June Legendary Hero/Double Special Hero Speculation: Paging Seliph's First Alt.

daisy jane

Honestly, I'd prefer no Corrin as legendary, but if I had to choose I'd prefer male Corrin. I wouldn't be surprised if they BOTH show up as legendary at some point though, with male Corrin as a Hoshido noble and female Corrin as a Nohr noble.

That said, if both Corrins and Xander get in, then they'd have five legendaries which is totally bullshit, considering that Ryoma and Xander shouldn't be there in the first place.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly Corrins as the first duo legendary hero. As far as Xander goes... I don't think he or Ryoma really deserved it before we exhausted real lords, but since Ryoma did get it, he probably should get one... eventually. Very eventually, preferably. 

So what do you think Marebils showing up does to the June Legend banner? Personally I think it slightly detracts more from the red Legendary hero idea. Also think she might sneak on the legend banner despite her banner probably still being up.  Mainly because the whole  introduction is weird and kind of feels like they are doing it with a purpose that she can show up some other place soon.  Its either to set up for the upcoming legend or the next mythic banner imo.

12 minutes ago, vikingsfan92 said:

So what do you think Marebils showing up does to the June Legend banner? Personally I think it slightly detracts more from the red Legendary hero idea. Also think she might sneak on the legend banner despite her banner probably still being up.  Mainly because the whole  introduction is weird and kind of feels like they are doing it with a purpose that she can show up some other place soon.  Its either to set up for the upcoming legend or the next mythic banner imo.

On the contrary, it's also possible that they couldn't find a good way to fit Mirabilis into the schedule with red being so full, so they had to add her in on a different banner to put another red unit on the regularly scheduled Mythic Hero banner.

We really won't know until they announce the banner.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

On the contrary, it's also possible that they couldn't find a good way to fit Mirabilis into the schedule with red being so full, so they had to add her in on a different banner to put another red unit on the regularly scheduled Mythic Hero banner.

We really won't know until they announce the banner.

While valid I think red is still too backed up atm for it to appear for a bit.  I still think August is much much better for a new red unit over now. Green and Colorless in particular are so close to being caught up that it looks like they are going to have to repeat things soon. And if they are going to repeat things I think it makes sense to repeat a newer thing. Just look at how many colorless slots are open until August there are more slots open then things we have to catch up on. 4 slots open and three heroes to catch up on.  And even the month after that has two slots open. They need something colorless to fill the gaps otherwise going to get a lot of repeats on colorless for a while. And the problem with doing colorless in August is they don't repeat the new mythic/legendary on back to back banners. So it still leaves slots open until then.

Also I don't see anyone really talking about green what makes the most sense as the next green option? Edelgard was probably the the most clear green left (axes) for a while. Probably going to have to be some mage or dragon character to be the next one.

Edited by vikingsfan92

17 minutes ago, vikingsfan92 said:

While valid I think red is still too backed up atm for it to appear for a bit.  I still think August is much much better for a new red unit over now. Green and Colorless in particular are so close to being caught up that it looks like they are going to have to repeat things soon. And if they are going to repeat things I think it makes sense to repeat a newer thing. Just look at how many colorless slots are open until August there are more slots open then things we have to catch up on. 4 slots open and three heroes to catch up on.  And even the month after that has two slots open. They need something colorless to fill the gaps otherwise going to get a lot of repeats on colorless for a while.

Any form of regular characters being backed up can easily be solved with side banners, and the vast majority of the red units on the list have already done just that. In fact, blue has a longer waiting list if you don't count the brand new Fallen Heroes banner.

And we can always get another Luke who doesn't show up on a banner for over a year. It's not like that hasn't happened before.

They've also never really shied away from repeats, as they've done repeats of CYL units on Legendary/Mythic banners before, so we can always see them do that again if they have too many slots and not enough units to fill them.

17 minutes ago, vikingsfan92 said:

Also I don't see anyone really talking about green what makes the most sense as the next green option? Edelgard was probably the the most clear green left (axes) for a while. Probably going to have to be some mage or dragon character to be the next one.

For axes, there's still Xander with Bolverk as a Legendary candidate and Hel as a Mythic candidate.

Edited by Ice Dragon

10 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yep. I was right about expecting Mirabilis in this month's banner.

I wonder if this hurts the chances of a red legendary hero...

I'm not sure if it "hurts" the chances of getting a red legendary as much as it becomes much less clear cut about what color they will be now. Blue's still full, so all we can say for sure now is that they won't be blue. Besides, there's no way Heroes can get through legendaries without ever releasing Sigurd or Seliph (who will almost certainly be red) so they will have to release more red legendaries one way or another.

However, I will say this. It certainly doesn't HELP Heroes when they make characters who didn't need to be red that color. Like Hrid and Mirabilis and Lif (even if he had more of a case). Mirabilis's weapon was vague enough so that it could've been something besides a sword while Hrid didn't have to be a sword unit. He could've had a colorless bow, it would not have changed much aside from making Leif the second bow cavalier legendary. Also, if Plumeria becomes a mythic then it's even more exacerbated since she's a red tome dancer, but that could actually be avoided by making her a normal hero.

The fact they are adding Emmeryn as a 3/4 * hero to the legendary banner is interesting. The notification for her says she will be added from the legendary hero summon event onward. First time they give us something new on legendary hero banners that is lesser rarity. Kind of gives another reason to go colorless because even if you miss out on a 5* you could get Emmeryn merges.

Edited by vikingsfan92

5 hours ago, vikingsfan92 said:

The fact they are adding Emmeryn as a 3/4 * hero to the legendary banner is interesting. The notification for her says she will be added from the legendary hero summon event onward. First time they give us something new on legendary hero banners that is lesser rarity. Kind of gives another reason to go colorless because even if you miss out on a 5* you could get Emmeryn merges.

