Fire Emblem x Trails: A Fan Support Conversation Crossover

4 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

A

Reveal hidden contents

After Felix and Laura had breakfast:

Gq9mD2h.png?2It’s about time, shall we practice now?

GxWWrF8.png?1Only after you!

Gq9mD2h.png?2I swear to my father I’ll show you what I’ve learned from the Arseid school.

GxWWrF8.png?1I hope so. Otherwise you would just have stolen my rare free time.

Gq9mD2h.png?2I won’t disappoint me you! I will fight with everything I have!

GxWWrF8.png?1Good, good! I won’t hold back either. I will show you that no one can mess with me!

Gq9mD2h.png?2Alright, let’s begin!

GxWWrF8.png?1Hyyya

Gq9mD2h.png?2Hyyyyyaaaaaa

Five minutes later…

Gq9mD2h.png?2… I couldn’t deal a single scratch on you - how embarrassing.

GxWWrF8.png?1Hehe, you’re as tough as a nutshell. I must admit I haven’t had as much fun in facing someone as I have now. Can’t believe you were able to dodge all my attacks. Is this the Arseid school is capable of? Not bad!

Gq9mD2h.png?2Though I hardly could land a hit on you. You’re as skilled as I expected.

GxWWrF8.png?1Hehe, no need to hide your light under a bushel! I couldn’t defeat you after all either.

Gq9mD2h.png?2It was an instense and fair fight even if we couldn’t find a winner. Thanks for taking the time and effort to give me the chance to test my skills on you, Felix.

GxWWrF8.png?1It was even a bit fun for me too. I can’t remember when I fought such a strong caliber as you are. Probably against my… brother

Gq9mD2h.png?2Thanks for your compliment. I also admire your sword style and toughness, Felix. Let’s do it again sometime, Felix!

GxWWrF8.png?1I’m in. Well, let’s cool down a bit. I will spend you a dish, what’ya say?

Gq9mD2h.png?2This is a generous offer, but I would gladly take it.

GxWWrF8.png?1Alright, let’s go off then.

Both go to the canteen and offer smoked salmon with potatoes and mustard.

Gq9mD2h.png?2Thanks for this invitation, Felix. I truly appreciate it.

GxWWrF8.png?1It’s fine. You entertained me today, so I just want to pay you out for this.

Gq9mD2h.png?2May I ask who did teach you the sword skills? Was it your brother?

GxWWrF8.png?1

Gq9mD2h.png?2Oh, my apologies if my question hit a very private area of yours. I just remember that you said that it was your brother you had a close enough match, so I should have known not to mention him.

GxWWrF8.png?1You can’t know about it, so it’s fine. I mean I’m old enough not to react like a little child to run away when someone confronts me with a topic I don’t like. Well, since you are truly an opponent I will give you an answer. Yes, I have an older brother who was a master on the battlefield and also a good brother. We had a very close relationship and he taught me how wield a sword. We trained every morning, every midday, every evening and even at nights. He was rough to me, but that’s exactly what I wanted. I need to feel pain to get stronger. Though one day… everything has changed.

Gq9mD2h.png?2…May I ask what happened?

GxWWrF8.png?1You might have heared about the Tragedy of Duscur? Some punks assassinated some Kingdom Royals on a diplomatic mission. Duscur was literally flattened. Dimitri… and my brother… has been involved. Dimitri survived… but Glenn… not. Dimitri saw his corpse, full of “pain and regret”. It was my foolish father who let him stay on the battlefield and retreated and instead of supporting him. He’s such a piece of… I HATE HIM SOOOOOOO MUCH!

Gq9mD2h.png?2I can only imagine how hard it must have been for someone to lose their brother who cared so well and was a true warrior on the battlefield. You have my deepest condolences, Felix! But it’s not the right time and place to let out your anger on wrong people at the wrong time! You rather should continue the heritage of your brother. He taught you how to become a proud and honorable knight.

GxWWrF8.png?1A proud and honorable knight. Hah…hahahaha… this feels like an insult being called that because I fight for what I think is right and wrong… but you’re not wrong… I should continue focusing on the targets Glenn had. I owe it to him! I should live as long as possible and get stronger to realize everything.

Gq9mD2h.png?2That’s what your brother would be proud of for you! If he means so much for you, then it’s the right choice. Of course everyone from the Monastery including myself of course would appreciate to support you.

