GBA FE games romhacks suggestions

Arhuhamel

Hello there my friends, I'm new to the forums and I want some suggestions for playing the GBA fire emblems romhacks (Fire emblem 6 and 7). Last week i've played this Sacred Stones Reskin and Rebalance: 

Oh man, let me say this is a wonderful romhack, top of the line in my opinion, very nice sprites and animations, a lot of diverse skins for a lot of characters, and new custom classes too.

So, I don't know many reskin romhacks for FE 6 & 7, can you guys indicate me a top quality reskin (and rebalance if comes together, but i truly want is a reskin), like this one I've linked, romhack for both FE 6 and 7?

Observation: I don't want romhacks with custom story, like The Last Promise, I want romhacks with primarily top quality reskins for the original story of Binding Blade and Blazing Blade.

Wrong subforum.  I'll move it to where it belongs.

In the meantime, try out the various reverse recruitment patches.  They're fairly amusing.

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

Wrong subforum.  I'll move it to where it belongs.

In the meantime, try out the various reverse recruitment patches.  They're fairly amusing.

sorry for the wrong place that i've posted, i didn't find the correct one, so, can you tell me more about these reverse recruitments?

1 minute ago, Arhuhamel said:

sorry for the wrong place that i've posted, i didn't find the correct one, so, can you tell me more about these reverse recruitments?

Type "reverse recruitment" in the search bar.  The "hack" itself basically reverses the appearance order of the entire character list.  For example, Athos and Renault are among the initial party members in the FE7 RR.  The power level that you recruit these characters scales as it should, so I think Athos started out as a tier 1 mage.  The story and whatnot should be the same.

13 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Type "reverse recruitment" in the search bar.  The "hack" itself basically reverses the appearance order of the entire character list.  For example, Athos and Renault are among the initial party members in the FE7 RR.  The power level that you recruit these characters scales as it should, so I think Athos started out as a tier 1 mage.  The story and whatnot should be the same.

thank you, i'll search here