Starting to dislike daytime

Sunlight bothers me and everything's noisy. Why can't it just be quiet and nighttime all the time.

Starting to dread it. The night is the only time I get to have peace and quiet.

If you travel to antarctica right now, your wish will be granted.

Edit: You don't live that far away, so current day should be about 3/4 nighttime.

Nighttime is the only chance for me to sleep since I'm unable to sleep at daylight.

Edited by Falcom Knight

You can be a night owl. I am pretty sure there are night jobs for the graveyard shift so you can sleep during the day and wake up at night. If you are still in school, online classes can be taken during any time of day.

5 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Anyways I like nighttime just because it's the only chance for me to sleep since I can't sleep at daylight.

I can, but it sucks.

I want to enjoy the night while I'm conciously awake. 😞

4 minutes ago, XRay said:

You can be a night owl. I am pretty sure there are night jobs for the graveyard shift so you can sleep during the day and wake up at night. If you are still in school, online classes can be taken during any time of day.

I'm sure the spirits of the undead won't bother me at all. :v

People have suggested nightshifts, but I don't think like that. I'd just end up working through the night, instead of actually enjoying it.

1 minute ago, Soul >8] said:

I want to enjoy the night while I'm conciously awake. 😞

1 minute ago, Soul >8] said:

People have suggested nightshifts, but I don't think like that. I'd just end up working through the night, instead of actually enjoying it.

What about being a night shift security guard/doorman? There are few people to interact with and you can basically just be on your phone for most of the shift.

6 minutes ago, XRay said:

What about being a night shift security guard/doorman? There are few people to interact with and you can basically just be on your phone for most of the shift.

hey XRay have you seen my adorable characters

Screenshot_2020-06-11-06-00-13.thumb.png

They're almost done, and I am F2P. : D

7 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Summers suck when it's only dark for about six hours. Once you slept in, birdies wake you up at 3:30 AM. On the other hand I hate when it becomes dark at 4 PM. A mix of 50-50% would be perfect for my body.

birdos don't wake me up until 6 a.m

1 minute ago, Wraith said:

The light burns because I was never blessed to walk in its grace... 

*Takes another swig of whisky*

Grantors of Dark Disgrace, do not wake me. : D

takes a shot of lemonccello

1 hour ago, Soul >8] said:

Grantors of Dark Disgrace, do not wake me. : D

I can want as much as I drink. *Hiccup*

It's to early in the afternoon. 

Edited by Wraith

1 hour ago, Soul >8] said:

hey XRay have you seen my adorable characters

Screenshot_2020-06-11-06-00-13.thumb.png

They're almost done, and I am F2P. : D

Nice! I am always happy when I get multiple 5* in a summoning circle, unless they are all pity breakers who are crap.

4 minutes ago, XRay said:

Nice! I am always happy when I get multiple 5* in a summoning circle, unless they are all pity breakers who are crap.

I got pityfucked by 4 Caedas, a Ninian and an Ophelia before Charlotte appeared...now I have two +9s *5 exclusives.

Just one more.

I too dislike daytime on account of me living in Florida and combusting into flames every time i step outside. People are like "oh the weather's nice in Florida, i want to move there" no it's not. Florida memes aside, Florida is not that fun to live in. During the day, unless it's like, Decemeber/January, it is boiling hot outside during the day. And if it's the early summer months, have fun with the lovebug infestations that are active for most of the daylight hours.

5 hours ago, Soul >8] said:

huh, so that's how "limoncello" is spelled in english... i guess it makes sense; anyway, great tastes

anyway i personally love daylight, in fact if i don't get up in time for my standards (around 7:30/8:00 a.m.) i feel like i don't have enough time to do everything i want... which as of now is actually not much, but that thought alone is enough to put me in a bad mood

i usually go to bed at 2:00 a.m. because i like how peaceful night is as well unless you have noisy neighbors

Edited by Yexin

3 hours ago, Yexin said:

huh, so that's how "limoncello" is spelled in english... i guess it makes sense; anyway, great tastes

You've got the correct spelling~!

While I don't dislike daytime, I vastly prefer nighttime. I believe there are also certain places in the world that are perpetually shrouded in night during certain times of the year, so if you really wanted to, you could move to those places. There's Tromsø, Norway for example. (Of course... it won't always be nighttime... but it'll stay that way for at least a decent chunk of the year.)