Making an Increased Growth Hack

Hello FE Fans! I've been having a lot of fun lately hacking FE games and mostly adjusting Fates growths for some pretty fun results (Kana having 125% in all stats may have been overkill...) but I want to make a more balanced one for Echoes and release it to the public so I'll need a small bit of help. Firstly I will require two rules to start renovating this game.

1. The amount I should tamper with. Echoes can be broken just like all FE games but if I give everyone 127% (The max) in all stats, it wouldn't be that fun, would it? So I'd like to hear your thoughts on where my limits should be. I should have a set percent I can buff (50%, 100%, 150%, etc...) so I'd like your thoughts on that.

2. Should I make characters more balanced or give the same level of buff to everyone? This is the main issue I have right now. I know there's a tier list for FE: SOV so I've come up with a personal problem. Should Alm be as strong as Forsyth? And if I did only give small buffs to high tiers, what is a small buff? And what tier list would I even use? This issue has been driving me nuts and I'd like to know if the imbalance should stay or if I should give higher buffs to low tiers.

Yeah that's all I got for now. Depending on feedback time, the patch should come out in two to five days. I hope I can make this game something fun and maybe have this be a series where I'll update and balance my old personal hacks on FE6, FE7, FE8, Awakening, and Fates. But yeah I hope to hear from you all with what you may want from a buff patch to FE15. Thanks and good day to you all!

You decide what to do, but you seem to focus too much on growth rates which is a common mistake and also practically against the design of echoes.

1.- Bases are better than growths because those are the stats you work with for the start of that unit's usability, which is the most important time in any character's lifespan. So simply adjusting growths wouldn't do much.

2.- The design of echoes is also just more about bases, this is implied with the class system promoting like it does, where it jumps your unit's stats to that of the base class they're promoting to. Units' growths are like FE6 standard because the game relies on bases for it's difficulty and unit balance.

Also, what balance are you trying to make? Make your units all good or make the game harder or both? How much you tamper with the game depends on that. Also you don't need a tier list for seeing which units you balance more or balance less, just get a scope of them in gameplay and how useful they are and give them buffs/nerfs accordingly to how they do against the enemies, not against your own units.

The star Jacinth gives 30% extra to everything except resistance which it only gives 5%. With that it is enough to max out most characters (some will be missing a few points in something). So, if you increase it 30% it will already be overkill.