Here is my chapter by chapter run down of a bow only Conquest run.

Now be warned, lots of bad words ad i didn't poof read any of this at all. I stopped writing at chapter 24, but i can give a basic run down  of the unwritten chapters.   

Chapter 24 I used the captured bow units a suicide units to give my main units and free passing. Mozu stayed back and cleaned house with the reinforcements.

Chapter 25 My Corrin was too weak, so I actually had to play the god awful map.  How did i deal with the spy peeps? Freeze then entrap. 

Chapter 26 to end endgame. This is where i switch to easy just to get the game over with, i could have beat it on hard, but life. So it was just a normal everyday Xender day. (I count beating chapter 25 With only bow units as beating the game.) 

Anyway i just wanted to show you this because I love you guys. Fe Conquest Bow classis only.docx

I focused on Chapter 17 onwards, where I think the fun starts. Fun read, mate. Nice annotations. 😂
From what I read, this was played on Hard, right? And then you switched to Easy on Chapter 26. Or was it all played on Lunatic? (Your notes at the beginning confused me.) If you did it all on Lunatic, that is outstanding, mate. It really is.

Snipers in particular and bows in general are great on Chapter 17. I however am not sure which bow user I would use to sustain the first two Enemy Phases against the Ninjas (the only phases that matter, afterwards the game is s-u-p-e-r slow and only Can't Touch This presents some challenge.) This got me thinking, for I always ban Xander (he is my favourite NPC.)

You comments on Chapter 19 were funny. They captured the "feeling" of most users. I, however, have never feared this map. I cannot say that I like it, but I find it rather easy.
Now, I have never beaten it using exclusively bow users, but I have beaten it with Sniper Mozu and Mechanist Anna as two of the four front-liners (and the other two were Dark Knight +Mag Cornflakes and Paladin Sophie, who are not particularly sturdy either.) And I will always argue that the defensive thresholds are not as high as people say (Paladin Sophie and Wolfssegner Velouria can always "tank", no matter their parents, and despite their beast weakness; and Sniper Mozu is always "sturdy" enough to sustain Enemy Phases with the Mini Bow.)
This is a map that I would really like to play with ten bow users and see how it goes.

Chapter 20 can be completed in about six turns, with basically any set of units. Bows actually have advantage over 90 % of the enemies, including Pimp Fuga.

Chapter 21, now this is the map where I would cry. The one map that I fear the most. I complete it in 8-9 turns with ten units, no royals, no fliers, killing both bosses... No problem. But I have never done it without tomes, or at least I do not remember it. (Probably once, with Berserkers and Snipers as the most valuable units, but the Sorcerers surely around, somewhere.) Playing it with ten bow users would be a great challenge. Thrilling.
You did not mention using all three Killer Bows and both Holy Bows. Did you not have them? They are you best bet against enemies with 0 Luck and monster weakness. And what about Mechanists and Golem Bane against the Rockers?

Thanks for sharing your comments. It looked like a fun ride.

Edited by starburst