FE15 Increased Growth Patch Help

NinjaHero4265

Figured I'd repost this here as I saw the Shadows of Valentia Forum was looking pretty dead and this one seems like it will help me out more. If this is against the Serene Forest rules, I'm sorry (I'm new if that means anything), and I hope you can forgive me. Here's the original post I made.

Hello FE Fans! I've been having a lot of fun lately hacking FE games and mostly adjusting Fates growths for some pretty fun results (Kana having 125% in all stats may have been overkill...) but I want to make a more balanced one for Echoes and release it to the public so I'll need a small bit of help. Firstly I will require two rules to start renovating this game.

1. The amount I should tamper with. Echoes can be broken just like all FE games but if I give everyone 127% (The max) in all stats, it wouldn't be that fun, would it? So I'd like to hear your thoughts on where my limits should be. I should have a set percent I can buff (50%, 100%, 150%, etc...) so I'd like your thoughts on that.

2. Should I make characters more balanced or give the same level of buff to everyone? This is the main issue I have right now. I know there's a tier list for FE: SOV so I've come up with a personal problem. Should Alm be as strong as Forsyth? And if I did only give small buffs to high tiers, what is a small buff? And what tier list would I even use? This issue has been driving me nuts and I'd like to know if the imbalance should stay or if I should give higher buffs to low tiers.

Yeah that's all I got for now. Depending on feedback time, the patch should come out in two to five days. I hope I can make this game something fun and maybe have this be a series where I'll update and balance my old personal hacks on FE6, FE7, FE8, Awakening, and Fates. But yeah I hope to hear from you all with what you may want from a buff patch to FE15. Thanks and good day to you all!