Forging Bonds: Renewed Resolve!

A new Forging Bonds event is here!

IJiIlfj.png

The stars of this Forging Bonds Event are Say'ri, Emmeryn, Mustafa, and Anna, the new Heroes added recently.

In Forging Bonds, SP and Hero Merit earned in battle are doubled, so use this opportunity to train your most needed units.

I hope you enjoy the new stories featured by these Heroes!

Say'ri: A protective headband.

Emmeryn: the halo thing she's always wearing.

Mustafa: A GLORIOUS BEARD. Wonder if @Anacybele will appreciate being able to give one of her faves this kind of hair?

Anna: Papier mache Bullions.

One of these things is not like the others...

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

Mustafa: A GLORIOUS BEARD. Wonder if @Anacybele will appreciate being able to give one of her faves this kind of hair?

Uh...yeah, no. I'm not really a fan of any facial hair except sometimes goatees.

25 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Uh...yeah, no. I'm not really a fan of any facial hair except sometimes goatees.

XD Same! Except I do appreciate the stache as a joke piece. I think this thing is hilarious. I'll have to give it to Canas (since he has a monocle) or something. Especially if a teacup ever becomes a red tome or whatever. I can also stuck it onto other characters, like turning Eliwood into Elbert with one. Or I can throw it onto female characters I don't like or something, like when people draw mustaches on photos of people they're annoyed with. So many uses!

3 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

XD Same! Except I do appreciate the stache as a joke piece. I think this thing is hilarious. I'll have to give it to Canas (since he has a monocle) or something. Especially if a teacup ever becomes a red tome or whatever. I can also stuck it onto other characters, like turning Eliwood into Elbert with one. Or I can throw it onto female characters I don't like or something, like when people draw mustaches on photos of people they're annoyed with. So many uses!

There are some characters this beard would look amusing on, I admit. lol

And if we for whatever reason get some kind of goatee accessory (where the beard isn't long, that is), it's going on one of the RD Ikes here since my design for an older Ike sports an actual goatee. It just looks amazing on him. XD

Edited by Anacybele

Wow, Legendary!Celica, Nailah and Ellincia weren't invited to the club of queens, that's harsh. I can understand excluding Laevateinn/Eir because it could spoil Book 2/3 to new players or Caeda beacuse technically the versions we have in the game are called Princesses. But Elincia, Nailah and Celica should have been there, no doubt.

Are there other queens currently in the game that I'm forgetting?

EDIT: Of course! Legendary Edelgard, how did I forget you?

Edited by GrandeRampel

First accessories I'll actually care about who they'll go on since the sunglasses, probably. Not that I know who just yet - I'll see if I'm happy with the person it'll randomly land on. Sadly I have no real units to level via Forging Bonds (nor to take advantage of the quintuple XP/SP) so the event feels kinda wasteful. Looked around for units I don't have at 40, and for ones with usable come up with 4*s Ross and Mercedes, and 3* Ferdinand. The only other characters I don't have at 40 are Rath, Python, Chad and Tanya but I have no good natures for any of them.

Looked up the list of GHB heroes since they're typically the ones I most often forget about and oops, looks like I forgot to get even a single copy of Heath.

If anyone doesn’t want to have to deal with the latest Fallen Heroes here, then be sure to finish grinding this before the 8th. 

42 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

EDIT: Of course! Legendary Edelgard, how did I forget you?

That’s probably because there’s no place for a warmongering, “my way or the highway” type bully like her in that group.

Anna: Recruiting wyvern knights as amazon drivers is very funny to me. I pray for Askr's small businesses.

Say'ri: weeb shit

Emmeryn: A club of queens that bugs me because all women are queens

Mustafa: just press the play button near the top because youtube won't handle this

The game thought it was funny to auto-equip the mustache on Fallen Julia.

Yeah, it was funny but also ridiculous to look at.

Why is Elincia not part of this queen club? She unofficially is queen of Crimea at the point she joins Heroes from, even if her official crowning is not until the end of PoR. Micaiah's official crowning isn't until the end of RD and she's part of it. Even this game forgets poor Elincia, just like fans and IS themselves... This is so annoying to me as a huge fan of her.

Oh, and legendary Celica should be part of this too, she is officially a queen. So these two not being here makes no sense to me.

EDIT: I also forgot Edelgard, who is emperor, though she might not care to interact with them.

Edited by Anacybele

Can't explain Celica, but "Queen" Elincia technically isn't in the game. Both version of Elincia call her "princess", so there is no actual Queen Elincia in the game. That's probably why.

Edited by Sunwoo

9 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Can't explain Celica, but "Queen" Elincia technically isn't in the game. Both version of Elincia call her "princess", so there is no actual Queen Elincia in the game. That's probably why.

And yet dancer Elincia's description says she's RD Elincia, so she IS queen. IS simply decided to fuck her over here as far as I can tell. >_>

Same with Celica, Nailah (forgot her too), and Edelgard too, I guess. But I'm more annoyed for Elincia since I like her a lot.

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And yet dancer Elincia's description says she's RD Elincia, so she IS queen. IS simply decided to fuck her over here as far as I can tell. >_>

Check her descriptions again.

Estival Princess

The princess of Crimea, who cares for her kingdom and people. It pleases her to see the smiling dancers at the summer festival.

She may be from Radiant Dawn, but for whatever reason Heroes still considers that one a "princess". No, it doesn't make any sense. Neither does leaving out the other queens and putting in Camilla, who is never queen of Nohr in any universe we can play as. This isn't some slight to Elincia, it's just Heroes being Heroes.

Edited by Sunwoo