• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sunwoo said:

It's a sea monster

This is a fitting description. lol

Though now that I look at it a bit more, the girl on the left could have pigtails? And if those are, they look closest to Severa/Selena (mainly since Laevatein already has a summer version). And she is due for an alt imo.

Just now, Sentinel07 said:

All I can say is both look like girls and both could use a sandwich because damn do both look extremely thin.

Picnic Leo, where are you? XD

They do look really thin though, yeah. 😕

Maybe this is the duo hero?  I really have no idea other then the one on the right has a bow, and I agree it looks like two girls.

I swear to all that is holy if the one on the left is Severa I am going to legitimately scream in agony for my wallet. I have a decent chunk of orbs but I dunno if that’ll be enough.

The one on the right looks like Sakura because of the hair. I was thinking of those Fates royals that didn't have summer alts the other day, so they may be included in this banner. I'm not too sure who the one on the left could be. Maybe Selena, but the silhouette looks too busty.

15 minutes ago, LoneStar said:

Maybe Selena, but the silhouette looks too busty.

I dunno about that. I mean with Cipher art like this

Mangs on Twitter: "This cipher art ♡♡♡… "

Are they wielding egg beaters or something?  Regardless, the one on the right looks more like a stylistic art choice than anything, so uh. . .girls with short hair, anyone?

Have they ever used injured arts for the teaser silhouettes? I wouldn't think so. But the silhouettes look to be in pretty awful poses. -More so the one on the left, I can somewhat envision the one on the right crouched in a defensive pose ready to draw a katana.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Have they ever used injured arts for the teaser silhouettes? I wouldn't think so. But the silhouettes look to be in pretty awful poses. -More so the one on the left, I can somewhat envision the one on the right crouched in a defensive pose ready to draw a katana.

They have used damaged art several times, the last one specifically even had damaged art Groom Hinata 

Gonna be honest: I don't have a freaking clue on this one.

So I'll just blind shot and say Marcia is going to be at it.

Selena/vera could be a option for the silhouettes, but we had some Awakening and Fates characters lately, so I might doubt.

The one falling down on the right is definitely someone like Sakura, Farina, Priscilla, Nanna...some lady with short hair like that. The one on the left looks like she (if it is a she) has pigtails, maybe something like Severa, Sylvia, or Serra.

Both seem female. The right has high hell looking shoes and I see boobs for the left so both female I guess.

Unit on the left is sword, unit on the right wields a weird bow.

Edited by Nym

The left one reminds me of Laevatein, can’t think of anyone else with split tails like that. the right one could be Laejgarn.

I’m curious what the right one is carrying, looks like a cluster of reeds.

13 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

The left one reminds me of Laevatein, can’t think of anyone else with split tails like that. the right one could be Laejgarn.

I’m curious what the right one is carrying, looks like a cluster of reeds.

Both Laevatein and Laegjarn have Summer alts already though.

1 hour ago, Sentinel07 said:

All I can say is both look like girls and both could use a sandwich because damn do both look extremely thin.

Nothing wrong with that. FE has a diverse range of body types, except for maybe those on the chubby side, which certainly make up the minority.

So it's two female characters, one looks to have shorter hair and the other long hair and a noticeably bigger bust. The left hero also seems to be wearing pants. This is one of the harder silhouettes we've gotten though so it's really hard to tell. 

Are they both sword units? 

Edited by Thane