Greetings!

VermillionSon

Hello!

I've been a Fire Emblem fan for a very long time, and I've visited these forums rather frequently for a long time, and never thought to make an account until today, so here I am!

I've been working on some tabletop-roleplaying-style FE fangames for almost a year now, and I'm gearing up to write something entirely original in the next few months. I'm also about to become a college student majoring in video game design and production, so I've considered this light practice as well as a fun hobby.

Fire Emblem has been my favorite video game series ever since I played Awakening, and ever since I've played every FE game I could get my hands on, including FE7, Sacred Stones, Fates, Three Houses, and my personal favorite, Shadows of Valentia! I really, REALLY want to play FE4, but I have yet to find an emulator... 

Anyway, I love just about every FE game and have good things to say about nearly every one (including Fates, despite developing a possibly unhealthy loathing of...), and I've been meaning to join these forums for a long time. 

Hope to see you around!

Welcome, and yeah, retro FE games can be great to emulate, but that involves a bit of the ol' piracy, so we have to go off site for that.

I've been playing the series since FE7, and it's one of my favorites.

12 hours ago, VermillionSon said:

but I have yet to find an emulator... 

I think u can play fe4 on computer using "zsnesw"  Then u just need to find fe4 rom with .smc 

20 hours ago, VermillionSon said:

I've been working on some tabletop-roleplaying-style FE fangames for almost a year now, and I'm gearing up to write something entirely original in the next few months.

Hello! Welcome to the Forest!

I'm loving the idea of tabletop-roleplaying FE experiences. That sounds like a natural fit! I'm looking forward to seeing what you've created 🙂

• 1 month later...
On 6/8/2020 at 11:42 PM, VermillionSon said:

Hello!

I've been a Fire Emblem fan for a very long time, and I've visited these forums rather frequently for a long time, and never thought to make an account until today, so here I am!

I've been working on some tabletop-roleplaying-style FE fangames for almost a year now, and I'm gearing up to write something entirely original in the next few months. I'm also about to become a college student majoring in video game design and production, so I've considered this light practice as well as a fun hobby.

Fire Emblem has been my favorite video game series ever since I played Awakening, and ever since I've played every FE game I could get my hands on, including FE7, Sacred Stones, Fates, Three Houses, and my personal favorite, Shadows of Valentia! I really, REALLY want to play FE4, but I have yet to find an emulator... 

Anyway, I love just about every FE game and have good things to say about nearly every one (including Fates, despite developing a possibly unhealthy loathing of...), and I've been meaning to join these forums for a long time. 

Hope to see you around!

Welcome to the forest!

• 2 years later...