Rate Star Wars entertainment

SSbardock84

I have an opinion on it since this is going to be way different from the rest:

Movies:

1. The Phantom Menace - 9/10 (It was my first time seeing in the Theaters, I do like the Lightsaber Battles with more than 2 People were handled) (This movie does not deserve the hate)
  2. Attack of the Clones - 6/10
  3. Revenge of the Sith - 7/10 (Palpatine vs Yoda and Darth Vader vs. Obi-Wan were excellent)
  4. A New Hope - 7/10 (I don't know about what to think about it)
  5. The Empire Strikes Back - 2/10 (It felt very boring without any majority of action besides the Hoth Battle. I didn't like the fight with Luke and Darth Vader, Darth Vader's and Han Solo's line felt really off, they should have Boba Fett kill someone or have a decent fight, I don't think the Wampa scene was good, and also, the Asteroid Scene has pacing issues)  
  6. Return of the Jedi - 8/10 (It was my favorite of the Original Trilogy, the only thing that I didn't like was Palpatine gets picked up without a fight, I really do think they should do a Luke vs. Palpatine fight before Palpatine strikes Luke with Lightning)
  7. The Force Awakens - 8/10
  8. The Last Jedi - 8/10 (This is what The Empire Strike Back should have been, action, better CGI and Visuals, ) (Does not deserve such hate as well)
  9. The Rise of Skywalker -10/10 (Rey managed to get into trouble situations that added more struggles for her, Chewbacca gets what he deserved, Palpatine gets his ass kicked that should have been in Return of the Jedi)  (Does not deserve such hate as well)
  10. The Clone Wars Movie - 3/10 (I don't think they should have cramped the Season 1 Episodes into a Standalone Movie)
  11. Rogue One - 9/10
  12. Solo - 8/10
  13. The Holiday Special (not the Lego version, the 1978 version) - 0/10

Shows:

1. 2003 Clone Wars - 6/10 (I really think they should have expanded it more than keep it at least 5 Minutes since they don't show up on the Guide when they first aired)
  2. The Clone Wars - ?/10 (I haven't seen the entire seasons yet, but I'll might get a chance with a year subscription on Disney+.)
  3. Rebels - 9/10
  4. Resistance - 9/10
  5. The Freemaker Adventures - 8/10
  6. Lego All-Stars - 9/10
  7. The Mandalorian - 5/10 (I felt like some of the Season 1 Episodes were very felt off, but my favorites were Episode 4, 7, & 8.)

Legends:

1. Legends Books - Nope/10 (except the Star Wars Manga Adaptions 6/10)
  2. Rebel Assault II - 6/10
  3. Starfighter - 7/10
  4. Jedi Starfighter - 8/10
  5. The Clone Wars (video game, it was before 2008 TV Show existed) - 7/10
  6. Lego Star Wars - 8/10
  7. Lego Star Wars II - 8/10
Edited by King Marth 64

The Phantom Menace: 6/10

Attack of the Clones: 6/10

Revenge of the Sith: 7.5/10

New Hope: 9/10

Empire Strikes Back: 8.5/10