Should I kill off Jeigan here!

So I’m playing  a Gaiden run of Hard 5 and I’m on the Chapter 9 map and I just came across Jeorge who has better bases than Jeigan but does not have Jeigan’s beastly A Rank in lances.

So knowing that I was going to kill off Jeigan and Jeorge eventually, which would be the better longer term keep?

Side note: Who should be in my final army.

Currently my army consists of Marth, Cain, Abel, Ogma, Barst, Julian, Lena, Seedger, Wolf, Hardin Athena and of course Jeigan who is living on borrowed time.

Huh... well I mean how much are you making use of that A lances? If you're using Silvers all the time then I guess keep him? It also depends on your level ups and whatever, I think at a certain point though, Jeorge is better than Jagen combat-wise. It also depends on if you have other powerful units that can tank or not, if you do then I suppose you can sacrifice him, but if you don't have other good tanking opportunitites or whatever then sacrifice Jagen, as Jeorge's damage will be pretty good.

Why now? You have room for him for at least a few more chapters, the only really solid joins before 12x are Minerva and Boah.

5 hours ago, X-Naut said:

Why now? You have room for him for at least a few more chapters, the only really solid joins before 12x are Minerva and Boah.

Because unit slots per Chapter are limited and I don’t want to be stuck benching a unit I plan to use to kill off another one if I can avoid it.

I'm with X-Naut: Jeigan has high mov and access to several types of forged effective weaponry, so even if you're 100% set on offing one of 'em, I'd keep him as long as possible. 

Is your army everyone you have available, or do you still have some benchwarmers? If those 12 people are all you have right now, I don't think you should have issues with the deployment limit. 

Edited by Deenward