June Legendary Hero/Double Special Hero Speculation: Paging Seliph's First Alt.

daisy jane

3 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

I don't know why but I kind of want to guess that the legendary will be someone no one is guessing. The only thing I am sure of is that it will be earth and/or wind season so the legendary should be one of those two elements.

Wind has a pretty obvious one one in the form of Claude. His route is called Verdent Wind and he has a unqiue combat art called wind god.  Kind of seems like a no brainer that his Legendary alt will be wind like it was for Edelgard to be a fire legendary. Even if he doesn't show up here he still is likely going to be wind legendary at some point.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, MirandaFriege said:

Shiro may be a legendary hero?

Not anytime in the next decade. I could see him getting a seasonal, but Heroes would have to run a very long time for him to be a candidate for being a legendary.

I was just thinking, is there anyway TMS would have a Legendary and if so who would it be?  TMS is in Feh so they could have one, but I feel like it is unlikely to happen.  Anyway I am going to guess Claude since he seems like a good fit and could be made any color IS wants.

5 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Claude since he seems like a good fit and could be made any color IS wants.

Yeah, though if he's a red bow, this means each TH house leader would be a different color of the main three. Edelgard is already green, Dimitri would be blue, and that leaves Claude to be a red bow. Failnaught feels like it's more likely to be red than blue or green anyway. At the same time though, making Claude colorless would allow each TH main character to be a different color since Byleth would obviously be red.

If it isn't Elincia, I really hope it's Claude. Though I do admit Seliph and Sigurd are deserving of alts right about now.

Edited by Anacybele

8 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I was just thinking, is there anyway TMS would have a Legendary and if so who would it be?  TMS is in Feh so they could have one, but I feel like it is unlikely to happen.  Anyway I am going to guess Claude since he seems like a good fit and could be made any color IS wants.

Haven't got super far in tms (joycon drift is problem for me) but it probably would be Itski (spelling is probably wrong) or Tsbusa. Both already have normal versions in the game though and not sure if they would do either without Chrom/Cadea so not sure how they would make the legendary version feel more unique

Edited by vikingsfan92

Just now, Anacybele said:

Yeah, though if he's a red bow, this means each TH house leader would be a different color of the main three. Edelgard is already green, Dimitri would be blue, and that leaves Claude to be a red bow. Failnaught feels like it's more likely to be red than blue or green anyway. At the same time though, making Claude colorless would allow each TH main character to be a different color since Byleth would obviously be red.

Honestly I want claude to be colorless mostly because I like not having to worry about enemy color when I use bows.  I would be fine if he was red since I would like a red bow at some point just to have one.  Plus like you said Byleth being a Legendary as well is pretty likely as well as them being red.

@vikingsfan92 Yeah Itsuki is probably the most likely choice if they do make one because of end game things.  I was just thinking about it for fun, since I don't think it will happen any time soon.  

5 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Honestly I want claude to be colorless mostly because I like not having to worry about enemy color when I use bows.  I would be fine if he was red since I would like a red bow at some point just to have one.  Plus like you said Byleth being a Legendary as well is pretty likely as well as them being red.

Yeah, and we have a lot of red legendaries anyway. This is why I'd like legendary Elincia to be a flying healer instead of getting some souped up and possibly completely broken version of Amiti. OG Elincia's Amiti is already really good with its refine as is.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, and we have a lot of red legendaries anyway. This is why I'd like legendary Elincia to be a flying healer instead of getting some souped up and possibly completely broken version of Amiti. OG Elincia's Amiti is already really good with its refine as is.

Yeah healer Elincia would be what I want her to be as well.  In RD she always ended up being my end game healer.

I will be really annoyed if Seliph and Sigurd get passed over again. Because even if Genealogy technically has Julia as a legendary hero, Julia is still not either of Genealogy's lords and Sigurd and Seliph are the only lords with literally zero alts. I wouldn't really mind Claude (or Dimitri but he's probably not getting in this month) but Claude is popular and will likely have plenty of alts and is getting a guaranteed Brave alt soon. Seliph and Sigurd have nothing, and Seliph at least is ... well. Not a great unit. He kind of needs something.

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I will be really annoyed if Seliph and Sigurd get passed over again. Because even if Genealogy technically has Julia as a legendary hero, Julia is still not either of Genealogy's lords and Sigurd and Seliph are the only lords with literally zero alts. I wouldn't really mind Claude (or Dimitri but he's probably not getting in this month) but Claude is popular and will likely have plenty of alts and is getting a guaranteed Brave alt soon. Seliph and Sigurd have nothing, and Seliph at least is ... well. Not a great unit. He kind of needs something.

