Fire Emblem Figma Wish List

The announcement of the Lucina figma rerelease got me thinking about what other characters in the series I hope get the figma treatment, and I thought it'd be fun to talk about it and share our figma wishes. There's literally hundreds of FE characters to pick from and so many that'd be awesome, but I think I've picked out which five I'd want above all others.

1. First and foremost, I would absolutely love a Lyn figma. Most people here know that she's my favorite character in the franchise, and she's popular. She'd be pretty perfect for the figma treatment. She could have both the Mani Katti and the Sol Katti, and if they wanted to take any influence from Heroes then they could throw in Mulagir as an extra weapon and the fur part of her outfit from her Brave and Legendary variants; those would fit onto her standard outfit and still look natural, as they do in Heroes. But whatever they do, I'd buy a Lyn figma in a heartbeat.
  2. Next, I think I'd actually want Marth. While not my favorite character in the franchise, I do still like him quite a bit (Top 10 material), and I think he kinda deserves it. He doesn't really have as many extra accessories to bring with him, at least none that I can think of, but his Falchion and the Binding Shield/Fire Emblem would be perfectly fine for him.
  3. Ephraim would be third. He's my personal pick between the Renais twins, and my second-favorite character in the franchise. Plus, Sacred Stones doesn't get nearly enough exposure. Plus, I feel like posing a lance-wielding FE figma would just be super fun.
  4. Leif would be the next one I'd love to see get a figma. Sigurd and Seliph are the Jugdral protagonists, I know, but Leif is my personal favorite of that group. I really feel like he's one of the most developed and well-written protagonists in the series, and I'd love to see him get some merchandise.
  5. And, finally, I'd want Eliwood, for two reasons. The first is that he's my third-favorite character in the entire franchise, and the second is simply that I really REALLY like the way Durandal looks. It's one of my favorite sword designs in the franchise, which, in my opinion, would make for great poses for the figma.

There's definitely several other characters I'd love to see get figmas (Eirika, Nils, Ninian, Brom, Elincia, Roy, Ike, Hector, Joshua, Nino, Tailtiu, etc.), but those up there are my most-wanted characters. What about all of you? Which characters from the franchise would you really like to see get a figma?

Only Fire Emblem figma I would ever be interested in purchasing is Anna (preferably based on her Fates or Warriors design) and Awakening Tiki. Would also be interested in seeing Eliwood, Chrom, Dimitri, Azura, Celica, Linde, L'Arachel and Sothis.

Ike is a must and should be a top priority. He's arguably the most popular character (not to mention he's one of the characters to get an official plushie). But sadly, males don't seem to get figmas. They only get stuck with Nendoroids. It's not fair. Seriously, I've only ever seen female characters get figmas. And male ones always only have Nendoroids...

Edited by Anacybele

As someone who has collected dogma for a couple years now, I am desperately hoping they do more fire emblem. Persoanlly, I think the most logical options would be finishing the main lords, like Ile, Roy, Lyn, Marth, and so on. Personally , I'd really like to see the other two lords from Three Houses, as Edelgard is just a meh charcater for me, as well as Sothis. Tiki would also be a fantastic addition. 

Edited by Sir Gerwald of Vallora

22 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

But sadly, males don't seem to get figmas. They only get stuck with Nendoroids. It's not fair. Seriously, I've only ever seen female characters get figmas. And male ones always only have Nendoroids...

Outside of FE, I know Link has at least one, and I know Pit and Dark Pit have one. For FE, it's probably just a matter of them having not really done much with the franchise yet; they've only done three so far, I think.

8 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Outside of FE, I know Link has at least one, and I know Pit and Dark Pit have one. For FE, it's probably just a matter of them having not really done much with the franchise yet; they've only done three so far, I think.

I mean female characters in general, not just FE. I've seen other female figmas, but no males. But within FE, there are figmas for Lucina, Tharja, Cordelia, and Edelgard is getting one too, I heard. So that's four, and all females.

i'd like to see more male FE lords to get their own figmas, but in that case i'd feel the great urge to throw money at them, and i don't want to

Edited by Yexin

9 hours ago, Sir Gerwald of Vallora said:

Those are actually good smile made figurines, not actual figma. I also think they almost always tend to pick female characters, and its a real shame.

Oh, really? I know what a figma is, you can like, reposition it and stuff, I believe. I guess I thought those were in that category. My bad.

Edited by Anacybele

Hector and time skip Dimitri would be my top two.  There might be a slim chance of someone making a Dimitri figure, but Hector is unlikely.

5 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, really? I know what a figma is, you can like, reposition it and stuff, I believe. I guess I thought those were in that category. My bad.

No problem. Figma are some of the best and most posable figuees out there, like an action figure on steroids. The figurines are just high quality pvc statues that let you ogle Tharja from the most fanservicy angle possible.

1 hour ago, Sir Gerwald of Vallora said:

No problem. Figma are some of the best and most posable figuees out there, like an action figure on steroids. The figurines are just high quality pvc statues that let you ogle Tharja from the most fanservicy angle possible.

Right, I see. And...yeah, that is unfortunately true about that Tharja figure. 😕

6 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'm fairly certain Female Corrin got a figma, too. Lucina, Corrin, and Edelgard are the three so far.

As an owner of Corrin and Lucina, they're the only ones so far. Edelgard is coming out this July, and I may purchase her, just to finish the collection. 

Cornflakes is still in my wish list. 🙃

I would love to have Odin/ Owain and Ophelia‘s figures, but I do not think that they are popular enough characters. An Ike figure is probably a safer bet. I am not sure that I would buy it, but I would definitely like to see it.

13 hours ago, starburst said:

Cornflakes is still in my wish list. 🙃

I would love to have Odin/ Owain and Ophelia‘s figures, but I do not think that they are popular enough characters. An Ike figure is probably a safer bet. I am not sure that I would buy it, but I would definitely like to see it.

I wouldn't count out Owain, he's one of the popular Awakening kids!

• 3 months later...

Bors.

Why?

Figma Bors lmao.

I don't have any particular wish for them, but given Three Houses' prominence right now, Claude and Dimitri would make sense. Or, since their target audience seems to be thirsty for the ladies, Rhea.