Will Ava be worth using early on?

James Marshall

My younger Brother claims to have downloaded Road to Ruin and claims to have modified it so that Ava gains +10 to her Base Hp, +5 to all of her other stats and to have changed her Growth Rates to 110% in Hp and 57% in all her other stats. He and I both want to know is she now worth using early on? and if so is she also worth using late on?

Edited by James Marshall
Spotted mistakes I'd made

3 hours ago, James Marshall said:

My younger Brother claims to have downloaded Road to Ruin and claims to have modified it so that Ava gains +10 to her Base Hp, +5 to all of her other stats and to have changed her Growth Rates to 110% in Hp and 57% in all her other stats. He and I both want to know is she now worth using early on? and if so is she also worth using late on?

She's always worth it to use because she makes the game easier. This modified Ava is just ridiculous and it just seems like a change a 9 yr old would make to FE7 "Woo I made Eliwood cap stats at level 3!" (Not to throw shade at your brother, it's just that my brother at 13 does this and claims to be better than me)

But there's also a problem here where you think Ava would only be worth using with high growths, but her bases are good enough to last the earlygame and it makes it easier for you so why not use her? Additionally if I remember correctly she has very high speed, so she can double into the lategame and use some strong swords to do good chip damage.

Finally, why 57%? Why not 56 or 58? What was the reason for this very specific number?

2 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

She's always worth it to use because she makes the game easier. This modified Ava is just ridiculous and it just seems like a change a 9 yr old would make to FE7 "Woo I made Eliwood cap stats at level 3!" (Not to throw shade at your brother, it's just that my brother at 13 does this and claims to be better than me)

But there's also a problem here where you think Ava would only be worth using with high growths, but her bases are good enough to last the earlygame and it makes it easier for you so why not use her? Additionally if I remember correctly she has very high speed, so she can double into the lategame and use some strong swords to do good chip damage.

Finally, why 57%? Why not 56 or 58? What was the reason for this very specific number?

To be truthful I don't know

3 minutes ago, James Marshall said:

To be truthful I don't know

Well that's fine. I guess to answer your question, yes she is worth using, definitely now that she is as busted. But she was also usable before although not as much.