Personal Master Classes: What Would they Look Like?

1 hour ago, paladin21 said:

I think that upon finishing his paralogue is like a bit too soon. By the time you say, Ignatz might be in his early tens or so, getting an OP class before even Byleth has unlocked his.

This is the part where I out myself as never having done Golden Deer or unlocked their paraloguešŸ˜¬.

I also think that a base 18 Str is too high for either his or Bernardetta's personal classes, seeing that Dimitri, Edelgard and Byleth's classes just get 17.

I honestly just based them off the Barbarossa bases because it's a fellow bow user. Didn't notice how bizarrely jacked it is across the board compared to the other two personal classes.

I also don't see him as a Commander, even if he has a boon in authority. I think something more along the lines of Arcane Archer (if he has mastered his hidden talent post-timeskip) would fit him better, with a Mastery Art that hits lower of Def/Res when attacking with a bow.

This might just be bias from the times and ways I've used Ignatz, but I actually gotta disagree- he comes across to me like more of a utility unit instead of even a partial caster. He gets debuffing abilities and multiple rallies like Annette and Hubert, both of whom got supportive classes above. Meanwhile his Reason list is one of the smallest in the game at a meager 3 spells. I'll agree that Commander is an unfitting name, but the mechanics subjectively seems more like the direction he might have been taken.

1 hour ago, The Black Pot said:

This is the part where I out myself as never having done Golden Deer or unlocked their paraloguešŸ˜¬.

It's a regular Part 1 paralogue. That's why I said it was a little too soon.

I honestly just based them off the Barbarossa bases because it's a fellow bow user. Didn't notice how bizarrely jacked it is across the board compared to the other two personal classes.

I think Barbarossa get the 18 Str for being a flying unit. The only non-flying classes that get a base Str above 17 are Warrior and War Master.

This might just be bias from the times and ways I've used Ignatz, but I actually gotta disagree- he comes across to me like more of a utility unit instead of even a partial caster. He gets debuffing abilities and multiple rallies like Annette and Hubert, both of whom got supportive classes above.

He gets a debuffing skill by unlocking his hidden talent, and I thought that stacking it with the Seal Speed wasn't a bad idea. With his arts he could damage Spd, Str and either Def or silence the enemy by investing just one slot.

I hadn't seen Annette's Stormcaller in detailĀ before, but I find it as a Rally overkill. Since her mastery is yet another Rally, it seems to be implied that you should fill up to four skill slots with them and that just kills the chance of working as something else. I thought something similar and ditched the idea for not being that useful (at least in my head). Hubert suffers from the same issue, if you become a jack of all trades, you're master of none. Both get two different weapons boosted (axes and black magic damage for Annette and bows and dark magic range for Hubert) and a mastery skill that would likely leave out one of their specialties (I'm cool with Ward Arrow though). If the mastery skill was Rally Spectrum (boosts every stat by half the usual Rally and stacks with them), I'd be ok with it.

Your idea of Ignatz is slightly more focused, since he'd only focus on one weapon, but he'd have buffing utility (his debuffing utility goes with his weapon). However, Rally Movement is a rare skill that unlocks very late (S-rank for both Byleth and Annette), and inserting it into a class skillset would break the balance of the skill. Another rally probably wouldn't have bothered me that much.

2 hours ago, The Black Pot said:

Meanwhile his Reason list is one of the smallest in the game at a meager 3 spells.

While he is in the lower half of the cast with three reason spells (and seven in total),Ā his spells have reasonably high critical ratio, and if their damage is boosted, can deal considerable damage. He'd also get access to Physic for added support utility and Ward which, even at lower capacities than a Rally, last a few turns and gives exp.

The truth is that I'm no fan of Rally bots since they get no rewards for their job (exp, class exp, weapon exp...), so they're likely to fall behind. Having one or maybe two is nice to build up supports or take on specific targets, but more often than not, I find them fighting shorthanded or needing to be fed kills to catch up.

Finally, the master art you gave him comes at the cost of resource management. You can only deploy three adjuntants, and you need to give one to a support unit instead of a frontliner. That, more than an asset seems to be a liability. What about having a supporting unit strike along? The first choice is the adjuntant, and if there was no adjuntant, another unit in range for a linked attack. That'd allow you to have the Guard adjuntants where they're needed most and still be able to pull the trick. It'd be somewhat similar to the Triangle Attack in that you need to position your units carefully to pull it off.

On 6/9/2020 at 8:53 PM, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

I'm a fan of leaning in to his personal lockpick skill. This class is very much reminiscent of the Outlaw from Fates (he's missing the staff support of Adventurer, but in turn, gets other physical weaponry). Pass is great on a thief, while Close Counter sets the class up as a short-range bow user (versus long-range classes like Sniper or Bow Knight). Overrun has an interesting concept, but I wonder if (given the class's axe boost) it'd be better as an Axe art?

