Gauging interest in a Lunatic+ Highman Guide

Cat1803

Hello all! Cat1803 here, back from the dead (sort of. long story). I'm in the beginning stages of writing a guide/playlog for Lunatic+ using highman strategies. The real question is... this game is old at this point, and I don't want to make a guide no one would read instead of, you know, playing it and Apotheosis for fun. I have a weird definition of fun. In any case, I am making this post to gauge interest in such a guide - would anyone read it? Let me know your thoughts. I can post the prelude to the guide if anyone is interested as well.

Take care!

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, I'll get to working on it past the introduction. It would probably be a public-viewable Google Doc to preserve the formatting that I would link in a post. My goal is to have it done (or have substantial progress on it done) within the next couple of months so it doesn't conflict with school.

• 6 months later...

So this run has been converted into a playthrough on twitch! See my signature for links to (a) viewing it live and (b) watching the whole thing. I just finished Chapter 12 a couple weeks ago.

Hey, if you want to do something more detailed than just a Twitch thing (like writing down strategy), let me know, and I can punt this thread into Let's Plays!