Working on a Awakening Novelization

CustardPudding

I'm currently working on a Awakening novelization, narrated by an OC character. I got the idea from a friend, and I decided "why not." There will be various pairings and a few OC kid characters. The protagonist is NOT Robin, but the two characters will coexist. Why? Because the whole story kinda revolves around them, and I couldn't figure out a way to remove them, but I didn't want them to narrate, so here we are. 

Original Characters

Vera: Lissa's handmaiden who Frederick has an odd disdain for. While she has been in the service of the Ylissean royal family for 10 years, she has been good friends with all 3 siblings since she was 5 years old. A hard worker but "too serious" she is a healer. 

Rue: Vera's oldest daughter who is deadpan and sulky as a result of the war. She doesn’t like to see suffering however, and inherited Vera’s skill with a staff. 

Lumina: Rue's younger sister who is skilled with a sword, hoping to one day surpass her father's skill. She is upbeat despite the war's toll on her family, and tries to make Rue and the others happier.

Pairings

What's that? Love is in the air! And also I made Flavia and Basilio get together since c'mon, they should've at least been able to in the game. 

Chrom/Sumia

Vera/Lon'qu

Frederick/Cherche

Virion/Sully

Cordelia/Stahl

Vaike/Lissa

Miriel/Kellam

Tharja/Donnel

Maribelle/Ricken

Gaius/Robin

Gregor/Nowi

Olivia/Henry

Libra/Panne

Basilio/Flavia

Whoop! (Dunno why I did that) I'll probably post the first chap sometime this week. 

Edited by CustardPudding