Overrun is taken from SoV where it's a lance art, but yeah it may be better as an axe one. I also delibrately modeled it after the one in Fates, but I figured giving him magic wouldn't do much with his low base + growth in it (though he does get Physic, surprisingly enough).Ā Thinking on it, I also probably over-compensated for his strength, since his base higher than the lords' personals.Ā 

Interesting - it looks like an in-between of Dark Knight and Great Knight, either of which comes naturally to Sylvain. I'm somewhat wary of having 8/9 move and spells, but at least with cavalry, there are things holding them back. Savage Blow sounds quite powerful, and Solar Thrust looks neat for self-recovery.

Ā 

Yeah, a movement nerf would probably be better for balance. I think maybe a 7 mounted, 5 unmounted movement range would be good.Ā 

Ah, so basically a super-Bishop? This suits Mercedes naturally, especially with her heavy-on-healing Faith list. I like the idea of working Unsealable Magic into a playable-unit Mastery, even if the Silence effect is rare from enemies. Entrap also sounds like it could have situational uses - I never used it much in Fates (since staff uses were still limited), but it'd be really neat having a guaranteed 1 or 2 per map.

Ā 

Yeah, I figured that Entrap would be useful and/or fun to mess around with in Three Houses' magic system. But more generally, I found it hard to come up with something that wasn't just "Bishop with better movement."Ā 

Ā 

Anyways here are mine for the rest of the Ashen Wolves:

Morrigan (Hapi):

Spoiler

ā€œIn the tradition of her secret forest village, Hapi rides into battle as a master of the arcane arts. This class can use magic.ā€ Unlocks after the timeskip when Hapi has an A support with any of the other Ashen Wolves or with Dimitri.

Class Abilities: Canto, Dark Tomefaire, Dark Magic Range +1

Class Bases: HP 20; Strength 6; Magic 11; Dexterity 14; Speed 7; Luck 10; Defense 6; Resistance 8; Movement 6

Stat Mods: Magic +3; Dexterity +2 (+1 unmounted); Speed -1 (0); Resistance 2 (1); Movement +2 (0)

Class Growths: Magic +10%; Dexterity +10%; Speed -5%; Resistance +10%; Charm +5%

Skill Mods: Axe +1, Reason +3, Riding +3

Class Mastery: Lightning Axe, Flare*

*Flare: Equippable skill. Triggers on magic attacks and treats the target as having 50% less resistance. Activation rate is Dexterity%.

Explanation: Essentially a more Dark Magic-focused Valkyrie. Also has better magic and dexterity in exchange for lower defenses. In terms of masteries, it boggles the mind that she doesnā€™t get Lightning Axe from her budding talent (she gets Exhaustive Strike) and Flare is there to help damage output.

Hariasa (Constance):Ā 

Spoiler

ā€œPioneering new forms of magic, Constance flies across the battlefield on a modified pegasus. This class can use magic.ā€ Unlocks during Part II after completing an A support between her and any of the other Ashen Wolves or with Edelgard.

Class Abilities: Canto, Black Tomefaire, Fiendish Blow

Class Bases: HP 25; Strength 8; Magic 11; Dexterity 8; Speed 10; Luck 6; Defense 4; Resistance 5; Movement 7

Stat Mods: Magic +2 (1); Dexterity +1; Speed 3 (1); Resistance 2 (1); Movement +3 (+1)

Class Growths: Strength +5%; Magic +10%; Luck +5%; Resistance +10%; Charm +10%

Skill Mods: Sword +1, Reason +3, Flying +3

Class Mastery: Lifetaker, Flamberge*

*Flamberge: Class-exclusive sword combat art. Magic attack that strikes twice. -2 might, -10 hit, -6 durability.

Explanation: Did you know that Dark Flier has a 20 percent HP growth? Anyways, this is mostly a more Magic-heavy, offensive version thereof, with some Dark Bishop skills content. Flamberge may be overpowered, but I feel like a magical combat art would be fitting for Constance.

Ā 

Loving the continued responses! Guess it's been a while since I reacted to any of them, so here goes:

On 6/9/2020 at 4:56 PM, Soroen said:

Ferdinand

With Ferdinand, a few things bounced around my head. "He's good with all traditional melee weapons, so he should have a faire in each!" "Ah, but he's also good at riding, so his class should be riding." "He styles himself a noble, so maybe he should get some lord-exclusive skills?" I like your Silver Knight - it comes across as a "Paladin plus", while the Defiant Avo works as something of an inverse of his personal skill. Solar Thrust is good too - another poster put it on their personal class for Sylvain!

