June Legendary Hero/Double Special Hero Speculation: Paging Seliph's First Alt.

daisy jane

Qn3RlNv.png

big thanks for the guy on reddit who does this -Let's do This!

News and Notes:
Mila will be returning rather quickly for a Legendary (Three Months, in August), and sharing with Bramimond (which could actually be a great  thing to go for, getting  both Dark and Light heroes 🙂 ) I would have thought she would have been in September. (Curious that they are doing Three months instead of Four months). Alm is being punted all the way to November so if you want him, now is the time to get him. Eliwood + Lif are officially married as are Lucina and Ephraim so if you wanted one without the other you'll be waiting a tiny bit longer. 

June also brings with us a Seasonal Double Heroes banner which will be predicted at the bottom. 

Okay now let's see what we've got here. 

Red
Sothis

?
?

I will be up front in thinking that June's hero is going to be red. so that takes care of one of those ? Unless the game is going to go backwards, i think the hero will be Lysithea for the 5* focus. If it was gonna be Eyvel, she would have been this month, and she wasn't. Kiria has been Heroes W/ed - which makes it Lysithea) - IF not Lysithea, the best bet (imo) would be Shannan, since theoretically, Larcei and he debuted at the same time and it makes the most sense. 

Two open slots, = another hero, and i think it's gonna be Red. 
I'm also going to guess Seliph. I know a lot of people have the assumption it's going to be back to back to back three houses for legendary- and it might be so. I could be wrong. But I don't see them doing a Legendary Claude (in red or colourless), and Blue is locked (which leaves Dimitri out). I also don't think they'd be releasing a new Legend sharing with Lyn/Yune, or Grima/Duma. it doesn't scream "sexy" where as "Time Pulse Fodder" and "Superpower Nuke" does.  (Unless they make Claude red. and..again. I simply don't see it. ). 

Blue
Azura
Chrom
Peony

Pretty stacked for water/light season (if CYL wasn't so close, this is the colour i'd be pulling, this and red).

Green
Lyn
Yune
?

They skipped Ced for Annette (and Osain) I don't see them putting Rinkah here but they could? I am going to go with Ced this month

Colourless
Grima
Duma
?

So next person again is Eleonora, so I am sticking with this pick. If she gets a heroes w/banner, it could be Leila. (they could also do a random. repeat unit if they don't want to rush through colourless so fast. So probably Evil Fallen Tiki

Special Double Heroes
June brings Bikinis and Also-Christmas!
This is how i feel the special banner will shape up

Red: Christmas Zephiel + Christmas Tharja
Blue: Nino + Christmas Ephraim 

Green: Christmas Sothis and Christmas Chrom or Christmas Lissa 
Colourless: Duo Marth + New Years Laevatein or NY Takumi

They could split the seasonal banner of course, but it really seems to me they are repeating the whole banner (with "better odds") and giving you a chance at older similar units. (and now with Duos, I do think they will be the focus of these banners (sort of like the "legendary") but i don't see them putting two+ on one banner. (if they did that it would be BONKERS). 

June is the beginning of Int Sys's quest to get your orbs (or wallet) - remember CYL IS ONLY TWO AND A HALF MONTHS AWAY.

What do you predict? Whose the Legendary (and move type?) What bout the special double banner? Let's discuss! 

Edited by daisy jane

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Red: Christmas Zephiel + Christmas Tharja
Blue: Nino + Christmas Ephraim 

Green: Christmas Sothis and Christmas Chrom or Christmas Lissa 
Colourless: Duo Marth + New Years Laevatein or NY Takumi

I don't think 2017's Winter Heroes will appear in Double Special banners. Neither NY Takumi. They are too old, and pretty meh these days. Well, Tharja is the only one of her class, but still... I don'ty believe she will rerun in a Special Double.

11 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Mila will be returning rather quickly for a Legendary (Three Months, in August), and sharing with Bramimond (which could actually be a great  thing to go for, getting  both Dark and Light heroes 🙂 )

Sweet! I guess that means I can to skip the next few Legendary/Mythic Foci to save Orbs, unless they release something really fun or interesting like FE!Edelgard or MIla.

Peony, VS!Azura, and CE!Chrom are all really nice and tempting though, so I might pull blue until I get one or two of them.

I am actually thinking Claude for the next Legendary hero. Red has a crap ton of units who need to return and Colorless has a spot open and if they need to get all the three houses lords out before CYL now is the time to do so.

