[FE15] Has anyone had any success writing an installable DLC to generate items/characters?

evin

Is anyone aware of anyone who has been able to build CIAs that install a DLC to add characters/items similar to how Mila's Bounty works? I'm hoping to achieve something similar to what DeathChaos25 was able to do for fates, where he was able to import Chrom, Lissa, and Frederick into the exdata via installing DLC through a CIA file and "playing" the DLC to add characters/items.

If anyone's been successful with it or knows of a guide about writing DLC/CIAs for FE15 please let me know

People dont do much in the ways of hacking Echoes. I only know basic things, sadly.

Edit: I would guess that Echoes DLC is setup differently from Fates, so it wouldn't be as easy, but don't take my word for it. Hopefully you can figure it out, though!

Edited by lightcosmo

It is going to be more difficult to install new characters in a game where they talk all the time. I think the reason why fates is modded so much, is because it is the sacred stones of the 3ds era. people are going to use fates as a base for their fan hack,  like the 3ds shadow dragon remake. Because it is the easiest one to hack and has the most features and stuff.