Lorenz

Hex Knight certainly fits his proficiencies! It comes across as having the best bits of Paladin and Dark Knight. Hexlock Spear could have its uses, while Transmute is appreciated on any male magical units.

Lorenz

This one is between Bow Knight and Paladin, possessing the Faires each class offers, while missing out on increased bow range. I'm totally on-board with Leonie gaining the "Blade Breaker" skill - Jeralt's number-one apprentice could do no less! Firesweep sounds strong; I imagine she'll enjoy it, alongside Point-Blank Volley.

On 6/11/2020 at 7:04 PM, Fabulously Olivier said:

Linhardt - Scholar

This is a really neat one! I love how the unique skills are triggered by using the "Wait" command - I can see getting another Warp, or getting boosted stats, as balanced out by having to spend a turn doing... well, nothing. I'd probably tone Healing +15 back down to +10, but otherwise it seems like a great balance of Linhardt's skills and personality.

On 6/12/2020 at 4:36 PM, paladin21 said:

Ferdinand: He would unlock this class if he unlocked his hidden talent before his paralogue.

I like the idea of using his defense stat to increase his attack (somewhat reminiscent of the "Glowing Ember" combat art), while taking advantage of the Cichol Shield he can receive. Looks like a better Great Knight, albeit missing out on the weapon Faires.

Petra: She would get her personal class after her paralogue.

Ā 

Well, a lot of us have had ideas for what Petra's class could look like! I'm a fan of the orientation toward fighting in forests, as we saw that Brigid is forested (and looks nothing like a random forest in Margrave Edmund's territory). I made her a sword flier, but going all-in on the "hunter" aspect makes sense too.

Ferdinand: He would unlock this class if he unlocked his hidden talent before his paralogue.

Ah, so basically a Bishop on horseback? There's a lot she could do with this kind of class, including the best Physics possible. Magic Blade would seem to synergize with Beast Fang and Frozen Lance.

Dorothea: She would get this class after the time-skip if the had her hidden talent unlocked by then.

This is... really strong, wowza. It definitely fits her personality and background, but having multi-effect multi-targeted Rallies is really strong (it hearkens back to Fateswakening-style Rallies). And combining them with a chance to refresh or add blessing... I like the spirit here, but I would tone it down (maybe to Rally Strength/Magic/Speed as the class skills, with an equippableĀ Rally Luck through mastery). This way, she could do an awesome single-target Rally in this class, while not overshadowing her other class options.

On 6/13/2020 at 10:52 PM, The Black Pot said:

Dorothea: She would get this class after the time-skip if the had her hidden talent unlocked by then.

This is really good for Bernadetta - I had in mind something similar for her, but with Lancefaire rather than Bowfaire. Of course, she'd want to stay away from the enemy, out of their sights. Parting Shot sounds quite useful - so she can move away to safety, but doesn't get to attack again, I take it?

On 6/13/2020 at 10:52 PM, The Black Pot said:

Commander (Ignatz)

I'm definitely keen on Ignatz doubling down on his preponderance of Rallies, and on giving a buddy to Seal Strength. Stylistically, though, I'd love to see his personal class have an "artistic" motif - rather than commanding the troops, he uses his portraits to spur his allies on to victory!

Ah, I know there are quite a few more. I'll do my best to respond some time later this week. It looks like we've gotten one for just about everyone so far, though, so thank you for that! EDIT: Meh, may as well finish 'em off!

Morrigan (Hapi):

Spoiler
Ā 

Ā This one works quite well for her. Yeah, Lightning Axe on Hapi would go a long way - she'd probably actually perform well on a Wyvern with it! I had one in mind earlier for Hapi, that focused on "monster slaying" with certain Seal skills. Flare sounds pretty powerful, and I like how she's held to 6 move (feels balanced - as you said, a Dark-focused Valkyrie).

Ā 

On 6/14/2020 at 5:33 PM, Alistair said:

Hariasa (Constance):Ā 

Ā 

A brave magic art would definitely be strong, but I like how you balanced it (might reduction, high durability cost). LIfetaker is a nice inclusion too, as it's otherwise only attainable by male units. Oh, and I appreciate you running with the "support" condition for class access! I would add A-support with Claude as a possible pre-condition to my version of Balthus - and, if Yuri were under the same constraints, he could use A-support with Byleth.

Anyway, that justs about wraps the cast up, aside from those (Byleth, Edelgard, Dimitri, Claude, and Jeritza) who already have their own personal class. ...Or could I be forgetting the

Mercantilist (Anna)

Ā 

Spoiler

Availability: From Chapter 14 (SS/VW/AM) or 13 (CF) onward, but only if you have at least 100,000 G in available currency.

