Lucina's role in the early game

IceDice

Me and my buddy was playing Smash Ultimate yesterday. And he really drunk pulled out a hilarious summary about lucina. ''Lucina is a reverse trap that hides in the shadows, and stalks the main character waiting for a moment to save and guide the main character. And when the moment is over, Lucina disappears to remain mysterious... You know who else fits that description, Zelda as Sheik in Ocarina of Time!''. It's a wierd but accurate summary, what do you guys think?

Edited by Peder

I don't know too much about Awakening's story because it has been a while, so I'll bring the SF "expert" (declared by me) @Ottservia

Edited by This boi uses Nino

1 hour ago, Light Strategist said:

Huh. And both are princesses. The only real difference being that Lucina is Future Trunks and Zelda's just patient.

"If he kills Emmeryn, it'll be the END OF ALL OF UUUUUUSSS!"

Yeah, Lucina is definitely Future Trunks, lmao.  She even prevents the death of one of the protagonists, Chrom, who is also her father, and at some point people start kind of dismissing her warnings.  All that's missing is Chrom being an arrogant prick who sees his offspring as a nuisance until she's actually killed/nearly killed.

Imagine if we got the equivalent of a Buu arc in this game.

I had the Future Trunks Lucina thing in my head for a long time and never talked about it with other people, I'm so glad someone else thought about it too!

1 hour ago, Ertrick36 said:

Imagine if we got the equivalent of a Buu arc in this game.

Oh boy, I actually see it being a thing in Awakening, with Robin being good, gets killed, bad Robin absorbs their powers and... Well... It's almost what happened before endgame, but Robin's still alive and Grima had his own powers, just had to inhabit Robin's body. But no Henkidama...

Edited by 1% Critical Hit
dumb dumb

1 hour ago, Peder said:

Dragon ball never came to Norway so maybe that's why he didn't think about Future Trunks. But you're right, Future trunks might be a better fit.

Maybe, although when you're drunk your mind can go to... well, rather strange places at times.  I wouldn't be surprised if he thought about Samus for whatever reason.  Zelda is far from the most far-fetched character he could've thought of when comparing Lucina to others.

He is a big Zelda fan. but he is just wierd in general, when i married Sully for her personality he said: ''who marries Sully!? she is a man in a womans body, a bisexual's wet dream!''.