Just now, vikingsfan92 said:

I am actually thinking Claude for the next Legendary hero. Red has a crap ton of units who need to return and Colorless has a spot open and if they need to get all the three houses lords out before CYL now is the time to do so.

but that's the thing. 
they don't need to. 
I simply don't see why IntSys would release all the Lords before CYL.  Legendary Celica came a good year after her Brave (not before). Micaiah isn't a Legendary yet, and so on and so forth. 

4 minutes ago, vikingsfan92 said:

They can't get them all out before CYL, this is the only legendary banner before August.

The Double Special Heroes banner will almost definitely have some New Year's units, rather than having the Winter ones be the only Book 4 ones.

19 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

but that's the thing. 
they don't need to. 
I simply don't see why IntSys would release all the Lords before CYL.  Legendary Celica came a good year after her Brave (not before). Micaiah isn't a Legendary yet, and so on and so forth. 

I think at least one of the next two legendary banners will be a three houses lord and this month makes more sense than August when CYL happens.  Also colorwise it makes more sense to me for it to be colorless over red given how many units in red there needs to be put out.  And from the Colorless options Claude stands out the most to me. Micaiah just got a bridal alt on a banner right now and she probably would be one of the next most thought of as colorless options so she is a little more unlikely to me right now.  The only real thing against it is Mila also being colorless.

11 minutes ago, Othin said:

They can't get them all out before CYL, this is the only legendary banner before August.

The Double Special Heroes banner will almost definitely have some New Year's units, rather than having the Winter ones be the only Book 4 ones.

Its more that I don't think Edelgard will be the only one released before cyl. I just have a feeling at least one is going to happen.

Also I think someone like Seleph makes more sense as the August Legendary when CYL is out.  They probably don't want to do a Legend and a brave alt of the same hero in one month. And he is a popular request so it probably makes more sense to do red that month then it does this one.

Edited by vikingsfan92

4 minutes ago, vikingsfan92 said:

I think at least one of the next two legendary banners will be a three houses lord and this month makes more sense than August when CYL happens.  Also colorwise it makes more sense to me for it to be colorless over red given how many units in red there needs to be put out.  And from the Colorless options Claude stands out the most to me. Micaiah just got a bridal alt on a banner right now and she probably would be one of the next most thought of as colorless options so she is a little more unlikely to me right now.  The only real thing against it is Mila also being colorless.

Okay but why?  because of Edelgard? or just 3H-CYL?
because again. if it's just the Edelgard connection then why was Alm in April, and Celica (again almost an entire year and a half after CYL) - to debut in December.(April, being Golden week, and a heavy hitter literally) in Alm, and Christmas being their "pulling out all the stops."  for Christmas. 

If we're doing connections why don't we have Legendary Xander (to match Ryoma?) Why did it take almost 2 years between Lucina and Chrom? 

and again for me - personally - and it's nothing against Grima (or Duma, even though i don't like the 2nd very much)  - Does Grima or Duma really seem like the two units they'd release a Debuting legendary for? Claude's Prf weapon is a bow,and I realllllyy don't see them making it a Red one. And while he also gets 

Spoiler

that sword from that Saint in his exclusive route paralogue

I simply don't see them making doing Legendary Edelgard with her well known prf, and Claude not with his. 

I've been saying this since Edelgard debuted. that made a whole lotta sense because of the anniversary, and golden week and Edelgard SELLS. even outside 1/2 Anniversary, IS's biggest BRING ME ALL YOUR ORBS AND/OR YOUR MONEY is Christmas. 

now again.I could be wrong  and if i am i'll totally eat humble pie on this. but with everyone they could make legendary (outside of the super popular lords). I just logically don't see them doing back to back to back 3H (and simply because of CYL either). we'll see though. it just doesn''t make sense (due to the colour share), and it doesn't make sense.logistically when they could have them headline stronger banners. 

16 minutes ago, Othin said:

this is true. i'll modify those predictions. 

I kinda don't expect Claude this month, although I need to be ready in case he decides to appear.

And I also don't expect Dimitri or Claude in August because of CYL, having 2 alts of them in the same month would be kidna too much... However, would be nice to have Legendary Byleth there, to release alongside his/her Brave students.

So, I expect Dimitri or Claude starting on October.