GxWWrF8.png?1Taking someone’s help who’s not my brother!? Seriously the longer the conversation goes, the weirder it becomes.

Gq9mD2h.png?2It was just an advice.

GxWWrF8.png?1Well, I will think about it. Anyways the little fight and chat were a nice breather.

Gq9mD2h.png?2Pleasure’s on my side. It was a great opportunity to test my strength on you and get to know about your background. Honestly I admire you for having such a great brother.

GxWWrF8.png?1Well, therefore you have a good dad!? A dad with the title “Blademaster” is definitely more worthy than someone with a stupid noble’s title who is just a coward. Anyways I’m looking forward to the next battle! I still have to settle a score with you!

Gq9mD2h.png?2And I yet have to continue my practice till I have beaten you once! We’ll see again!

That was a really good conclusion to their support chain! I don't know anything about Laura, but Felix seemed perfectly in character. Bonding over swordfighting was a great way to develop both their characters. Nice work!

• 2 weeks later...

@Yexin

Tio x Lysithea

C

Spoiler

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Wow Tio, you did best in the exam and finished it as first in no time! You’re amazing!

rab0nZR.jpg?2I just reproduced acquired knowledge, nothing special.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Still, that’s impressive! Even all my learning isn’t enough to touch you. How can you do that?

rab0nZR.jpg?2I have the ability to gain and process knowledge in rapid time. That’s owed to my former jobs.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Hmpf…I can’t buy that! You’re sure you’re not… cheating? Answering all the questions a normal human being would take ten times longer than you did seems a bit… out of place… if you ask me.

rab0nZR.jpg?2You think I deceived the test? I apologize if this answer might not require your expectations, but the test result is only based on my acquired knowledge. I didn’t use any illegitimate tools to pass it.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Sorry, for distrusting you Tio, but I’m kinda overwhelmed to believe that such a girl in your age is able to be a genius as you are.

rab0nZR.jpg?2As far as I’m acknowledged we’re only one year apart, and you shouldn’t deny that you still had the second best exam result.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Well, I guess you are right. I could learn the one or other thing from you after all. Since you’re very well informed with the newest magical weapons, I’d definitely use this opportunity to increase my knowledge in this area to improve my fighting abilities.

rab0nZR.jpg?2If you meant me to support you for certain questions, then feel me to contact me whenever the need is.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Thanks for accepting my request, Tio!

rab0nZR.jpg?2This will be beneficial for both us since this would extend my knowledge as well. I’m looking forward to learn together.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3 (to herself): I still can’t believe her being a genius. I will use the opportunity to get behind the secret.

Fair warning: If you have not played Trails from Zero, I recommend not to read the further conversations unless you do not mind getting spoiled.

38 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

@Yexin

Tio x Lysithea

C

Hide contents

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Wow Tio, you did best in the exam and finished it as first in no time! You’re amazing!

rab0nZR.jpg?2I just reproduced acquired knowledge, nothing special.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Still, that’s impressive! Even all my learning isn’t enough to touch you. How can you do that?

rab0nZR.jpg?2I have the ability to gain and process knowledge in rapid time. That’s owed to my former jobs.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Hmpf…I can’t buy that! You’re sure you’re not… cheating? Answering all the questions a normal human being would take ten times longer than you did seems a bit… out of place… if you ask me.

rab0nZR.jpg?2You think I deceived the test? I apologize if this answer might not require your expectations, but the test result is only based on my acquired knowledge. I didn’t use any illegitimate tools to pass it.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Sorry, for distrusting you Tio, but I’m kinda overwhelmed to believe that such a girl in your age is able to be a genius as you are.

rab0nZR.jpg?2As far as I’m acknowledged we’re only one year apart, and you shouldn’t deny that you still had the second best exam result.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Well, I guess you are right. I could learn the one or other thing from you after all. Since you’re very well informed with the newest magical weapons, I’d definitely use this opportunity to increase my knowledge in this area to improve my fighting abilities.

rab0nZR.jpg?2If you meant me to support you for certain questions, then feel me to contact me whenever the need is.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Thanks for accepting my request, Tio!

rab0nZR.jpg?2This will be beneficial for both us since this would extend my knowledge as well. I’m looking forward to learn together.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3 (to herself): I still can’t believe her being a genius. I will use the opportunity to get behind the secret.

