New event calendar (June-July 2020)

DarkAlf

8 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I'm always reading for more SoV alts. Mae and Boey might have missed the valentine banner despite being the perfect couple, they might have missed the bridal banner despite being the perfect couple too, they might have missed the Halloween banner despite Boey being a scaredy cat.....but they got to get those alts and better artwork someday right?....right!? Beach outfits aren't as immediately fitting for em but I'd be down for it. 

I can definitely imagine a swimsuit banner with Boey, Mae, Sonya, and maybe Kamui, who would join the infamous "I will never have my regular version in the game" club... It'd be like a "Celica's Army Summer Party". Or Kamui could be a TT unit, and then we can have even Celica on the banner. This way Boey can be the 4* focus, and then it wouldn't be all that different from the other newer seasonal banners. I'm also hoping for swimsuit Leon, but I don't think this year's going to be him... Let's hope for next year!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well with two summer banners I hope this means I can save.  The only units in my top favs left not in the game are: Volug, Elffin, Priam and Yashiro.  The only one I think might have a chance at summer is Yashiro.  I can hope he is the freebie in July so I can pretend that he is a birthday present.  I don't think any of my favs will make the cut though, so I hope I can save for CYL, though I am not as stressed about that one since I managed to pull Duo!Micaiah so I have a colorless mage.

19 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

As far as beach banners go I think we'll likely see Petra since being a tropical princess is what she's all about. Going with the precedence of Beagle bias a second Beagle unit is likely. With Dorothea being the best choice for fanservice I think she has a decent chance. 

Bolded for emphasis. I was very interested for a moment... until I realized "Beagle" was short for "Black Eagle" and not the dog XD. My confusion. I couldn't figure out where beagles had appeared in FE!

Ahem... anyway, no new heroes banners, so I'm guessing there won't be too much to interest me the next month. Time to save orbs after Micaiah and Nailah took so many!