10 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Okay but why?  because of Edelgard? or just 3H-CYL?
because again. if it's just the Edelgard connection then why was Alm in April, and Celica (again almost an entire year and a half after CYL) - to debut in December.(April, being Golden week, and a heavy hitter literally) in Alm, and Christmas being their "pulling out all the stops."  for Christmas. 

If we're doing connections why don't we have Legendary Xander (to match Ryoma?) Why did it take almost 2 years between Lucina and Chrom? 

and again for me - personally - and it's nothing against Grima (or Duma, even though i don't like the 2nd very much)  - Does Grima or Duma really seem like the two units they'd release a Debuting legendary for? Claude's Prf weapon is a bow,and I realllllyy don't see them making it a Red one. And while he also gets 

Reveal hidden contents

that sword from that Saint in his exclusive route paralogue

I simply don't see them making doing Legendary Edelgard with her well known prf, and Claude not with his. 

I've been saying this since Edelgard debuted. that made a whole lotta sense because of the anniversary, and golden week and Edelgard SELLS. even outside 1/2 Anniversary, IS's biggest BRING ME ALL YOUR ORBS AND/OR YOUR MONEY is Christmas. 

now again.I could be wrong  and if i am i'll totally eat humble pie on this. but with everyone they could make legendary (outside of the super popular lords). I just logically don't see them doing back to back to back 3H (and simply because of CYL either). we'll see though. it just doesn''t make sense (due to the colour share), and it doesn't make sense.logistically when they could have them headline stronger banners. 

this is true. i'll modify those predictions. 

I think another reason for Calude is the fact Three houses itself is nearing the anniversary of the release (end of july which is a mythic month) and this is probably the closest to release Legendary banner other than August which is cyl which is probably not ideal for the release of three houses legendaries given the fact it is an all three houses cyl.  Also I really don't think this month is going to be red and Claude is one of the more logical colorless options.

Edited by vikingsfan92

YES! My satisfaction is immeasurable and my day has been made.

With red practically guaranteed as the next new Legendary Hero and Sothis being on that banner, I'm pretty much guaranteed to be able to pull a few extra copies of Sothis to start handing out Time's Pulse.

If Lysithea is on the banner, even better since I didn't bother to get her back when her original banner game out.

This is going to be a good banner. I don't even care if the new Legendary turns out to be underwhelming.

As long as Eyvel isn't on the banner. Please not be Eyvel.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

With red practically guaranteed as the next new Legendary Hero and Sothis being on that banner, I'm pretty much guaranteed to be able to pull a few extra copies of Sothis to start handing out Time's Pulse.

If Lysithea is on the banner, even better since I didn't bother to get her back when her original banner game out.

Having Lysithea in the banner would be great for you, since she also has Time's Pulse.

As for me, I only plan to summon if Claude appears as the Legendary Hero. Then, I want to save orbs to have enough to do 40 summons on the CYL 4 banner, and maybe save some for Bramimond and Mila in August.

yeah i'm not expecting Sigurd nor Seliph

i agree with Red Bow Flier Claude, i think they want to release the House Leaders' timeskip versions as legendary heroes before they appear in the CYL banner

if it ends up not being Claude... well nice Edelgard bias you got there IntSys

although i doubt it would shock anyone

Edited by Yexin

15 minutes ago, Yexin said:

yeah i'm not expecting Sigurd nor Seliph

i agree with Red Bow Flier Claude, i think they want to release the House Leaders' timeskip versions as legendary heroes before they appear in the CYL banner

if it ends up not being Claude... well nice Edelgard bias you got there IntSys

although i doubt it would shock anyone

Sorry to sound about a parrot, but why? 

38 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Sorry to sound about a parrot, but why? 

well that's just a feeling of mine

since PoR Ike won the 1st place on the male division during CYL1 and got added before his Brave version, i started to think that, should another hero not yet present in Heroes get 1st or 2nd place in a CYL, IntSys would want to release that hero's original version first
it's much more likely that IntSys didn't expect Ike to score so high and just planned his release before the game's launch, to be honest

i know, it doesn't make much sense, that's why i said "i think"

Edited by Yexin

1 minute ago, Yexin said:

since PoR Ike won the 1st place on the male division during CYL1 and got added before his Brave version, i started to think that, should another hero not yet present in Heroes get 1st or 2nd place in a CYL, IntSys would want to release that hero's original version first
it's much more likely that IntSys didn't expect Ike to score so high and just planned his release before the game's launch, to be honest

no that's fair.  

33 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I'm still holding out for Legendary Xander.  Fates has been left out in the dust as far as legendary banners go.

i agree. would be nice to have a Legendary Xander.

