B21 and B22 Discussion/Speculation Thread (B22 Release on 10/01/20!)

AllStarKnight

@Lance23 Congrats on a wonderful box!! I can see why you're so hyped for Ike, and the golden "Aether" on his card looks amazing.

@Kirie With you being someone who's been around for Cipher all this time, I can imagine. I hope your pulls were everything you hoped for, and I'll definitely be looking forward to your farewell piece!

-

My boxes also came in yesterday, and I'm finally awake enough to post about them. Yesterday was a very busy yet very exciting day! I preordered 6 boxes to try and acquire the whole Lord SR set, and I nearly succeeded! Pulled every SR but one, so not bad at all. And then the real highlight was in the 2nd box, where I couldn't believe my eyes:

b22box2.png.7c7f63e4d64d61c21b0226e8d477ad21.png

Byleth SR+!!! My only SR+ I pulled this time, but given how crazy expensive he is and how I never could've gone for him otherwise, I couldn't be happier. Before the set came out, I was sure that out of the 8 SR+, he's the only one I wanted to pull, so it's amazing that it actually ended up happening. I'll treasure him forever as what will probably be my final SR+ pull, given the rest of my money toward Cipher will likely be buying singles not boxes. I'm going to miss this kind of experience so much,  but I'm so grateful to have had it!
Here are pics of all my R/SR pulls together, as I didn't take pictures of individual boxes aside from my 2nd box:

Spoiler

rspart1.png.cca82dd909a98d9cc465163d35242864.png

rspart2.png.5275c4b1fe6f01fdecd1b56dcad9adee.png

srs.png.b4734cff8e46896d8e17f9065f44d024.png

Just Eirika to go!! I also am going against my better judgment to try and acquire enough Chroms, Robins, and Alfonses for a playset in addition to my binder copies. No clue if I'll be able to pull it off, but here's hoping! I also have most of my R playsets complete too, with plenty of extra to trade 😄

Edited by AllStarKnight
typo

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Asheris said:

Nice pull! I'm not sure whether or not to buy cipher just for the art. It would be so much easier if only I could read japanese XD

Thanks!! And haha, it's both a blessing and a curse to buy for the art. While I do play Cipher IRL using fan translations, it's the art that I love the most, and that's the part that can be difficult to pace myself not to buy too much! But if you can manage, then I can say that I personally don't have any regrets, with a binder full of beautiful art to cherish, especially those of my favorite characters.

6 hours ago, AllStarKnight said:

@Lance23 Congrats on a wonderful box!! I can see why you're so hyped for Ike, and the golden "Aether" on his card looks amazing.

@Kirie With you being someone who's been around for Cipher all this time, I can imagine. I hope your pulls were everything you hoped for, and I'll definitely be looking forward to your farewell piece!

-

My boxes also came in yesterday, and I'm finally awake enough to post about them. Yesterday was a very busy yet very exciting day! I preordered 6 boxes to try and acquire the whole Lord SR set, and I nearly succeeded! Pulled every SR but one, so not bad at all. And then the real highlight was in the 2nd box, where I couldn't believe my eyes:

b22box2.png.7c7f63e4d64d61c21b0226e8d477ad21.png

Byleth SR+!!! My only SR+ I pulled this time, but given how crazy expensive he is and how I never could've gone for him otherwise, I couldn't be happier. Before the set came out, I was sure that out of the 8 SR+, he's the only one I wanted to pull, so it's amazing that it actually ended up happening. I'll treasure him forever as what will probably be my final SR+ pull, given the rest of my money toward Cipher will likely be buying singles not boxes. I'm going to miss this kind of experience so much,  but I'm so grateful to have had it!
Here are pics of all my R/SR pulls together, as I didn't take pictures of individual boxes aside from my 2nd box:

Reveal hidden contents

rspart1.png.cca82dd909a98d9cc465163d35242864.png

rspart2.png.5275c4b1fe6f01fdecd1b56dcad9adee.png

srs.png.b4734cff8e46896d8e17f9065f44d024.png

Just Eirika to go!! I also am going against my better judgment to try and acquire enough Chroms, Robins, and Alfonses for a playset in addition to my binder copies. No clue if I'll be able to pull it off, but here's hoping! I also have most of my R playsets complete too, with plenty of extra to trade 😄

W-O-W amazing pulls @AllStarKnight you're lucky with that Byleth SR+! At all, just missing Eirika SR seems okay with 6 boxes! 

Amazing pulls everyone got here!

20 hours ago, FireFenrir said:

W-O-W amazing pulls @AllStarKnight you're lucky with that Byleth SR+! At all, just missing Eirika SR seems okay with 6 boxes! 

Amazing pulls everyone got here!

Yes, it was so very exciting! And true, there have been a lot of excellent pulls all around it seems. I really hope the best for your box as well!

Phew! i finnally received my box today! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G pulls I've got! Mostly what I was wishing for!! I don't know what to say really, I'm so happy to have these pulls! Your luck wishes happened really 😄

It's not very clear so I'm writing here the pulls left to right:

R: Hinoka/ Edelgard / Mia / Kris / Caeda / Claude / Knoll/ Kronya / Soren / Medeus / Narcian

SR: Chrom/ Sigurd / Eirika / Micaiah

Pulls.thumb.jpg.40b018cd7270750cbd88ba5844747d5b.jpg

And.......

IMG_20201014_165616_1.thumb.jpg.6a8bc0aeeabe68b4ae230a7a05b34a93.jpg

WOW seriously! I'm gonna keep this card forever! He truly will be my best Cipher memory!! 

Congratulations @FireFenrir!!! Those pulls are AWESOME, I'm so happy for you 😄 It's wonderful how the luck was in your favor to get that Marth SR+ you wanted so much, and the card indeed looks very beautiful.

Still sad to think about it ending, but at least it's ending strong, with Cipher really giving us some amazing final pulls!

On 10/14/2020 at 11:31 PM, AllStarKnight said:

Congratulations @FireFenrir!!! Those pulls are AWESOME, I'm so happy for you 😄 It's wonderful how the luck was in your favor to get that Marth SR+ you wanted so much, and the card indeed looks very beautiful.

Still sad to think about it ending, but at least it's ending strong, with Cipher really giving us some amazing final pulls!

I wasn't hopping for more really, Marth is a beautiful SR+ 😄

Yes I agree it's still very very sad to know it's now finnished. All those amazing pulls makes feel that Cipher thanks us for being fans of the game.  This is amazing. 

But yeah, I will  still have fun playing with Lackey and making funny or serious decks xD I could share one maybe 😄

Edited by FireFenrir