Fair warning: If you have not played Trails from Zero, I recommend not to read the further conversations unless you do not mind getting spoiled.

nice conversation!
also i don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that i mentally read tio's lines with tio's english voice actress, i'm not really fond of that (the original VA isn't better for me either)

@Yexin

B

Spoiler

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Hello, Tio!

rab0nZR.jpg?2Oh Lysithea, is something up?

RL6zmo2.jpg?3I wanted to come back to your kind offer.

rab0nZR.jpg?2Are you referring to my willingness of helping you with learning?

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Exactly! You are super acknowledged with magic and this would be the perfect opportunity to extend my magical powers.

rab0nZR.jpg?2You are using ancient tomes to release magical power whilst I’m using my orbal staff, so it’s not quite the same. Though there are some similarities to both techniques. If you want to learn about orbal staves, then I would tell you.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Of course! I would be grateful if you could.

rab0nZR.jpg?2Alright, then take a seat and I'll give you a lesson about the orbal system from my country.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Oh wait...This is a cute doll!

rab0nZR.jpg?2Oh, this one? It's Mishy. It's the mascot of the theme park on Mishelam Island in Crossbell. It has some meaning for me. You like it?

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Of course! Who can't love such an adorable doll!? You really must come from a nice area. We don't have such adorable things in the monstary...

rab0nZR.jpg?2...I understand. Couldn't real cats make a replacement?

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Umm... I don't know. Anyways we should focus on the practice now. I don't want to waste your and my time.

rab0nZR.jpg?2Let's go!

Tio is explaining Lysithea about the orbal fundamental system in Crossbell. Lysithea is listening carefully.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Ah, I see. So this is how it works!

rab0nZR.jpg?2It seems that you understood most things. I must admit not many people at your age are interested in the Zemurian orbal system much less understand it.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Do you mean I’m not old enough to understand this? I’m not a child anymore! I’m just one year younger than you.

rab0nZR.jpg?2It wasn’t meant to be as an insult. It must have been considered that it takes lots of intellect and experience to fully understand this subject.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Then give me the answer to my question, how do you understand this at your age? And much more how do you understand it that fast? You can answer the hardest questions in no matter of time. It almost seems to be you’re a robot.

rab0nZR.jpg?2As for the first question: I have a certain rare skill this allows me to understand and analyze certain subjects faster than other human beings do. As for the second question: I’m human being after all.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Ugh… why do I have to put everything of your nose!? What kind of skill is this which allows you to be a mastermind?

rab0nZR.jpg?2… I can only say… it’s nothing… inherit…

RL6zmo2.jpg?3TIO… are you ok? You’re getting pale!

rab0nZR.jpg?2Lysi…thea… sorry… I have… to stop now… my limits… exhausted.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Tio, keep together! I will call a doctor and carry you to your bed.

22 hours ago, Yexin said:

also i don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that i mentally read tio's lines with tio's english voice actress, i'm not really fond of that (the original VA isn't better for me either)

What do you have against her voices?

1 hour ago, Falcom Knight said:

What do you have against her voices?

well i just don't like extremely high-pitched voices, aka loli voices in general

anyway, nice convo!

On 6/23/2020 at 10:03 AM, Falcom Knight said:

B

Reveal hidden contents

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Hello, Tio!

rab0nZR.jpg?2Oh Lysithea, is something up?

RL6zmo2.jpg?3I wanted to come back to your kind offer.

rab0nZR.jpg?2Are you referring to my willingness of helping you with learning?

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Exactly! You are super acknowledged with magic and this would be the perfect opportunity to extend my magical powers.

rab0nZR.jpg?2You are using ancient tomes to release magical power whilst I’m using my orbal staff, so it’s not quite the same. Though there are some similarities to both techniques. If you want to learn about orbal staves, then I would tell you.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Of course! I would be grateful if you could.

rab0nZR.jpg?2Alright, then take a seat and I'll give you a lesson about the orbal system from my country.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Oh wait...This is a cute doll!

rab0nZR.jpg?2Oh, this one? It's Mishy. It's the mascot of the theme park on Mishelam Island in Crossbell. It has some meaning for me. You like it?

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Of course! Who can't love such an adorable doll!? You really must come from a nice area. We don't have such adorable things in the monstary...

rab0nZR.jpg?2...I understand. Couldn't real cats make a replacement?

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Umm... I don't know. Anyways we should focus on the practice now. I don't want to waste your and my time.

rab0nZR.jpg?2Let's go!

