trying to add npc to fexp in rpg maker xp HELP

Isaiah Daniel

On 6/14/2020 at 12:23 AM, eclipse said:

Wrong subforum.  I'll move it to where it belongs.

do you know anything about what i'm asking for? ps i do not know much about how things work around here/this web site. just seeking good answers

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2020 at 9:16 PM, Isaiah Daniel said:

do you know anything about what i'm asking for? ps i do not know much about how things work around here/this web site. just seeking good answers

Sadly, no.  I don't really have time for hacking, sorry!

Well, I can answer it. It's rather simple. You first click the events (The blue box on the top bar) in order to select and alter units. You then click right click on the unit and click on "Edit Event". In the list of event commands should be a comment that should be like this: 1|Team. Right click on the comment and click "Edit". Then you change 1|Team into 3|Team. Press okay, then click on apply. Save your changes, and the unit should now be an NPC unit. For more information, I would recommend that you check you Klokinator's Ultimate FEXP Guide, which can be found below. If you have further questions about how to edit units, I would recommend looking at page 17 of the guide. I hope that this was helpful to you.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/30/2020 at 6:21 AM, Spacecat said:

Well, I can answer it. It's rather simple. You first click the events (The blue box on the top bar) in order to select and alter units. You then click right click on the unit and click on "Edit Event". In the list of event commands should be a comment that should be like this: 1|Team. Right click on the comment and click "Edit". Then you change 1|Team into 3|Team. Press okay, then click on apply. Save your changes, and the unit should now be an NPC unit. For more information, I would recommend that you check you Klokinator's Ultimate FEXP Guide, which can be found below. If you have further questions about how to edit units, I would recommend looking at page 17 of the guide. I hope that this was helpful to you.

thank you for the reply. somehow i managed not to noticed that you replied sooner. but anyway,

i found a way better program/engine that is better anyway. it actually has the best graphics/visuals (which is the gba style, of course)

and i have gotten some assistance from 2 people on some tips and tricks on how to use it (for a better fe experience)

like for example, one of them being kind about it, took up my request to help me implement the direct command (from path of radiance)

that i may have better over all control of my (green army). little context, i never like to use more then one blue unit, i am that unique fire emblem player.

but anyway, to give my (green unit) army commands while not holding each and everyone by the hand to control is my style of battle.