• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• Sooks

• Benice

• Sidereal Wraith

Top Posters In This Topic

Is correct, although my obsession is partially stemmed from the fact that it's obscure so I wanna talk about it with other people so I can discuss stuff about it.

Well, that and the fact that it's an awesome game that should be more well-known.

Edited by Benice

Made statement that I completely agree with. After all, both he and Benice tried RF4 after I and some others mentioned it in the teehee thread.

I'm just glad you both have enjoyed it.

I would have felt bad if you had spent money on the game and ended up disliking it.

Edited by twilitfalchion

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Location reminds me of a song from Atelier Sophie.

Funnily enough, it's the theme for the city in which you spend inbetween chapters, Navaron-This particular one plays where you're in the office, (Basically Byleth's room before chapters. It's not a particularly good theme since many of this game's map themes kick butt, the desert one in particular is one of my faves, (recorder solo notwithstanding.) but I like the name. Berwick in general has very over-the-top names, such as Spread the wings of your dreams.)

That's actually why I thought you guys would have liked Berwick, since the main city is a lot like Garreg mach, only you fast travel rather than walk everywhere-You get quests, side objectives, paralogues, etc. while exploring Navaron.

ANyways.

Likes a character who I thought was a giant piece of ginger.

Edited by Benice