Jump to content
SatsumaFSoysoy

Grand Hero Battle: Mad King Gangrel

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@NSSKG151 It's amazing that in half a year, team Anna has gone from one Anna and three other ponytail redheads to having only one fake Anna in it. DC Close Call is definitely the way to go for the new Anna too. Unfortunately, I don't really have CC/Repel fodder to spare for her. I have a Mareeta manual but I'm holding it for Hilda/timeskip Hilda in the future, or possibly even a Mareeta merge if I get my hands on some other Repel sources later on. I did give Anna DC though.

Yeah that was neat especially since all three of them ended up being different colors. If a fourth Anna ever shows up hopefully she is either colorless or uses magic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Yeah that was neat especially since all three of them ended up being different colors. If a fourth Anna ever shows up hopefully she is either colorless or uses magic.

Staff Trickster Anna could be cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I use Heavy Blade Miracle myself for AR, but I use her in Astra so there's not as much bulk to rely on I guess.

Yeah I put Miracle on her but I've yet to try it out, keep meaning to haha. I always ran her with two mythics, which is as much bulk as she'd have on astra. She's always had my summoner support so that helps, and being buffed +6/7 in all stats helps, I guess getting res and spd as mythic boosts rather than atk/def on astra is better for her. Pulse Smoke is the most useful thing though, being able to defuse Ophelias/IP teams is very nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Yeah I put Miracle on her but I've yet to try it out, keep meaning to haha. I always ran her with two mythics, which is as much bulk as she'd have on astra. She's always had my summoner support so that helps, and being buffed +6/7 in all stats helps, I guess getting res and spd as mythic boosts rather than atk/def on astra is better for her. Pulse Smoke is the most useful thing though, being able to defuse Ophelias/IP teams is very nice.

Yeah, the Res boosts are definitely way better. Wish I had Pusle Smoke for her, but I only have it on Sophia and WCecilia for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

 @Maaka Ooh, now Fir is back. Do you happen to have a Karla or no? Also wow, Time's Pulse on Bartre is nice.

I do have a Karla I got a few weeks ago. I fed a -spd copy to someone a long time ago and she finally came back, I just haven't built her up yet. Might do so soon, but she's +def/-hp this time, so not too strong or fast. Time's pulse was totally worth it on Bartre. I get a ton of use out of it in clears and it's nice to have a 4 cooldown armor killing galeforcer for AR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Maaka said:

I do have a Karla I got a few weeks ago. I fed a -spd copy to someone a long time ago and she finally came back, I just haven't built her up yet. Might do so soon, but she's +def/-hp this time, so not too strong or fast. Time's pulse was totally worth it on Bartre. I get a ton of use out of it in clears and it's nice to have a 4 cooldown armor killing galeforcer for AR.

Maybe you can have the whole family do one-turns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Staff Trickster Anna could be cool.

Yeah, Staff Anna could cover colorless and do magic damage plus could be a good support unit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@mcsilas - Lissa’s family with 200% less Lissa. Owain really came through with how well he tanked that 2nd turn, then Ophelia coming in to help secure his kill on Gangrel. Good thing Emmeryn can heal of they’d be in for a tougher fight.

Now for the Kings. Flier Guidance e good usage here. Poor Travant had to retreat to the corner on his own but Gangrel able to stand up to evil Gangrel was nice! Most impressed with Ashnard, dude is super thicc.

That’s a lot of Death Blow on Cherche. I liked that Olivia got to fight the Red mage. Lon’qu has such massive HP, I love it. Good to have a strong and fast unit in Anna so Gangrel goes down easily.

Henry punching Aversa in the face was very funny for some reason. Gangrel was a real team player in this map. He was awesome. Loved to see good boi Henry get some usage here with his fancy Crow tome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...