Abilities:Ā Steal, Lockpick, Keen Intuition

Skill Mods:Ā Sword +2, Axe +2, Bow +2, Faith +2

Base Stats:Ā HP: 28, Str: 14, Mag: 12, Dex: 10, Spd: 14, Lck: 12, Def: 10, Res: 10, Cha: 0, Mov: 4

Stat Mods:Ā HP: +2, Str: +0, Mag: +0, Dex: +2, Spd: +4, Lck: +4, Def: +1, Res: +1, Cha: +0, Mov: +2

% Growths:Ā HP: 20, Str: 0, Mag: 0, Dex: 20, Spd: 20, Lck: 20, Def: 0, Res: 0, Cha: 0

Mastery:Ā Ancient Dragonskin, Haze Slice

Descriptor:Ā With a wide variety of weapons and tomes at her disposal, this world-traveler keeps her eyes on the prize, making many an offer her foes can't refuse.

Explanation:Ā Anna likes money, we get it. But unlike in Fates, there aren't skills that rely on having bullion in one's inventory. So what's a girl to do? Why, rob potential business partners blind, of course! The statline here is roughly based on the Trickster, with Assassin thrown in at the growth rates. For skills, she's basically a thief, but with Keen Intuition added - I considered Stealth, but she doesn't want to go unseen (hard doing business that way), and I figured it'd make sense for her to have a kind of business intuition. Her offensive abilities aren't exactly impressive, but she's designed with high speed and luck, to be evasive. She can offer thief utility, while also having access to white magic support at full-count. Ancient Dragonskin, an otherwise enemy-exclusive skill, is a reference to her appearance in Awakening's Apotheosis, which reinforces her survivability. And I added Haze Slice as an art because it increases the user's avoid in combat (I don't see her using it that much, admittedly). Ultimately, I see this as a great utility option, combining Thieving, Faith, and dodgetanking, while falling somewhat short on the offensive front.

Ā 

Whew, this thread has honestly been a blast, everyone! Thank you so much for your contributions! I think we've gotten at least one for everyone by now. But feel free to comment on existing ones, or if the inspiration strikes, add some more visions of your own. I'll do my best to keep responding!

Edited by Shanty Pete's 1st Mate
In this for the long haul.

5 hours ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

I like the idea of using his defense stat to increase his attack (somewhat reminiscent of the "Glowing Ember" combat art), while taking advantage of the Cichol Shield he can receive. Looks like a better Great Knight, albeit missing out on the weapon Faires.

The point of the class is that he actually gets three faires but only on melee attacks. His minimum defense in that class would make his melee attacks increase their damage output by 4, which is almost a faire, but applied to three weapons. Chances are, however, that his defense is slightly higher, reaching 25, which would make his skill increase his melee damage to a faire level in three weapons, and with one skill slot used. However, when initiating attack, he gets armoured blow that, while protecting him, also boosts his damage by one or two points (depending on the number rounding).

All of this, even if he doesn't equip shields, so the class gamebreaker is giving him a shield to hit even harder, even at the cost of his AS (or not if you give him the Lampos/Kadmos shield).

Ah, so basically a Bishop on horseback? There's a lot she could do with this kind of class, including the best Physics possible. Magic Blade would seem to synergize with Beast Fang and Frozen Lance.

That was the whole point. I think being a mounted Bishop fits completely with her personality, as for the Magic Blade skill, as you said, is there to synergize with those two arts. I didn't want yet another mounted class to have her spamming Thoron and black magic in general, as there are quite a few now.

Ā 

As for the other two, I got most of the ideas remembering the Tear Ring Saga and Berwick Saga games.

Well, a lot of us have had ideas for what Petra's class could look like! I'm a fan of the orientation toward fighting in forests, as we saw that Brigid is forested (and looks nothing like a random forest in Margrave Edmund's territory). I made her a sword flier, but going all-in on the "hunter" aspect makes sense too.

In the TRS game, there were terrain skills that characters could learn, that would increase hit, avoid and movement in certain type of maps, so I made Surprise Attack and Forest Stride somewhat knock-offs of that. The Hunter's Eye is pretty similar to BSĀ Huntsman skill, with the difference being not being tied to a specific weapon.

6 hours ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

This is... really strong, wowza. It definitely fits her personality and background, but having multi-effect multi-targeted Rallies is really strong (it hearkens back to Fateswakening-style Rallies).

I agree that she grew stronger and got out of hand, but her Aria skills are based on Fateswakening Rallies and the TRS singer, which had a probablity of refreshing a unit based on the number of times Song had been used (10-60%) and her support with said unit (0-2%), while healing all units in range some chip damageĀ (2-5 HP). However, her range would be growing from 1 to 4 squares away, giving her the chance to affect up to 40 units (not that there'd be that many clustered).

6 hours ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

And combining them with a chance to refresh or add blessing...

