Fire Emblem 6 Rebalance Hack

The Dark Emperor

Could you please list details about what was changed? I'm interested, but I also have no idea what changes were made and therefore don't know whether the changes were the kinds of things I'd like or not.

Edited by Benice

33 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

it's not a balance at all lol

Why? What is it like?

I guess not every rebalance needs to be about balancing the game, huh? Kinda of reminds me of my FE6 Hard rom...just without the whole ''Everyone has 100 move now''.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Why? What is it like?

Well I got to see this one because it's my brother's hack.

IN the FEU page he specifies what changes he did, the most significant of these being:

All classes get +1 MOV, Merlinus has 10 mov now and dancers have 8 mov. Everyone has increased growth rates...

Really it has nothing to do with balancing the game.

1 minute ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Well I got to see this one because it's my brother's hack.

IN the FEU page he specifies what changes he did, the most significant of these being:

All classes get +1 MOV, Merlinus has 10 mov now and dancers have 8 mov. Everyone has increased growth rates...

Really it has nothing to do with balancing the game.

Welp.

Sounds fun!

1. Wrong subform.
2. If you're going to advertise your hack, at least have the decency to type it all out again.  Because this is just lazy.

I'm not certain this is a rebalance hack. I suppose something like increasing movement does somewhat balance the game because of the large maps, and if increasing growths are designed to be balanced. But removing characters that are there, replacing them with another character, adding other characters, and changing the dialogue? That is not a rebalance.