Tio is explaining Lysithea about the orbal fundamental system in Crossbell. Lysithea is listening carefully.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Ah, I see. So this is how it works!

rab0nZR.jpg?2It seems that you understood most things. I must admit not many people at your age are interested in the Zemurian orbal system much less understand it.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Do you mean I’m not old enough to understand this? I’m not a child anymore! I’m just one year younger than you.

rab0nZR.jpg?2It wasn’t meant to be as an insult. It must have been considered that it takes lots of intellect and experience to fully understand this subject.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Then give me the answer to my question, how do you understand this at your age? And much more how do you understand it that fast? You can answer the hardest questions in no matter of time. It almost seems to be you’re a robot.

rab0nZR.jpg?2As for the first question: I have a certain rare skill this allows me to understand and analyze certain subjects faster than other human beings do. As for the second question: I’m human being after all.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Ugh… why do I have to put everything of your nose!? What kind of skill is this which allows you to be a mastermind?

rab0nZR.jpg?2… I can only say… it’s nothing… inherit…

RL6zmo2.jpg?3TIO… are you ok? You’re getting pale!

rab0nZR.jpg?2Lysi…thea… sorry… I have… to stop now… my limits… exhausted.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Tio, keep together! I will call a doctor and carry you to your bed.

This was an interesting support! I wonder what's wrong with Tio?

@Yexin @twilitfalchion

A

(beta-version)

Spoiler

rab0nZR.jpg?2… Hm

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Tio, thank goodness, you’re awake!

rab0nZR.jpg?2Lysithea… what happened?

RL6zmo2.jpg?3You lost your conciousness!

rab0nZR.jpg?2... I… remember… you asked me something.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Don’t overstrain yourself!

rab0nZR.jpg?2No Lysithea… I’m fine!

RL6zmo2.jpg?3What do you mean?

rab0nZR.jpg?2I remember the question you had posed before I lost my conciousness. I… just… memories came back.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3What memories? If you’re feeling uncomfortable to answer the question, then you don’t need to. This question seems to burden you. I don’t want to see you suffering anymore. It seems that I’m the cause of all of it…

rab0nZR.jpg?2It’s fine! You can’t know this question hits a sensible area of me. I’ll give you the answer to your question. Though I have to say in advance it might not be easy for you to understand.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3I will be prepared for whatever you will tell me.

rab0nZR.jpg?2Alright, my increased sensing skills aren’t inherited. They’ve been put on me.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Put on?  What do you mean with that?

rab0nZR.jpg?2When I was five I was separated from my family. A group of a religious cult held me captive.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Tio...

rab0nZR.jpg?2They gave us drugs and sensors were attached to our entire bodies. Their goal was to strengthen our senses. They went even that far to use methods to let us sense supernatural phenomena…

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Who could have done such a despicable thing!? Using a young innocent girl as experimental animal!? Wait… you said us. How many other children were used?

rab0nZR.jpg?2I don’t know… but none of the children around me… could withstand the drug. With my sensory power I could hear their final cry from anywhere.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Is this world really that cruel!? (sniff)

rab0nZR.jpg?2I was the only one who could overcome this. The brother of my former colleague found me in the chamber and rescued me as only one surviving child.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3…I’m so sorry Tio. What has been done to you is unforgivable! I’m so sorry for pushing you so hard that I caused you physical and psychical suffering. I’m just an insensitive moron! I… hate myself! I didn’t you know you have been a testing subject too…

rab0nZR.jpg?2Pardon?

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Hmm?

rab0nZR.jpg?2You said that you have been a testing object. So I can only assume that foreign people did experiments on you against your will, too?

RL6zmo2.jpg?3…You can’t miss a thing, can you? Damn… sorry Tio! I still don’t want to be remembered on this. It still creeps

rab0nZR.jpg?2Would you mind to tell? Of course everything said will be kept among us.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3I’m from House Ordelia. When I was a child the Empire overran us. House Ordelia was replaced by some dark magic group who captured me and other children and conducted chest experiments on us. They implanted a second crest on us. No one could survive… except for me. The price was that my lifespan has been shortened dramatically.

rab0nZR.jpg?2…Aw... Lysithea!

RL6zmo2.jpg?3My hair is the proof! All the hair fragments have been gone. I will have… ten more years… perhaps only seven or six.

rab0nZR.jpg?2…So horrible. Sorry that I can’t really express my compassion, Lysithea, but I pretty much lost all my human emotions in exchange for sensing skills. Still I’m sorry!