Seliph is also the only lord who hasn't gotten a new version since CYL1, and one of the few to not have any versions with a personal non-weapon skill. I think the only others are Corrin, Byleth, Dimitri, and Claude.

The upside of the 3H lords would be that while they aren't Seliph, they'd at least remove one of his main competitors and meaningfully increase his odds for future months. But if it's not a 3H or FE4 lord, I'll be pretty frustrated.

I think Seliph and Sigurd make way more sense in August then now.  First off it gives time for the red pool to catchup with the amount of heroes needing to be rerun. Second it it would be an attractive legendary banner for the people who don't care about 3H during August. Because of how the CYL banner shaped up its either you are going super hard on the banner or you are meh on it if 3H isn't your game and from the standpoint it makes sense to give popular alternative game request in August for people who don't want 3H stuff.  I don't think they want a lame duck legend banner in CYL month and those two might be the best way to avoid that.

Hopefully not Micaiah as she already got one a month ago and drained 400 orbs. These past few months have been really bad for my orb supply. I think we will finally get a Jugdral lord, probably Seliph, because red is open. 

Greil perhaps in his prime would be interesting. No idea how people would react to Gustav being a legendary.

It just occurred to me that F!Grima is still the only pure antagonist legendary hero. So, not like Edelgard or Ryoma who can be enemies depending on which route you picked in their games. Considering what Grima is, though, perhaps F!Grima was introduced too early and should have been a mythic. Besides that, another legendary who is an antagonist would be neat. So would a neutral or NPC character from the main games.

While we still haven't gotten Corrin, Seliph, Sigurd, not possessed Robin, or even Xander as legendary heroes yet, an antagonist as the next legendary might be a fun shock. Question is who?

Edited by Kaden

2 hours ago, Kaden said:

Greil perhaps in his prime would be interesting. No idea how people would react to Gustav being a legendary.

It just occurred to me that F!Grima is still the only pure antagonist legendary hero. So, not like Edelgard or Ryoma who can be enemies depending on which route you picked in their games. Considering what Grima is, though, perhaps F!Grima was introduced too early and should have been a mythic. Besides that, another legendary who is an antagonist would be neat. So would a neutral or NPC character from the main games.

While we still haven't gotten Corrin, Seliph, Sigurd, not possessed Robin, or even Xander as legendary heroes yet, an antagonist as the next legendary might be a fun shock. Question is who?

Oh yeah, I've speculated about legendary Gustav in the past. Using alt slots to add OCs is quite good in my book.

And yeah, the fact that mythics exist now suggests to me that Legendary Robin is no longer representative of current legendary criteria.

Unfortunately, no trailer tonight. Guess it'll be tomorrow night, then.

Edited by Othin

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Unfortunately, no trailer tonight. Guess it'll be tomorrow night, then.

Did we ever had a trailer or any sort of video releases on Saturday in the US? It would be Sunday in Japan, and I remember videos usually being posted sometime during the workweek, although that might just be because the workweek has more days than the weekends, so I remember the weekday ones more.

Edited by XRay

6 hours ago, XRay said:

Did we ever had a trailer or any sort of video releases on Saturday in the US? It would be Sunday in Japan, and I remember videos usually being posted sometime during the workweek, although that might just be because the workweek has more days than the weekends, so I remember the weekday ones more.

Good point, I keep forgetting about that. I think I remember a number of times when people have used that to predict the timing of trailers and I think it's been accurate every time it's come up, so there's probably something to it.

The next Arena season is Earth and Fire, so maybe it will be Seliph at long last. I was thinking it might been Claude since Wind was reoccurring the entire month. Either way the trailer should come out today.

Meh still think it shouldn't be a red hero. Also a legend I don't really care about I know people wanted Seliph but I still think that they probably were better off holding on them when people actually care more about Seliph (aka something about them in the us)

I do agree we have enough red legendaries. They're all swords too which is boring. At the very least, it'd be nice to have a red bow or red mage so the red weapon is NOT a sword for once.

That being said though, SIGURD ALT NOW WHEN IS? Please?

17 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

I am expecting Sigurd and an Omega Yato Corrin to be sword units as well... hmm... and whatever other OCs they throw at us.

I hope the inevitable Legendary Corrin is female Corrin with Omega Yato, so she'll finally have a sword version rather than just dragons. (Aside from the summer version with a tome.)