Special Heroes Silhouettes! (June 18th)

Anacybele

Looking at the silhouettes again, I'm completely convinced that the one on the right is Thea, Priscilla, or Nanna. My first guess is Thea. For the left, I'm guessing Rebecca; after looking at her art in Heroes, it looks similar to me.

So, yeah, Thea and Rebecca. Binding-Blazing summer combo like last year.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really hoping the TT unit is a guy because I don't really want another swimsuit girl for free.  I really don't think that Selena is here because her pony tails are way longer then the girl in the picture, same with Hilda.  Sera has pony tails that are the closest in length, Rebecca as well.  As to the short haired girl I am going to guess Priscilla.  Though I still don't have a great feeling with my guesses.

Looking back, our 26 previous summer units were: 6 Awakening, 6 Fates, 5 Heroes, 3 FE7, 2 FE6, 2 FE1, 2 FE8.

This means the ones that haven't gotten summer units yet are Tellius, Jugdral, FE2, and Three Houses. And TMS, I guess. Which probably doesn't make Jugdral more likely than a revisit to a previous one, but Tellius or FE2 could be likely. 

Did someone just confuse AM with PM?

Not a leak since it's the official Twitter, so no need for spoiler tags.

The Selena prediction was ...prescient in a monkey's paw sort of way.

Edited by Humanoid

The Tweet was posted via "Twitter Ads" it must be some sort of Bot that pushed it out early lo. They are probably planning on pushing this onto many timelines via algorithms... aka those Twitter Ads you get for random stuff just cuz you follow similar content 

So random

Spoiler

Pairing Mia with Masked!Marth of all people.. When there are no other Awakening characters present at all.. And this is Lucina's duo legacy. Really wtf.

I am however happy about Lute's presence and class. Will probably try for her after I see what's on the Legendary banner and second summer banner.

Spoiler

I can't exactly complain about a Lucina alt why make her "Marth" if you gonna reveal her face and long hair anyway in a damaged art.

Nothing too exciting, even the Duo hero I don't particularly want because I can't be bothered remembering which units come from a particular game when building my teams. I mean, it's nice to have it work on two games, sure, but still unnecessary thinking required. 😛 Still, I'll use my free summon on grey because none of the other units hold any real appeal either.

...well, no gameplay appeal. Selena looks nice even if I disliked her as a character. And the 4-star demote is Lute, not Joshua, ha. I have no idea who Rhys is.

In the end though, I was never going to be able to summon on this banner no matter who is on it. I have 16 orbs, but even if I had 160, I'd be super reluctant to summon on any non-spark banner given my recent luck (or lack thereof). Let's hope the second summer banner is more appealing - on average I've felt that it has been historically.

Spoiler

Just realized it's hilarious that Lucina is still pretending to be Marth, despite clearly wearing a female swimsuit. Not that she could wear only trunks, but what's the point of her disguise? lol

Lute demote is excellent for me, I'd been wanting some version of her and it's even a cheap one. Free Rhys is also nice. And Selena is finally in too, which is certainly tempting. 

I don't get the Harmonic thing. Is it just like, duo heroes from different games? And with auto recharging, and lack of interaction with the AR duo structures? And some weird effect based on tile criteria I didn't understand at all?

Edited by Othin

Spoiler

What a easy skip! My orbs are safe.

I am more excited for the TT unit than for anyone here. I mean... it's a new staff, and it's free! I hope it's a good one.

The last seasonal staff, that Valentine Silque has,  was pretty good.

Well, I was VERY wrong. Oh well. But at least I know this is a skip for me. I do not like the duo unit (Lucina is specifically pretending to be Marth so why the fudge is she in a swimsuit clearly giving it away I know this is Heroes but there's only so much dumb I can take!), and I'm still not entirely sold on pumping out new characters as seasonals. At least Rhys is free.