(hugging each other)

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Heh, it must be karma or fate to meet someone who shared a similar fate as me.

rab0nZR.jpg?2Our past has been indeed horrific, no disturbing, but we have to look ahead! I’m certain there’s a way you can be helped. People who are familiar with chests like Mr. Hanneman might know a solution. I’d suggest you to ask him.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Thanks, Tio! I will do it. And thanks for telling me your story. I’m honestly feeling a bit better now. Furthermore I learned to be more sensitive towards others.

rab0nZR.jpg?2If this is your cognition, then it was definitely a constructive meeting for both of us. I also felt emotions through my body streaming when we shared our story what only ever happened when I told my story to the brother of the person who saved me. I’m glad that we had the chance to meet each other.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3I learned from you to get better in multiple ways. I’m very thankful to you for all that. and I’m also thankful that you didn’t ditch me for being a brat towards you.

rab0nZR.jpg?2It’s all fine. I sensed you had a good reason for your behavior! Everything is good!

RL6zmo2.jpg?3I have a little present for you.

rab0nZR.jpg?2A cake?

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Mhm, I thought people like you will love it.

rab0nZR.jpg?2How do you analyze a person’s tastes? It surpasses my skills.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3There’s no sorcery behind it. I just thought someone who shares a similar background also shares the same tastes.

rab0nZR.jpg?2Ah, I understand. Though you’re right. I like cake.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Then it’s for you!

rab0nZR.jpg?2Thank you! I also would like to give something to you.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Hey, isn’t it… what was his name… Mishy?

rab0nZR.jpg?2Yes!

RL6zmo2.jpg?3But why do you want to give him to me? I thought he means a lot to you.

rab0nZR.jpg?2Mishy dolls are quite common in Crossbell and even outside nowadays. Yes, they are important for me, but I can buy another one at any time when I returned home. I’d like to give it to you since you seem to like it and you said that dolls like him don’t exist here.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Well, that’s true.

rab0nZR.jpg?2Then it’s yours now! Accept it as sign of our friendship.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Friendship!? …I’m blushed… now… Yes, I will take it as a friendship gift! Thanks Tio!

rab0nZR.jpg?2I have the feeling that we both just have learned how to trigger and handle our emotions.

Sorry if there are some errors.

I'm in a bad spot right now, so I'll fix them likely tomorrow.

Edited by Falcom Knight

• 1 month later...

Olivier Lenheim x Claude von Riegan

C

Spoiler

DekjajW.png?1Huh, from where does this strange music come from so early? ... Well, If it isn't Olivier. 

arIiO1Y.jpg?2Yes, in flesh and blood. Good morning, my leader! What a nice day it is today, right!?

DekjajW.png?1So nice that you had to kick everyone out from their bed?

arIiO1Y.jpg?2Ah, my music shall grant everyone soothing strength for our next battles.

DekjajW.png?1Relaxing you say, hmm? I think giving the people a bit more sleep would have done it too, don't you think?

arIiO1Y.jpg?2It's a proven ritual. ...Soft music will release the person's tension and also open people's heart. I learned it from my travels through Zemuria.

DekjajW.png?1I see. Though I think you might have played some wrong notes. It sounded... a bit dissonant for my ears.

arIiO1Y.jpg?2Oh? Haha... I assume you have never faced the power of the lute, the "weapon" of peacefulness, happiness and love.

DekjajW.png?1Well, actually you're not wrong me not ever hearing, much less playing a lute.

arIiO1Y.jpg?2You see!? Then it would be my pleasure, me Olivier Lenheim, you, Claude von Riegen, to introduce you the power of the lute, the music which melts stones into lava and conquers the people's heart. 

DekjajW.png?1...You're quite the ambitious as poetic one.

arIiO1Y.jpg?2...Heehee, don't think too much of it. By the way would it mind you to show me bit of the area inside and outside of the monastry? It would be a golden opportunity to get to know more about the landscape and the people here.

DekjajW.png?1...I don't know if it's a good idea to introduce you to foreign people.

arIiO1Y.jpg?2No need to concern. I'm compatible to everyone!

DekjajW.png?1...That's not quite what I meant. But whatever, I accept this deal. It will go wrong anyways...

arIiO1Y.jpg?2Splendid! We will have a marvelous time together, Milord Claude.