While getting the offensive or defensive spectrum might be too much (maybe it could be cut to half bonus), the chance of getting the additional effect is quite low to rely on it (except for the designated target to move again if Dorothea was the Dancer). It means that at her best [58 (stat cap) +2 (class) +10 (battallion) +2 (item) +8 (RallyĀ Charm) = 80 Charm], every non-target character would have a 20% Chance of getting the effect, with the ones that get support with her boosting it to 24% (B), 26% (A) and 29% (S). It's highly unreliable to work a strategy around, and difficult to play with even by using the rewind feature. During a regular and realisticĀ game, her Charm would move in the 30-40, making both the refreshing and Blessing just nice extras to an area buff.

Her Healing Aria resembles the TRS original Sing slightly more, and is like an active version of her personal skill. This skill alone would make this class totally change Dorothea's role from mainly offensive to a lesser healbot (just like Mercedes with Fortify, trading uses for range and healing power). Her other two skills upgrades her from healbot to utility.

8 hours ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

I like the spirit here, but I would tone it down (maybe to Rally Strength/Magic/Speed as the class skills, with an equippableĀ Rally Luck through mastery). This way, she could do an awesome single-target Rally in this class, while not overshadowing her other class options.

This class would be a pure support class for her and a direct upgrade from Dancer. If she doesn't become the Dancer, the Trobairitz's utility would drop a lot. It's like comparing War Master to Warrior, as it's just plain superior in every aspect. The Trobairitz would lack the magical power a Warlock/Gremory would have, and it's healing ability would be more focused on healing small damage to an area when compared to a Bishop, lacking the Heal+10 and WMx2 skills. Without her mastery ability, her AOE is reduced to adjacent allies, which might be four, but more often than not will be two or three. Only after mastering the class will she truly shine with her boosts by getting +1 range to her skills.

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, I'm no fan of Rallies in this game. I think their nerfing has made them somewhat impractical due to opportunity cost. While having one character boosted can help him get a kill safely, I think that having a second character deal some damage to the target is far more useful. From my point of view, Rally seems to have been nerfed for monsters (a single multitarget Rally Charm would be destructive for them), the Death Knight (by hard countering everyone, you are forced to boost one, and only one, character) and support gambits. However, these gambits came as a DLC, though only for Str and Def and with a different area of effect (9 units instead of 12) and use limits.

The three "dedicated" ralliers can be quite heavy damage dealers (Hubert and Annette) or great for debuffing (Ignatz with Seal Strength + Poison Strike + Break Shot/Ward Arrow). For specific moments, they could have equipping one or two Rallies (Spd+Str/Mag), but I think there's little to no reason to make a build based on Rallies any more.

Small correction over my last comment, Ferdinand would have Lunar Pierce instead of Solar Thrust.

Dur Cost
Might
Hit
Avoid
Crit
Range
+3
+15
Ā 
Ā 

Sylvain

Spoiler
Gold Knight Proficiencies: Lance +3, Axe +2, Riding +3. This ultimate knight clad in gold possess unparalleled speed and mobility. Can use some magic.
Gold Knight Base Stats:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Gold Knight Growth Rates:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
30%
5%
0%
0%
10%
0%
10%
0%
10%
Gold Knight Modifiers:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Move
2 (0)
3 (5)
4 (2)
Gold Knight Class Abilities:
Lancefaire
Might +5 when a Lance is equipped.
Pass
Allows unit to pass through spaces occupied by foes.
Canto
After performing an action, user can use their leftover movement.
Mastery Ability: March
While mounted grant Movement +1; terrain only slow unit by 1 move regardless of distance traveled. While active unit has Stride status and cannot receive other movement boosts.
Mastery Art: Solar Thrust
Recovers HP equal to 50% of damage dealt.
Ā 
Dur Cost
Might
Hit
Avoid
Crit
Range
+3
+15
Ā 
Ā 

Gilbert

Spoiler
Guardian Knight Proficiencies: Lance +3, Axe +3, Riding +3, Heavy Armor +3. A veteran knight who has been through hundreds of battle, the Guardian Knight sole purpose is to protect his allies.
Guardian Knight Base Stats:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Guardian Knight Growth Rates:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
40%
5%
0%
0%
-10%
0%
20%
0%
10%
Guardian Knight Modifiers:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Move
-5 (-3)
10 (8)
3 (0)
Guardian Knight Class Abilities:
Lancefaire
Might +5 when a Lance is equipped.
Guardian
Lead unit receive -10% damage when user is a Guard Adjutant.
Canto
After performing an action, user can use their leftover movement.
Mastery Ability: Phalanx
Chance to reduce damage by half for user and adjacent allies if a Shield is equipped. TriggerĀ % = Def/2.
Mastery Ability:
If user is a Guard Adjutant, damage reducing effect affecting user also affect lead unit.

