Imported gaming vote! Do I play Xenoblade or Three houses?

Xenoblade or Three Houses?   

23 members have voted

1. 1. Xenoblade or Three Houses?

I have never been this conflicted in my life! Its like picking a favorite kid! I'm enjoying Blue Lions maddening, but Xenblade just came in the mail. What do I do? 

Edited by JubileePhoenix

Have you finished all routes of Three Houses and are just doing Maddening for casual fun? Because if you're still playing all routes of Three Houses then by all means take a break from it when you're finished Blue Lions and play Xenoblade for something different. The repeat playthroughs of Three Houses can be tedious. If you are just playing it for fun then, well then I guess just keep playing and enjoying that.

I don't see any reason why you can't play both!  I'm trying not to be too biased, since Xenoblade is my favorite game, but it's always exciting to play a new game as it comes out.  I'm getting my copy in the mail Friday, but I'm still going to continue playing through Persona 5 Royal at the same time.  Just alternate to whichever one you feel like playing whenever you sit down to play!

Just wanted to point out: Xenoblade or Three Houses, not Xenoblade of Three Houses. 

That out of the way, I think both games are good, but are best played in manageable chunks. So, basically, do both; play a bit of Three Houses whenever you're tired of Xenoblade. 

Edited by vanguard333

As a Fire Emblem fan, I recommend Fire Emblem. I have not play Xenoblade, but it looks cool.

I’m biased, because I ditched my “testing out the Ashen Wolves kids” run in favour of Xenoblade. If you haven’t played the original, I’d say Xenoblade. It’s too good to delay a moment longer.

Xenoblade is awesome.  Since you already have maddening unlocked, you've played 3H already and honestly, replaying 3H is tedious and annoying (because of the requirement to explore and teach). Xenoblade on the other hand is not as tedious, and the gameplay is not interrupted for too long by at first neat but quickly turned annoying and extremely long intermissions.

In my case I played Three Houses, but just GD route. Then I made BL route, but I'm still at last chapter.

And now, I stopped play Three Houses for play Xenoblade instead, because I wait for it to be released for a while, even if I wanted to finnish BL route before getting XC....

But yeah, XC Definitive Edition is really awesome! I'm just at the beggining of the game, but I'm never bored of this game, even if it's the fourth time I'm making the story, but see how they improve the game from WII version to N3DS and now to Switch is really great. 

Edited by FireFenrir

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2020 at 9:12 PM, PeaceRibbon said:

You can't start on Xenoblade until you've killed every last one of them.

Cue Hector's "Oho"

Either is a good choice for a time sink--you'll be spending an awful lot of time with these.