DekjajW.png?1Sheesh... I wonder if he meant it for real. This guy quite an odd one. I just hope he will not embarrasse anyone including me. Since I'm the leader of the Golden Deers I would take all the dirt...

Edited by Julian Teehee

• 2 weeks later...

B

Spoiler

arIiO1Y.jpg?2Today was a marvelous day! I’m impressed of the landscape and people here in Fodland.

DekjajW.png?1Yeah, and you also met the cruelty of the ladies here.

arIiO1Y.jpg?2They are indeed a true challenge, but expected no less from a smart and beautiful lady in Fodlan. Well, the day isn’t over yet!

DekjajW.png?1Aren’t head claps enough for you? Seriously how far do you want to go in bagging girls here?

arIiO1Y.jpg?2Tsk, that’s not like that. I just want to show them feel the power of my presence. They will not withstand the power of my lute and voice.

DekjajW.png?1I mean, true, you draw some attention, but I don’t think it’s exactly the way you wanted. Being a Casanova alone won’t be enough to get all the ladies.

arIiO1Y.jpg?2These are harsh as blunt words from a straight forward looking noble. Haha, I expected no less. You truly have some knowledge anthropology.

DekjajW.png?1To be honest you are not really hard to be read…

arIiO1Y.jpg?2Oooh, then I will try to come across more secretly. Anyways Claude, I wanted to thank you for being my acquaintance today. I feel absolutely honored being guided by the Leader of House Leicester. But can I give you a final favor?

DekjajW.png?1Hm, what is it?

arIiO1Y.jpg?2Could you give some recommendation about the nightlife here? To be more specific is there any good tavern nearby to spend some pleasant time in the dark hour?

DekjajW.png?1Ugh, I have a bad feeling about this. Seriously I couldn’t trust you going to a bar all alone.

arIiO1Y.jpg?2How splendid, I’d greatly appreciate if you could accompany me.

DekjajW.png?1No… that’s not what I meant to say.

arIiO1Y.jpg?2We could spend the time together to tell our heroic stories each other from man to man.

DekjajW.png?1If this is really your true reason...then fine! But don’t get into mischief!

arIiO1Y.jpg?2You can count on me! I always find the way to the tavern and out!

DekjajW.png?1Well, that’s something at least. I guess I don’t have to keep you on a lead, then. I will guide you to the bar if you’re ready.

arIiO1Y.jpg?2Great! I’m looking forward. This will become the most eventful night for us!

DekjajW.png?1…I don’t even think he’ll be wrong with that…

Inside the bar

Cd58KC6.png?1Hahaha… gulp… you’re more stable… than I thought. That’s what I expect from a modest person as you are. You’re a truly a model for your house!

DekjajW.png?1Why am I just doing this to myself… gulp.

Cd58KC6.png?1Keep going! Show me the maturity of a House Leader! Gulp… my…….. beauty…… could you bring another Rosenwasser for me and….. my prince… gulp.

Waitress: What on Goddess’s sake!? Claude what’s the meaning of this!? How could you bring up such a cub to the bar!?

DekjajW.png?1…It was his desire. …Just don’t pay attention on him.

Waitress: You put your own house into the dirt. You should disgrace yourself!

DekjajW.png?1Ugh… it was… gulp… jeez, women are way too impatient.

Cd58KC6.png?1Next Rosenwasser is on the way, keep strong! Night is still young!

DekjajW.png?1 At least he has his fun… well… honestly… for me too… gulllllllp

Olivier starts to play his lute and mumble:

Cd58KC6.png?1My dear you will hear me,

it’s the charmer Olivier Lenheim you see,

It is my biggest pleasure,

to sing for the biggest treasure,

I want you to ask to have a life,

as being Olivier Lenheim’s…. wi--

……….

DekjajW.png?1Gulp…damn! This went out of control...

Waitress: He became unconscious. Seriously grab this guy and take it off from my bar! He can sober up outside. I don’t want to see you guys ever again, did you listen!

DekjajW.png?1Gulp… crap… how shall I just pull him!?

Waitress: Get a clue! Off with you!

DekjajW.png?1Yeah, yeah…goodness… she has no sense for a bit fun. Looks like as if I screwed up… gulp… How shall I just grab this dude!? He has a smell of booze…sheesh!

