Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• Sooks

• Benice

• Sidereal Wraith

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Knows that Meg is just as bad.

Meg does suck, yes, but I don't think it's to Lyre's level. Lyre is a laguz, which is already not good when most laguz are subpar units in RD. She's also a cat, which is probably the worst laguz type, because they're weak and their transform gauge runs out quickly. Her offense is pretty laughable too; she has 22 attack starting out; which is the same as Mist; the thing is, while Mist is primarily a healer, and thus her offense sucking can be overlooked, Lyre is a combat unit. How bad is this? In her joining chapter, she...

• 7 hit kills Warriors.
  • 13-19 hit kills Halberdiers.
  • Is 3-4 attack short of even hurting Generals.
  • 6 hit kills Swordmasters.
  • 8 hit kills Snipers.
  • 3-4 hit kills Sages. (lucky for her, she can double some of the slower ones)
  • Deals 1 damage to Dragonmasters. Who have 40-42 HP.

And once again, this is a combat unit. Durability wise, she has 47 HP, 14 defense, and 16 resistance. Which isn't bad, to be fair, but considering she's range-locked and thus is always getting countered, it's not good either, considering most enemies only need three hits to kill her. Most any other non-healer unit in the Mercenaries is going to be better at taking hits, and can actually damage their attackers in return. And the icing on top of the awful cake? This is all when she's transformed. And as a laguz, she levels up slower than most other units. Also, you are forced to field Ranulf in most of Ike's part 3 chapters anyway (this has nothing to do with Lyre's quality as a unit, or lack thereof, but it doesn't help regardless). The end result is someone who I'd have to jump through an insane amount of mental hoops to justify using.

Might agree with me that stuff that gets hyped a lot in the stories of video games tends to not live up to the hype in gameplay.

Will guess who I plan to S-support in his next try.

NINJA'D

Did a lot of work on FE3.

Edited by Benice

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Apparently doesn’t like Dorothea.

More of an indifference, really. I don't dislike her, but I'm not particularly fond of her either.

Likes Triverne.

Edited by twilitfalchion