Dorothea

Spoiler
Diva Proficiencies: Sword +3, Faith +3, Authority +3. A songstress whose mystical voice sootheshearts, the Diva devote herself entirely to the support of her allies. Can use magic. Unlock only if she mastered Dancer and unlocked her Budding Talent. Grant her an unremovable Crest Sign of Macuil.
Diva Base Stats:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Diva Growth Rates:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
20%
-5%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
20%
Diva Modifiers:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Move
Diva Class Abilities:
Sing
Allow an ally to move again. Songstress activates alongside the song.
Devotion
Adjacent allies take 2 less damage during combat. Effectiveness is doubled for males and Byleth.
Live to Serve
When healing an ally, this unit recovers the same amount of HP.
Mastery Ability: Fortifying Song
When using the Sing ability, grant Def/Res/Lck +4 to targeted ally.
Mastery Ability: Rally Heart
Use Rally to grant Str, Mag, Spd, Def and Res +2, Dex, Luck, Charm +4 and Movement +1 to an ally.

Manuela

Spoiler
Prima Donna Proficiencies: Sword +3, Faith +3, Authority +3. A renowned star of the opera, this divine songstress use her experience to support her allies on the battlefield. Can use magic. Unlock Sword Avo +20.
Prima Donna Base Stats:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Prima Donna Growth Rates:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
20%
-5%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
20%
Prima Donna Modifiers:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Move
Prima Donna Class Abilities:
Sing
Allow an ally to move again. Songstress activates alongside the song.
Songstress
Adjacent allies recover up to 10% of max HP at the start of each turn.
Charm
Adjacent allies deal 3 extra damage during combat.
Mastery Ability: Inspiring Song
When using the Sing ability, grant Dex/Spd/Lck +4 to targeted ally.
Mastery Art: Sword Dance
An attack that makes dodging counterattacks easier. Mt increases based on unit's Cha.

Anna

Spoiler
Merchant Proficiencies: Sword +3, Lance +3, Bow +3, Faith +2. Unlock if she has the Trickster certification and her Budding Talent. Grant the Relic Sri Charm.
Sri Charm: Damage taken from an adjacent attacking enemy is also dealt back to that foe. May halves damage if user has Crest of Ernest.
Merchant Base Stats:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Merchant Growth Rates:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
20%
0%
0%
10%
10%
20%
0%
0%
10%
Merchant Stats Modifiers:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Move
Merchant Class Abilities:
Locktouch
Allows unit to open doors and chests without keys.
Lucky Seven
Each turn, grants +5 to one of the following stats: Str, Mag, Spd, Def, Res, Hit, or Avo.
Make a Killing
Obtain gold when this unit attacks and defeats a foe. TriggerĀ % = (Lck stat)
Mastery Ability: Gamble
Activable abilities activate with unit Luck instead of their initial activation conditions or chances.
Mastery Art: Apotheosis
Depletes all of the weaponā€™s remaining durability to ensure the activation of abilities. Remaining durability (in /4) dictate the number of abilities who will activate. Usable with every weapon.
Ā 
Cost
Mt
Hit
Avo
Crit
Range
+1
Ā 
Ā 
Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

3 hours ago, Soroen said:

Depletes all of the weaponā€™s remaining durability to ensure the activation of abilities. Remaining durability (in /4) dictate the number of abilities who will activate. Usable with every weapon.

Not exactly sure what that means. It breaks a weapon to do... what exactly?

48 minutes ago, Kruggov said:

Not exactly sure what that means. It breaks a weapon to do... what exactly?

Let's sayĀ she has Wrath, Brawling Avo+ 20 and Transmute. If she use Apotheosis, she'll be granted Crit +50 (even if she isn't below 50% HP), Avo +20 (even if she isn't brawling) during the battle, and afterwards all of her stats will increase by 3 (even if the enemy don't use magic).Ā The only exceptions are instant death, status and movement effects, and abilities who grant the same effect like Wrath and Defiant Crit.

• 4 weeks later...

Here's my ideas for the whole Golden Deer class, i also added requirements, and made some minor corrections to some i already posted. Cyril also'sĀ here.

