Genealogy of the Holy War "Predestined Pairings"

CustardPudding

So...I heard someone talk about "Predestined Pairs" in FE4, so I decided to list them. I only included the girl characters' "predestined" partners and the criteria was highest love growth, characters with convos, and, if a character had less than 3, I included the person who makes the most "sense". I'm not including Deirdre, Ethlyn, Julia, and Altena since they either have a set partner or don't have any. 

Edain: Jamke, Midir, Azelle, Claud, Finn 

Ayra: Lex, Holyn, Arden, Finn

Lachesis: Beowolf, Naoise, Dew, Finn

Silvia: Claud, Lewyn, Alec

Erinys: Lewyn, Arden, Naoise

Tailtiu: Azelle, Claud, Lex, Lewyn

Brigid: Midir, Jamke, Alec, Dew

Lana: Seliph, Ulster, Febail

Larcei: Seliph, Johan, Johalvier, Shannan (yuck) 

Fee: Arthur, Seliph, Oifey

Patty: Seliph, Shannan, Lester, Coirpre

Nanna: Seliph, Leif, Ares (yuck)

Lene: Ares, Seliph, Ced

Tine: Seliph, Ced, Leif

And that's it!

Note: I chose Ced for Lene since he's Lewyn's son (In Thracia 776, anyway) and it'd be sort of like Silvia and Lewyn's relationship. She only has convos with Seliph and a high love growth with Ares, so I didn't have a lot to choose from : /

Note 2: Added Finn to Ayra and Edain since he has convos with Lana and Larcei in Gen 2. 

Note 3: Added Lewyn to Tailtiu since Lewyn and Tine have a convo in Chapter 10. 

Note 4: Might remove Dew from Brigid's. Also, might consider doing it by the jealousy system too, but probably not. Any thoughts? 

Edited by CustardPudding
Added info

12 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Why isn't Finn in this list?

If you mean why he isn't on by himself, I only put the females. But if you mean why he isn't on at all, he is. He's on Lachesis'. 

1 hour ago, CustardPudding said:

If you mean why he isn't on by himself, I only put the females. But if you mean why he isn't on at all, he is. He's on Lachesis'. 

He has 3 convos with 3 daughters in Chapter 7, you should add Finn to their mothers list.

1 hour ago, Tetragrammaton said:

He has 3 convos with 3 daughters in Chapter 7, you should add Finn to their mothers list.

Makes sense. It's with Lana, Larcei, and Nanna, right? I'll add them. 

If father-daughter talks count, then add Lewyn to Tailtiu's list, since he has a convo (via Seliph) with either of Fee, Lene, or Tine in Ch10 if he's their father.

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

If father-daughter talks count, then add Lewyn to Tailtiu's list, since he has a convo (via Seliph) with either of Fee, Lene, or Tine in Ch10 if he's their father.

I'll add that, too. Thanks for telling me!

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So Seliph is the womanizer there? I really thought Patty had a better love growth with Shannan and Nanna with Leif, maybe I'm not actualized enough, but I've always been sure of Nanna and Leif. Did you make a sum of both growths and convos for some cases?

On 12/15/2020 at 4:22 PM, NovaMCdude said:

I'm curious as to why you put Dew as one of Brigid's. Not against it though.

Maybe because of Patty's class and a certain influence from Mitsuki Oosawa's manga, which states that Dew married Brigid, as far as I remember.

• 1 month later...
On 1/13/2021 at 12:06 PM, Heitorinn said:

Maybe because of Patty's class and a certain influence from Mitsuki Oosawa's manga, which states that Dew married Brigid, as far as I remember.

Yeah, that was probably why I did that (can't really remember, I made this like 8 months ago). Mostly because in the post I said who made the most "sense" but I can get rid of Dew if that doesn't make enough sense. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/24/2021 at 11:57 PM, CustardPudding said:

Yeah, that was probably why I did that (can't really remember, I made this like 8 months ago). Mostly because in the post I said who made the most "sense" but I can get rid of Dew if that doesn't make enough sense. 

Well, I actually paired them most of the times due to Dew and Patty having a similar personality, mostly cheerful and trying to flirt a good amount of people in the party, giving them items during the process. I mean, that's what I can remember from them, there's been quite I good time since I last got to the second generation.