I finally got Pokemon Sword and...

I don't want to hear anyone talking shit about the graphics again they gave this man a beer belly and moobs.

EZ7YwZVVAAATDQ6.jpg:large

This morning I fought a giant birthday cake with a hiphop lady in sweatpants with a fish and a fancy sir with a cane with a sun shaped rock and me and my living coal cart. And I now own the cake.

I'm enjoying myself. That is all.

Edited by Dragoncat

I never really badmouthed the graphics... although I agree with the masses about the N64 trees all over the wild area...

I'm mostly still pissed about the National Dex issue (although I'm currently holding my tongue until they close the generation out due to the DLC) and the fact that we still have to look utterly ridiculous while riding our bikes. It's not as horrendous as in Sun, Moon and the Ultra games with the Poké Ride outfits (as battles load your custom clothes in Gen 8 so it's far less noticeable) but if they wanted us to have safety gear on for that, they could've given us more than just colour options for when we have to wear it.

If you enjoyed it, then good for you, no critic can claim you didn't.

You are aware Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 exist, right? Is it a Pokedollars issue?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

The graphics are the least problematic problem about this dumpsterfire

Shit talk aside, good for you if you enjoy the game.

The game is fun until you see the things it could do so much better compared to previous entries, but if you want it just to have fun it's okay, nobody will try to stab you with a Master Lance.

Chairman Rose having man boobs and beer belly was funny the first time I saw it tho, ngl!

Edited by 1% Critical Hit

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You are aware Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 exist, right? Is it a Pokedollars issue?

More of an issue with not having the patience for those big long stories and I'm still salty for softlocking myself in the wii version because you can't play it blind. And all switch games cost 60 dollars.

1 hour ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

Chairman Rose having man boobs and beer belly was funny the first time I saw it tho, ngl!

Hilarious.

On 6/7/2020 at 2:12 PM, Dragoncat said:

they gave this man a beer belly and moobs.

realism in a pokemon game. who would've thought?

Edited by twilitfalchion

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

4mkt.gif

realism in a pokemon game. who would've thought?

I believe this is a King of Queens gif lol.

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

You mentioned a beer gut and this is the first thing that came to mind.

That's fine, you are a man of culture.

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I much preferred previous titles, but visually I LOVED this game. The music was good, too. Just ignore the plot and you'll enjoy yourself the most

2 hours ago, CustardPudding said:

The music was good, too. Just ignore the plot and you'll enjoy yourself the most

Dude Marnie's battle theme is my new favorite thing it slaps.

Also since when does the plot really matter in a main series Pokemon game?