Lorenz

Spoiler
Hex Knight Requirements: At the Start of Chapter 17, if his Paralogue was finished.
Hex Knight Proficiencies: Lance +3, Reason +3, Riding +3. Skilled in of both lance and magic, the Hex Knight is a true paragon of excellence on the battlefield. This class can move again after taking certain actions.
Hex Knight Base Stats:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Hex Knight Growth Rates:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
20%
10%
10%
5%
-5%
0%
0%
10%
10%
Hex Knight Modifiers:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Move
2 (1)
-1 (1)
3 (2)
Hex Knight Class Abilities:
Lancefaire
Grants Atk +5 when using a Lance.
Black Tomefaire
Grants Atk +5 when using Black Magic.
Canto
Allows unit to move again after completing certain actions, if there is movement remaining.
Mastery Ability: Transmute
If unit is hit with a magic attack during enemy phase, grants +3 to all stats until next playerphase ends.
Mastery Art: Hexlock Spear
Prevents foe from using magic for 1 turn.
Ā 
Dur Cost
Mt
Hit
Avo
Crit
Range
+5
+10
Ā 
Ā 
Ā 

Raphael

Spoiler
Colossus Requirements: At the Start of Chapter 17, if his Paralogue was finished.
Colossus Proficiencies: Axe +3, Brawling +3, Heavy Armor +3. A knight with outstanding defense, the Colossus can protect his allies at all times thanks to his sturdy armor and hand-to-hand brawling skills.
Colossus Base Stats:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Colossus Growth Rates:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
40%
10%
0%
0%
-10%
0%
15%
0%
10%
Colossus Modifiers:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Move
Colossus Class Abilities:
Fistfaire
Grants Atk +5 when brawling.
Steady Breath
When unit is attacked, grants Def +4 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn.
Overbearing Presence
Unit is more likely to be targeted by foes.
Mastery Ability: Sturdy Impact
If unit initiates combat while unit's HP is ā‰„ 50%, foe cannot make a follow-up attack.
Mastery Art: Shelter
Allow an adjacent ally to the same space as user, while unabling them to be targeted (receive half damage from Staggering Blows and Gambits), but forbiding them from acting. Can only be used on pure infantry.
Ā 

Ignatz

Spoiler
Officer Requirements: At the Start of Chapter 17, if his Paralogue was finished and his Budding Talent was unlocked.
Officer Proficiencies: Bow +3, Reason +3, Authority +3. This master of tactics avoid straight combat, and prefer to use crafty stratagems to impair his opponents and support his allies. Can use some Magic.
Officer Base Stats:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Officer Growth Rates:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
10%
5%
0%
10%
10%
10%
0%
0%
10%
Officer Stats Modifiers:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Move
Officer Class Abilities:
Bow Avo +20
Grants Avo +20 when using a Bow.
Offensive Tactics
Grants Mt +5 and Hit +20 with Gambits.
Seal Speed
If unit damages foe during combat, foesuffers Spd -6 for 1 turn after combat.
Mastery Ability: Rally Movement
Use Rally to grant Mov +1 to an ally.
Mastery Art: Encloser
Prevents foe from moving for 1 turn.
Ā 

Cyril

Spoiler
Dragon Lord Requirements: At the Start of Chapter 17, if his Paralogue was finished (Verdant Wind).
Dragon Lord Proficiencies: Lance +2, Axe +3, Bow +3, Flying +3. A lord of the skies wielding bows and riding a mighty wyvern. This class can move again after taking certain actions.
Dragon Lord Base Stats:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Dragon Lord Growth Rates:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
30%
15%
0%
0%
10%
0%
5%
0%
5%
Dragon Lord Modifiers:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Move
4 (2)
Dragon Lord Class Abilities:
Axefaire
Grants Atk +5 when using an Axe.
Bowfaire
Grants Atk +5 when using a Bow.
Canto
Allows unit to move again after completing certain actions, if there is movement remaining.
Mastery Ability: Point Blank
Allows unit to attack adjacent foes.
Mastery Art: Wind Master
Ā 
Ā 
Cost
Mt
Hit
Avo
Crit
Range
+3
+20
Ā 
Ā 
1~4

Lysithea

Spoiler
Enchantress Requirements: At the end of Chapter 19, if she defeated at least 1 Agarthan Soldier during the chapter and her Budding Talent was unlocked; or at the Start of Chapter 17 if she unlocked her Budding Talent and mastered the Mortal Savant class.
Enchantress Proficiencies: Sword +3, Reason +3, Faith +3. This masterful Sorceress inspire fear in the heart of her ennemies and use both swords and magics to decimate her foes on the battlefield.
Enchantress Base Stats:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Enchantress Growth Rates:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
10%
0%
15%
10%
0%
0%
-5%
5%
10%
Enchantress Stats Modifiers:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Move
Enchantress Class Abilities:
Dark Tomefaire
Grants Atk +5 when using Dark Magic.
Dark Magic Uses x2
Doubles the number of uses of Dark Magic spells.
White Magic Uses x2
Doubles the number of uses of White Magic spells.
Mastery Ability: Hexblade
When using a Sword, unit calculates damage using the lower of the foe's Prt or Rsl. If attack target Prt, Mt increases based on unit's Mag.
Mastery Art: Finesse Blade
Might increases based on user's Dexterity.
Ā 

