Hello! Frequent visitor, new member

Auvity

Hello everyone! I'm Auvity. I often use the resources at SF to help with my runs, and I'm new to the forums here.

The first Fire Emblem game I played was Shadow Dragon. I struggled a lot on my first playthrough, but Jagen and Caeda carried me through to the end. My next game was FE8, which got me hooked. Since then, I've played FE4, FE6-9, and FE11-16. My favorite game is definitely FE12, and my favorite Archanea characters are Darros, Palla, and Katarina. Outside of Archanea, my favorites are Sigurd, Shanna, Cormag, Elincia,, and Ingrid.

Right now, I'm slogging through FE12 Lunatic for the first time, and I'm currently on Chapter 15. I've lost 6 units (mostly due to stubbornness) and I'm bankrupt because of forges, but I'm getting by. I also have a Golden Deer run that's temporarily on hold.

Outside of Fire Emblem, I enjoy playing other RPGs, Civilization, and Paradox games. I recently finished Bravely Second, and I absolutely loved it. I also enjoy chess and go, although I'm pretty terrible at both.

It's nice to meet you all!