Hey there, came back after many years

Samven

Hello everyone!  It's been a very long time since I showed up here so I thought I'd do a little re-intro.

Been a big time Fire Emblem fan for... well, yonks, really.  Used to be very active in a lot of other forums, dabbled in this one for a bit, and ended up drifting away as I went back into higher education.  C'est la vie.  Still, I got back into Fire Emblem in a big way in no small part thanks to Three Houses, and thought I'd poke my head back into here and hang with other fans as a result.

I'm a professional game designer by trade, though I'm also able to pursue making my own projects in my spare time and own the IP to them - which is pretty neat!  Right now I'm working on a fun little SRPG called Bright Blades, which I've been told could well be shown off here.  I also dabble in voice overs and love to bake in my spare time - cakes, cookies, brownies, all that good stuff.  Also big into history and philosophy.

Hope to chat to more of you soon!

15 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

why'd you come back you could've been happy

... I'm very tempted to change my avatar to Hapi now.  XD

20 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Nice to meet you!  I'd love to hear more about your game!

Technically you've already met me.  I'm in the SRPG Discord.  Same name.  XP   But thanks all the same!  Won't blame you for not recognising me, I'm not very active.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/14/2020 at 8:53 PM, Samven said:

Hello everyone!  It's been a very long time since I showed up here so I thought I'd do a little re-intro.

Been a big time Fire Emblem fan for... well, yonks, really.  Used to be very active in a lot of other forums, dabbled in this one for a bit, and ended up drifting away as I went back into higher education.  C'est la vie.  Still, I got back into Fire Emblem in a big way in no small part thanks to Three Houses, and thought I'd poke my head back into here and hang with other fans as a result.

I'm a professional game designer by trade, though I'm also able to pursue making my own projects in my spare time and own the IP to them - which is pretty neat!  Right now I'm working on a fun little SRPG called Bright Blades, which I've been told could well be shown off here.  I also dabble in voice overs and love to bake in my spare time - cakes, cookies, brownies, all that good stuff.  Also big into history and philosophy.

Hope to chat to more of you soon!

reverse image search email checker port checker

Nice to meet you! 

Edited by aquilesopkarga