DekjajW.png?1Pant… pant… done!  Why do always have to happen these "things" to me!? I guess I just have found a good sleeping place for you, Olivier. You liked the nature, right? You will definitely not freeze on the ground. Have a good night! gulp

Edited by Julian Teehee

A

Spoiler

arIiO1Y.jpg?2A wonderful day, milord Claude!

DekjajW.png?1Yo, Olivier! How you doin’? Have you recovered from past night?

arIiO1Y.jpg?2Hehe, I woke up in my bed when the sunlight came in through the window. I have done my morning ritual as always.

DekjajW.png?1Ah, I see. So I shall buy that you still went out when everyone else was asleep and tried on your lute despite after getting a hangover and making a monkey of me and yourself?

arIiO1Y.jpg?2What you do mean with that?

DekjajW.png?1Sure, you can’t remember. It’s the sign of a hangover. You jumped a bit too much over the barrier. Me too I have to say to my own shame…

arIiO1Y.jpg?2Oh, hahaha, I see. You don’t have to feel sorry for having a pleasant night. I mean everyone at your and my age wants to discover the nightlife and have a little fun. It’s quite the usual desire, isn’t it? Going over the limit a little bit is just normal. Btw you did great! I was amazed how many Rosenwassers you drank. You can be proud!

DekjajW.png?1I don’t know if it’s something to be proud of. After all I put my own House into dirt. Even if it’s the case, I guess no one would behave ourselves as we did past night. We were kicked out from the tavern at the end. It’s the maximum punishment a guest can receive.

arIiO1Y.jpg?2My, my, don’t see it this way. I have seen many people were sent out for way worse things, so you don’t have to worry.

DekjajW.png?1You say it as if nothing has happened. As for you it might be standard to lie under the table, but for me, people already tell some gossip about me and my house. It’s embarrassing!

arIiO1Y.jpg?2Nah, you should see it the other way around. I think many ladies admired your steadfastness.

DekjajW.png?1You really think so? Then I would like to know, why you always come back home with empty hands?

arIiO1Y.jpg?2Hehe, quite the direct question again. As for my position it’s not easy to pick the right woman of my side.

DekjajW.png?1Your position? There’s something about you I was always wondering about you. You said that you’re travelling bard. Your behavior reminds me on a Casanova, but your clothes tell me that you have to be quite a high tier.

arIiO1Y.jpg?2Is that so? Always having the sharp mind… You amaze me again and again. Well, I’m still a traveler, so my story is definitely not false. I’m traveling to gain some information about the condition about the continent. But you’re not wrong it has a different purpose. Actually I’m the prince of Erebonia, a continent of Zemuria.

DekjajW.png?1…A prince? Wow, I expected you to be a noble, but definitely not a prince. Actually I’m feeling a bit bad now for addressing you so informally all the time.

arIiO1Y.jpg?2You have the same wavelength as me, and I always spoke informally to you as well. And I think we should continue it this way because we have made a good relation, haven’t we?

DekjajW.png?1You always have been good for surprises. I can’t believe I hang around with a prince who became unconsciousness in a bar, haha. You really are something… special.

arIiO1Y.jpg?2This is Olivier Lenheim for you!

DekjajW.png?1After all I could learn one thing or two from you.

arIiO1Y.jpg?2It melts my heart to hear this. I also could extend my knowledge abouts Fodland’s society,  landscape and culinary specialities thanks to your support. I literally enjoyed each minute with you on my side.

DekjajW.png?1Likewise. Well, my distinction is damaged, but at least I learned something about the drinking behavior of Erebonia’s royality and learned to know my limits. I have to admit Rosenwasser was delicious.

arIiO1Y.jpg?2Hahaha. So you want to step into my footprints?

DekjajW.png?1As for traveling, yes. I also love to discover the world outside of Leicester and Fodland. As for drinking, what I tried to say, I learned from you to get to know my own limits. I don’t want to become unconscious. But it’s nothing wrong with having a little bit fun at least.

arIiO1Y.jpg?2Hehe, I’m glad you realized it for yourself. Anyways before I’ll return back to my world, would you mind me inviting you for a little drink? And don’t worry, we will have our privacy because it’ll be just us two!

DekjajW.png?1Well, I’m in. But don’t expect from me to scratch you from the floor again, if you lose control again.

arIiO1Y.jpg?2…Was I really that unmannerly!?

Sorry for being late with the replies, but I really liked the B and A supports! Both Olivier and Claude being drunk was very entertaining and the A support was a nice conclusion to the chain. Nice work!

• 1 year later...