Robin only playthrough?

Recently I have watch can you beat three houses maddening mode with only byleth by mekkah, and the seen there alot solo only with other fire emblem characters but when I look up to see if the an robin only playthrough since I want to do one I can't see to find any so. I ask did you play an robin only of fire emblem awakening. If so any tips or what do you suggest the best classes or ect for robin. If no one has what so rules do you think are need?

Here are what are I planning to do:

• Hard mode because I know I can not do lunatic mode but you can if your brave enough.
  • Classic since I never try classic. 
  • Female robin since I never plan on playing male robin
  • If new character join for that chapter they can only move and trade
  • Only robin can fight 
  • Since chrom is sadly mandatory he can only move and Trade
  • New game but you can play new game plus if fire emblem awakening does that since I have never fully completed the game.
  • Recruiting other units are allowed
  • Paralogues are optional

There are mechanics in Fire Emblem Awakening I'm not sure about will ask if these are allowed.

Is pairing up allowed because if it is I can easy take that who every if pair up with weapon. Since like I said chrom is sadly mandatory. And what ending should I go for?

Edited by Tanukinook

I’ve never done it myself but from what I know a robin only play through is the only way to get through Lunatic without grinding DLC. Though it does require pair up with Frederick for the first couple of chapters 

I've done this multiple times but with pair-up on most. It starts out medium-hard (easy if you use pair-up), you reclass (even at lv.10) and the game pretty much becomes a sweep, even on Hard Mode. (Haven't tried on Lunatic or Lunatic+ because I'm no masochist)

Sure, you will reset a few times because Fire Emblem is a luck-based game, but in general? Pretty easy stuff.

Even Fates is pretty easy to solo in non-lunatic modes. I just started a ''Gordin only Run'' (changed Corrin into ''Gordin''), and the biggest problem at the moment is simply moving around the big maps as a freaking Archer.

(By the way, you should finish Awakening, ya know?)

Robin solo (with pairup) is, and I mean this completely seriously, probably easier than playing the game with a team. Veteran is completely broken and combined with the second seal internal level system lets robin snowball harder than anything in the franchise. 

Easiest way should the old vantage / vengeance combo, paired with nosferatu as a sorcerer. 

15 hours ago, Tanukinook said:
  • New game but you can play new game plus if fire emblem awakening does that since I have never fully completed the game.

Awakening does NOT do that to provide some clarity.

8 hours ago, Boomhauer007 said:

Veteran is completely broken and combined with the second seal internal level system lets robin snowball harder than anything in the franchise.

So turn it off. You can actually do that on the map screen.

Does nobody remember that?