FE4 Pick my pairings

Alright so just as the title suggests, Any pairing can be chosen. Have fun! 

Edit: 

Lex/Tailtiu has been chose, those two are out of the decision. 

Alec/Sylvia have been chosen 

Lachesis/Finn 😳

Fury (ew) / Noish

Dew/Briggid 

Arden/Ayra

Adean/ Azel

All Gen1 pairings have been chosen, sadly Lewyn doesn't get to pass down his magnificent genes but this is the rules. Thank you all for commenting and giving your suggestions! If you wanted to You can add Gen2 pairings just for fun in the comments, thats up to you. 

Edited by Forseti Spaghetti

1 minute ago, Forseti Spaghetti said:

I'll write them both down, 😳

Alright, so, just for clarification.

Eclipse suggest Dew X Lachesis, which I didn't see. Since she changed it to Alex and Sylvia, I would more enthusiastically suggest Lachesis and Finn over Fury and Holyn.

2 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Alright, so, just for clarification.

Eclipse suggest Dew X Lachesis, which I didn't see. Since she changed it to Alex and Sylvia, I would more enthusiastically suggest Lachesis and Finn over Fury and Holyn.

Alright! I'll keep them both written down just incase I don't get anything better but I'll put a disclaimer that Fury and Holyn are changeable if needed

Edean x Azel or Jamke. I would've asked you to her with Finn (gives Lex good stats and a reason to have blue hair plus he has a convo with Lana in Ch 7 that gives her MAG. Both kids win stat-wise with the pairing), BUT Finn is taken by Lachesis. I personally like Edean with Jamke for story reasons.

On 6/13/2020 at 2:36 PM, Shadow Mir said:

Are second generation pairings fair game? If so, take Seliph/Lana, please and thank you.

Sorry. Not taking second gen purely because I just want to mess with the second generation. However, the ship you just gave me is objectively correct so will do. 

On 6/13/2020 at 12:51 AM, Forseti Spaghetti said:

All Gen1 pairings have been chosen, sadly Lewyn doesn't get to pass down his magnificent genes but this is the rules. Thank you all for commenting and giving your suggestions! If you wanted to You can add Gen2 pairings just for fun in the comments, thats up to you.

Whichever Neir boy you can recruit (I'll say Johalvier, but if they're not up for grabs, you can pick Johan) x Tinny means Helswath baby. So that'd be my pick. Good luck!