This is literally the exact same thing they did with Kaze a long time ago. Kaze was released as a quest reward unit and then was added to the summoning pool on a later banner.

The fact that Emmeryn's first banner happens to be a Legendary Hero banner is of zero consequence.

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

This is literally the exact same thing they did with Kaze a long time ago. Kaze was released as a quest reward unit and then was added to the summoning pool on a later banner.

The fact that Emmeryn's first banner happens to be a Legendary Hero banner is of zero consequence.

Its more of me saying we have a new non-five star added to a legend banner than anything. Legend banners are always the new legend and a bunch of repeats as the banner is about the new legend more than anything. They go out of there way not to do new units on Legend/Mythic banners to make the new legend feel special and here they are kind of breaking it a bit with it being the first chance to get the merges to get Emmyrn +10.  Its kind of rare that they would deviate from it and I think that is a cool thing. Does it mean anything colorwise arguable does it mean things for future legendary banners? That I think is more likely to be a yes and interesting thing to watch going forward.That being said I still think that they are going to do it on very rare occasions.

To put it another way people view legendary banners only to chase certain 5* locked characters and if the now start giving 4* heroes to the pool during these events it gives another less exclusive reason to look forward to future legend banners.

Edited by vikingsfan92

35 minutes ago, vikingsfan92 said:

Its more of me saying we have a new non-five star added to a legend banner than anything. Legend banners are always the new legend and a bunch of repeats as the banner is about the new legend more than anything. They go out of there way not to do new units on Legend/Mythic banners to make the new legend feel special and here they are kind of breaking it a bit with it being the first chance to get the merges to get Emmyrn +10.  Its kind of rare that they would deviate from it and I think that is a cool thing. Does it mean anything colorwise arguable does it mean things for future legendary banners? That I think is more likely to be a yes and interesting thing to watch going forward.That being said I still think that they are going to do it on very rare occasions.

To put it another way people view legendary banners only to chase certain 5* locked characters and if the now start giving 4* heroes to the pool during these events it gives another less exclusive reason to look forward to future legend banners.

She's not being added "to a Legendary Hero banner". She's being added "to the standard summoning pool" where the Legendary Hero banner happens to be the first one banner using the new pool.

What kind of banner happens to be the first banner she's on is completely irrelevant. It means nothing to the future of Legendary Hero banners because they could just as easily have picked any other banner to be the first.

The normal schedule for new characters to be added to banners is whatever the first banner happens to be after the characters' release banner ends regardless of what kind of banner it is. Since the Book IV Midpoint banner ends (June 30) right around when the next Legendary Heroes banner should start, it makes sense to add Emmeryn on the next Legendary Heroes banner, even if the Legendary Hero banner starts a day or two earlier.

With Mirabilis confirmed to be on the next Legendary Hero banner, however, I wouldn't be surprised if the Legendary Hero banner starts on the 30th right as this banner ends, in which case the Legendary Hero banner would actually be the first banner after the Book IV Midpoint banner ends.

Being that i was totally wrong. - totally can admit that. 
it makes future Seasonal Duo banners more interesting to speculate the combos on. 

I also think that's really kinda cool of them to have the 4* focus on the double special as well. 

Interesting that they did Conrad before Anna.

I'm guessing the next one will be Anna+Idunn, Rudolf+Narcian, Alm+Fir, and Faye with some earlier unit. 

The demotes make these a lot less appealing, honestly. 

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Interesting that they did Conrad before Anna.

I'm guessing the next one will be Anna+Idunn, Rudolf+Narcian, Alm+Fir, and Faye with some earlier unit. 

The demotes make these a lot less appealing, honestly. 

Yeah. My guess is that IntSys wants to have at least 1 4* focus in these banners now, so that's the reason they skipped Anna...

I agree with you that Faye may be with a older seasonal unit. It's kinda early for Micaiah to return. For colorless, they could go for NY Laevatein, since she is next after Winter Eirika who appeared in April's banner.

Interesting that Young Marth and Young Caeda may appear together again for October's Banner.

Took 168 orbs to get a copy of go GG!Nino. If this is how it's going to go when I try to summon tSoiA!Caeda, I'm gonna need to save more orbs.

Edited by Flying Shogi

Oh wow, looks like I guessed almost everthing right on the Double Seasonal banner. Just didn't predict Conrad.

I pretty much agree that the next one will have Valentines and Spring units plus NY!Anna plus whatever else to fill in that last colorless spot. August would probaby be too soon for Duo Micaiah so I guess they might pull out a year 3 seasonal like Spring Bruno.

On 6/14/2020 at 12:01 AM, MirandaFriege said:

I wait for Duo!Palla in December!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if she appears in October's banner instead.

The next 4 blue seasonal heroes are Rudolf, Narcian, Est and Duo Palla. I expect Rudolf and Narcian in August, while Est and Duo Palla in October.

• 2 weeks later...

My final guesses are Claude, Elincia, or Seliph. Sigurd is possible too, but I feel like his son would get a legendary version before he does. I also suppose Corrin and Xander are possible. Dimitri isn't a possibility because blue is full. Micaiah just got an alt, so she shouldn't be it either.

Elincia is still my most wanted, but I want Claude too.

Edited by Anacybele

I'm hoping for Seliph, but I could also see Claude or maybe Byleth.

If they want to go through the 3H leaders quickly without doubling up in August, it'll have to be Claude now and Dimitri in October. Possibly Byleth in August if they want to go that far.

Edited by Othin

I don't know why but I kind of want to guess that the legendary will be someone no one is guessing. The only thing I am sure of is that it will be earth and/or wind season so the legendary should be one of those two elements.