Why do Patty and Coirpre have a fast love growth?

It never has really made sense to me. It's even higher than Patty and Shannan's. I guess the same goes to Lana/Coirpre, too. Is Coirpre a secret casanova or something?

Coirpre comes late, so if they wanted it to be possible forΒ him to fall in love with someone, a high Love base is almost necessary. Marriage is not important in the 2nd Gen, so they didn't need to give him high Love points across the board the way every latecomer in Gen 1 did.

Lana I get being chosen b/c ClericxPriest, but I don't see a reason for PattyxCoirpre. They do get a conversation giving extra LP, but I remember they don't like each other in it.

Maybe it's because they're close in age or the same age? Not sure if that's right but IIRC Coirpre, Lana, Patty, and Tine were all born close to one another time-wise.

12 hours ago, CustardPudding said:

It never has really made sense to me. It's even higher than Patty and Shannan's. I guess the same goes to Lana/Coirpre, too. Is Coirpre a secret casanova or something?

there's some specific characters that have higher love bases and growths compared to other units due to their background stories and placement in the game.

usually a unit that can be recruited in late-game tend to have higher ratios of those points because otherwise catching up with other "older" units in terms of love points can become quite tedious.

also,Β he's basicly one of the threeΒ last units that you can get in 2nd generation, so it's no surprise that he has some high growths.