13 minutes ago, Yexin said:

My impression is that IS finalizes their character picks at least six months before the banners go live, to have plenty of time for sorting out stuff like art/voices/programming. I think that's why the CYL banners are on the schedule they are, and why it's been possible for us to see stuff like the Adrift banner coming along with an announcement of the FE6 banner four months later and Legendary Julia's banner notification accidentally getting posted a full month early.

17 minutes ago, Othin said:

My impression is that IS finalizes their character picks at least six months before the banners go live, to have plenty of time for sorting out stuff like art/voices/programming. I think that's why the CYL banners are on the schedule they are, and why it's been possible for us to see stuff like the Adrift banner coming along with an announcement of the FE6 banner four months later and Legendary Julia's banner notification accidentally getting posted a full month early.

yeah that's true, i also specified that it was much more likely that they had Ike's release already planned even before the game's launch, and he also just happened to win CYL1

Edited by Yexin

My thoughts from last thread

On 5/29/2020 at 4:16 AM, Sunwoo said:

Don't ask me why, but I'm feeling a red legendary for June. It could be Sigurd or Seliph or sword Corrin. I also expect Ced and Eleanora (or, if not them, one of the green and colorless 5-stars listed above) to take up the space on green and colorless, with the third red being Eyvel or Lysithea or Midori. One of those reds.

For July, I wouldn't be surprised to see colorless Ashera here. But I'm kinda jumping ahead of myself here.

New thoughts

While I hadn't thought of Claude (or Dimitri, but not this month) debuting as a legendary hero, I would be kind of surprised if that were the case. Claude being a red bow would be ... well, it'd be interesting. I'm not sure what would be an explanation for him being red, but then again there's no real explanation as to why the other three colored bows are what they are. I don't think he will be colorless if he shows up this month though. I can just feel the rage of players who want him but don't want to go through Duma or GRIMA. By extension, I'd be surprised if any legendary hero this month was colorless (or green, to a lesser extent). It'd be a bit of a dick move.

Seliph seems like the sane choice, but I've given up on IS making sane choices. Sigurd would be the other reasonable choice. But it could also be sword Corrin. It could be sword Xander. It could even be another red Micaiah for no other reason other than "IS hates Genealogy". I don't know, aside from these guys and Claude+Dimitri, do we have any other reasonable legendary choices? (Note: I don't consider Lilina, Elincia, Caeda, Deirdre, etc. "reasonable" until Seliph and Sigurd are in.)

As for the double special heroes banner ... well, we're going to see all the Christmas units from 2019 on there, obviously. I actually wouldn't be surprised if the entire banner was Christmas 2019 and New Years 2019-2020, but ... I guess that depends on how fast they want to burn through all their new units. I think they're technically caught up on the colors as of now and all the yet-to-be-run characters are from the same seasonal.

I have a silly reason to think they won't release LH Claude or Dimitri for a while: they don't have a timeskip version of Byleth, Dedue or Hilda to be their trailer pair-up partner. Blue Hair Byleth only makes sense for timeskip-Edelgard due to endgame spoiler reasons. However, they've paired heroes in the past with versions that are a bit further/back in the timeline and this is probably not a deterrent.

Looking at the blessing calendar, it seems the next LH will be Earth (very unlikely they do back-to-back Fire). This exes out Claude who should be Wind. Dimitri could fit this, but considering he would likely be a High Lord with Areadbhar and Blue is full, I don't see it yet. He could be Water and October could be a good time for him. Will they ever finish the first columns and give out an Earth Res? Sigurd could fit that although he'd have liked the Duel effect for BST. Elincia with a new Amiti is a possibility around, but she doesn't feel like an Earth hero, more like Heaven=Wind (or Water).

I haven't seen talk of a red dagger possibility, since we only have colorless dagger MH Eir, and they could change a sword user to a dagger user.  Considering Sothe was in the 8-bit anniversary trailer, I wouldn't put it past them to have had him in mind because an LH was planned for this year. It's not deserved yet, but they may be thinking of spreading out the popular picks even further. I am going to imagine June's going to be Sigurd, and July is colorless tome Ashera.

5 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Having Lysithea in the banner would be great for you, since she also has Time's Pulse.

All of the Lysithea copies I'd be getting would end up being merges, though. Sothis is Time's Pulse fodder only because she's already +10.

Edited by Ice Dragon