Your thoughts on The Backgrounds I've generated for my characters

James Marshall

Me and A GM I know are going to start The FE RPG she's custom made sometime tomorrow and want to know your thoughts on The Backgrounds I've generated for my characters. Also I've named all of them after some of my favorite characters from Code Lyoko and name wise 6 are from Fan Fictions but 2 of them only appear in 1 chapter and then die between that 1 and the next, 2 are from my Code Lyoko Dreams and 1's from The Official Code Lyoko. Here they are. What do you think of The Backgrounds I've generated for them

The Leader

His name is pounced Erin but spelt Erinn

Basic background stuff

He is the oldest son and heir of his homelands king, but as barring his father being assassinated or suffering a similar untimely death my character won’t be king for a estimated minimum of 20 years and that is why this character decided that to get some excitement in his life he took to wandering disguised as A Common Leader of Mercenaries

The Orfey

Her name is Mariee

Background stuff

She is A new edition to The Elite Forces of The Mercenary Leaders Homeland and its king/The Leader of these Mercenaries Father, has secretly ordered her to keep him/The Leader/Her Homelands Future King, safe

The others

The Archer

Her name is Erinna

Basic background stuff

Daughter of The Mayor of and The Village Priestess of A Remote Mountain Village, older sister of The Cleric and inherited her Fathers Archery Skills

The Cleric

Her name is Amandine

Basic background stuff

Daughter of The Mayor of and The Village Priestess of A Remote Mountain Village, younger sister of The Cleric and inherited her Mothers Clerical Skills

The Axe Cavalier

His name is Kai

Basic background stuff

Son of The Brother of The Thief. His father was just past his 16th birthday when his Brother/The Thief was born, and Kai is 11 days older then his uncle

The Knight

His name is Chip

Basic background stuff

The son of A Famous Sage who ended up being A Knight with no potential to be A Mage, as a result was disowned and took to travelling the world as A Lance-for-hire

The Thief

His name is Ulric

Uncle of The Sword Knight. His brother  was just past his 16th birthday when he was born and his nephew is 11 days older then him

The Bard

His name is Michel

Basic background stuff

A Wandering Bard who shortly after retiring from The Army was kidnapped, no one paid his ransom and he ended up being sold into Slavery

The Soldier

His name is Francois

Basic background stuff

A Wandering Soldier who shortly after retiring from The Army was kidnapped, no one paid his ransom and he ended up being sold into Slavery

4 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

I mean I guess it's fine? I'm not sure what you want exactly.

Just your honest opinions on the backgrounds I've generated for them

I'd also like to know what you think of The Backgrounds of Kai who in A Code Lyoko Fanfiction I read is Ulrics Son who was born when Yumi/his mum, was 21 and Ulric was 18

45 minutes ago, James Marshall said:

Just your honest opinions on the backgrounds I've generated for them

I'd also like to know what you think of The Backgrounds of Kai who in A Code Lyoko Fanfiction I read is Ulrics Son who was born when Yumi/his mum, was 21 and Ulric was 18

Well yeah that's that, like they're fine. Nothing seems wrong but then again I don't know anything about Code Lyoko, much less fan fiction.

Seeing as no one had replied, I tried to atleast say something, even though it's not very useful...