Marianne

Spoiler
Templar Requirements: After finishing her paralogue, if she unlocked her Budding Talent, fought Maurice at least once and has a Riding Ability level at least to B; or at the Start of Chapter 17, if her paralogue is finished and her Budding Talent was unlocked.
Templar Proficiencies: Sword +3, Lance +2, Faith +3, Riding +3. A mounted knight versed in Sword and White Magic, this follower of the goddess vanquish evil and monsters with its rightful blade. This class can move again after taking certain actions.
Templar Base Stats:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Templar Growth Rates:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
10%
5%
10%
0%
-5%
5%
0%
10%
10%
Templar Modifiers:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Move
-1 (0)
3 (2)
Templar Class Abilities:
Swordfaire
Grants Atk +5 when using a Sword.
White Magic Uses x2
Doubles the number of uses for White Magic.
Canto
Mastery Ability: Sacred Blade
When using a Sword, attacks deal effective damage against Monsters and Mt increases based on unit's Mag.
Mastery Ability: Warding Breath
When unit is attacked, grants Res +4 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn.
Ā 

Hilda

Spoiler
Valkyrie Requirements: At the Start of Chapter 17, if her Paralogue was finished and her Budding Talent was unlocked.
Valkyrie Proficiencies: Lance +3, Axe +3. A warrior whose brute strength and peerless axe skills intimidate foes, this lady of war unleash an unwavering fury on the battlefield.
Valkyrie Base Stats:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Valkyrie Growth Rates:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
30%
10%
0%
0%
10%
0%
10%
0%
10%
Valkyrie Modifiers:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Move
Valkyrie Class Abilities:
Axefaire
Grants Atk +5 when using an Axe.
Fierce Swallow
If unit initiates combat, grants Strength and AS +6 during combat.
Crit +20
Increases Crit by 20.
Mastery Ability: Final Stand
When unit's HP is ā‰¤ 25%, nullifies enemy inflicted status effects, movement effects and stats debuffs; reduce damage received by 6, grant 15 Crit, ignore Weight, half Hit and reduce Avo and Crit Avo to 0 (if they're already at 0 or lower, cancel any bonus to those stats).
Mastery Art: Crushing Blow
If attack lands, stun target for 1 turn.
Ā 
Dur Cost
Mt
Hit
Avo
Crit
Range
+5
+10
Ā 
+10

Leonie

Spoiler
Arch Knight Requirements: At the Start of Chapter 17, if her Paralogue was finished; or she has an A support with every Golden Deer.
Arch Knight Proficiencies: Lance +3, Bow +3, Riding +3. A seasoned cavalier who honed his skills across numerous battlefields, this elite mercenary wield both lances and bows into battle. This class can move again after taking certain actions.
Arch Knight Base Stats:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Arch Knight Growth Rates:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
20%
10%
0%
10%
5%
0%
0%
0%
10%
Arch Knight Modifiers:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Move
2 (1)
1 (4)
4 (2)
Arch Knight Class Abilities:
Lancefaire
Grants Atk +5 when using a Lance.
Bowfaire
Grants Atk +5 when using a Bow.
Canto
Mastery Ability: Blade Breaker
If unit damages foe, foe suffers Str/Def -6 for 1 turn after combat.
Mastery Art: Firesweep
Prevents enemy counterattacks.
Ā 
Dur Cost
Mt
Hit
Avo
Crit
Range
+3
+20
+10
Ā 

Byleth (Verdant Wind)

Spoiler
Dawnbringer Requirements: At the End of Chapter 20, if their Paralogue was finished, their Budding Talent was unlocked, if they mastered the Enlightened One class and have at least a A support with every Golden Deer.
Dawnbringer Proficiencies: Sword +3, Faith +3, Authority +3. A champion blessed by the goddess, this example for all rallied the people FĆ³dlan to bring a new dawn upon the land.
Dawnbringer Base Stats:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Dawnbringer Growth Rates:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
30%
10%
10%
5%
5%
5%
10%
10%
10%
Dawnbringer Modifiers:
HP
Str
Mag
Dex
Spd
Lck
Def
Res
Charm
Move
Dawnbringer Class Abilities:
Swordfaire
Grants Atk +5 when using an Sword.
Charm
Adjacent allies deal 3 extra damage during combat.
Heavenly Light
When user heal or cure an ally, restores 10 HP to every other allies in range. Range= 1-(Magic/4)
Mastery Ability: Rally Spectrum
Use Rally to grant +4 to Str, Mag, Spd, Def, Res, and +8 to Dex, Luck and Charm to an ally.
Mastery Art: Dual Strike
Adjutant perform an additional attack, regardless of role. Usable with any weapon, and by lead unit if Byleth is the Adjutant.
Ā 
Dur Cost
Mt
Hit
Avo
Crit
Range
+3
+10
Ā 
Ā 

Ā