New Heroes Arrive! Book IV Midpoint (June 5th)

Anacybele

Paging Anna fans.

THE NEW FAIRY GIRL THO! I didn't expect her THIS soon! MIRABILIS YES.

Disappointed this is not Tellius though. And why is Mustafa here over Basilio or Flavia or literally anyone else from Awakening that isn't in yet.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is quite possibly the lamest banner they've done, even over the silliness of putting Ylger and Surtr on a banner together. This is a complete skip for me and I have nothing positive to say about it. Nothing against Anna or Say'ri, but...this is lame. Yikes.

An awakening banner as expected. Still no sign of Severa though. At this point I think I’ve given up on her ever getting into the game as her original self.

Eyy, someone got lance infantried. Happy with the precedent there. Disappointed with the other two picks being in pretty oversaturated classes.

Oh well, it's all academic anyway I suppose as I have literally zero orbs at the moment. Probably going to have to skip both Summer banners too, so late July at the earliest is when I can get back into the swing of things.

I am not a fan of this banner. Anna is cool, but... why Mustafa? Why the mythic fairy now? Well, I hope summer units bring in some good husbandos~

Still waiting on Severa and Inigo!

Also,  we may start seeing the impact of COVID in FEH now. Fair to guess Say’ri’s voice actress couldn’t get to the studio.

Gangrel GHB btw!

A new hero slot being wasted on a mythic hero lol. And why another anima mythic hero for a grand total of 4 but only 2 astra? I hope def tactic 3 gets put into the 4* pool so that I don't have to spend grails or 20k feathers on it. 

Sary'riiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! Nice to see her finally in Heroes. Definitely go for her with my remaining orbs. The rest of the banner is a bit wonky. The sleep fairy already? Mustafa?  IS  wanted the save the 2nd gen kids for later. Next time Inigo.

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Paging Anna fans.

THE NEW FAIRY GIRL THO! I didn't expect her THIS soon!

Disappointed this is not Tellius though. And why is Mustafa here over Basilio or Flavia or literally anyone else from Awakening that isn't in yet.

Honestly, the Anna alt wasn't anything spectacular. It was the same Anna we known for 3 years. This is the first new Anna we can summon. @NSSKG151, I'll be at the funeral of your orbs.

Tellius were the seasonals...

Not sure why Mustafa, he was an interesting minor character but we never really had time to know him. Maybe he was voted high?

Oh yeah, and the fairy is not Astra, THANKS IS

Summoning for Owain merges then...

Edited by Nym

Hahaha! They actually did it but went above and beyond my expectations and put Apotheosis Anna into Heroes. I was expecting Trickster Anna but this is just as good since now there is an Anna with a blue colored weapon. Now put the real playable Trickster Anna in next so I can have an Anna Emblem team. Forget the Mythic Banner, I'm going to throw all the orbs I have at this upcoming banner and hope I can +10 this Apotheosis Anna.

Edited by NSSKG151

Is this "Peony and more" part 2 or something

This is a strange banner. Mustafa as a banner unit over, well, Gregor or Vaike or Miriel or pretty much anyone? Okay, whatever.

Just now, Icelerate said:

A new hero slot being wasted on a mythic hero lol.

Being able to guarantee a Mythic hero summon is a huge deal though. First non-Light hero with "guaranteed" availability. For this reason, I'd love it if they put Duo/Mythic/Legendary heroes into New Heroes banners as often as possible.

3 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

Still waiting on Severa and Inigo!

Agreed. I would've been happy with them or Basilio or Priam over Mustafa. I forgot Mustafa even exists and don't remember much about him at all. He IS one of those one-time NPC bosses that are never memorable for obvious reasons. So his inclusion here confuses me more than anything in this game has to this point.

This is the first time I went out of my way to dislike a banner trailer. I am actually livid that they prioritized a one-off boss over (not even Severa specifically) literally any of the other missing playable Awakening characters.

Oh and of course, they can also suck it for having a Heroes OC eat up a banner spot again too. 

Awakening is unsurprising, even though it wasn't what I wanted. Hopefully Tellius is next month.

Mustafa is cool, but I wanted Vaike. Mirabilis... eh. I don't like this becoming a pattern, although I guess it explains how they can fit all these fairies. Anna and Gangrel were the two on my list, and Say'ri isn't too surprising.

Three of the four Awakening characters here are bosses, which is odd. We're kind of only really getting two new Awakening playable characters.

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

Being able to guarantee a Mythic hero summon is a huge deal though. First non-Light hero with "guaranteed" availability. For this reason, I'd love it if they put Duo/Mythic/Legendary heroes into New Heroes banners as often as possible.

Oh god no. We don't need to slow down the new unit rate even further.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Agreed. I would've been happy with them or Basilio or Priam over Mustafa. I forgot Mustafa even exists and don't remember much about him at all. He IS one of those one-time NPC bosses that are never memorable for obvious reasons. So his inclusion here confuses me more than anything in this game has to this point.

Mustafa is easy to miss, but a lot of people who did pay attention to his scene found it really memorable, and he's quite popular for a minor boss as a result.

Awakening banner after forever. I'm happy about that even if it got the Thracia treatment

So let's see. Apotheosis Anna is a serious surprise. I hope she has a busted statline if only to show how OP she was during the secret battles. Fodder wise she's a little eh, but that Joint Drive is spicy. 

My girl Say'ri is now in FEH. Praise Naga/Mila/Duma/A!Tiki?. She has Osian's weapon in sword form and Close call. That alone makes her pretty strong, the rest will depend on her stat spread. Fodder wise Close Call is more than enough to make her valuable, although Krestel Stance would be a pretty cool skill for stuff like Fallen Ike. 

Mustafa...now that's unexpected. He's a relatively minor character (although not super minor considering he appears on one of the most memorable chapters of FE13). Fodder wise he's got nothing crazy, but Barrier Axe and Def Tactic are always appreciated. 

And last we get...another Fairy. Poor Awakening got Thracia'd...or so many will say, I don't really mind that personally. Anyways, she relies heavily on debuffs and with how the game has been lately with debuffs>buffs it makes her pretty good. The in-built mini Spenthrift bow-like debuff on her Dance skill is also pretty awesome. She's certainly better than Peony for Vantage sweepers that only care about Atk (but she's Anima, so who cares. She's only for AR-D and Mjolnir Strike). Fodder wise Fortress Def/Res is more than good enough to give her value, the Sabotage is nice but nothing crazy unless you have a very specific setup in mind, gaps are ehh. 

Also, if that new fairy from the last part of the trailer is Freya...I think I'm going to summon for her if she ever becomes available (although with how there's no Hel after so long I won't hold my breath).