Details “Discovered” after a Long, Long Time

starburst

Today I learned something new: Lilith can take two edibles! 😱

I have played Conquest numerous times, and I have fed Lilith like a thousand times during these campaigns. Well, I had never noticed that she could take two edibles.

I am at Ch 25 and wanted to save two berries for the remaining two cookings. Since I only had one left, I went to the Arena to get more. As the first arena battle was easy, I played a second one. I then fed Lilith a spare berry. But the fat fish took two of them! What!? I even restarted the game to ensure that I was not confused. Nope, she took two again!
It probably only happens after the events of Chapter 21, but, still, I was not aware!

Yeah, there goes all my attention to details. I am done.

Ah!, such an irony in a game that forces you to check and re-check dozens of details per map to succeed.

The next time that I give you an advice about Conquest, doubt it. I can no longer be trusted. 👻

Do you have a similar anecdote?

It seems that after she dies the offering command takes two instead, this also affects Birthright but not Revelations.

Not much myself, but I've been slow to go for higher difficulties in Fates because I've had other things to worry about. Did take me a bit to get used to the changes in Pair Up though.

Lilith taking two edibles is something new to me as well.

After just watching chessjumpbowl's 0% LTC clear of the Sakura map, I'm only just realising now that there's a breakable levee at the far left side of that map.

2 hours ago, robinco said:

Lilith taking two edibles is something new to me as well.

After just watching chessjumpbowl's 0% LTC clear of the Sakura map, I'm only just realising now that there's a breakable levee at the far left side of that map.

I just completed that campaign and Lilith ended at level 13. It is not that high, but if you consider that I have played Conquest well over a dozen times, I had hundreds of chances to notice how much food she takes. 😒

I checked that run, mate. It was a very interesting set up. I will definitely check the whole series to learn some tricks. Thanks for letting us know.

While I almost always take on the western side of that map (ten-units party) and knew about that breakable wall, the path that it opens is only useful for fliers (foot soldiers or horses cannot go through it and assault Hanna.) And I usually do not field many fliers.

That's really neat, I figure that it's not in Revelations because Lilith is mainly there for the multiplayer and Rev having a much larger cast would give your team a better advantage over people playing on the other 2 routes.

16 hours ago, Captain Karnage said:

That's really neat, I figure that it's not in Revelations because Lilith is mainly there for the multiplayer and Rev having a much larger cast would give your team a better advantage over people playing on the other 2 routes.

Would it not be the opposite? Given that in Revelations there are more characters wandering around your castle, there is a higher chance to receive edibles as random items. Therefore, Lilith should eat/ take more edibles than in Conquest or Birthright. Lilith does not seem to get better statistics when she takes two edibles, she simply increases her intake. Thus, instead of giving her two edibles, I would rather use them for cooking.

Another detail that I only realised after a long time:

I thought that Stones were part of the Weapon Triangle, more specifically, I thought that Beast Stones were Red-based, like Tomes and Swords.
I do not even know how I came to that conclusion, but it lasted for a long time; mainly because I seldom used Keaton. It was until a year or so after I got the game that I recruited Velouria, whom I liked as a unit and as a character, and then started using her often. Only then did I notice that Beast Stones, and all Stones, were not part of the Weapon Triangle. 🙃