• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• Sooks

• Benice

• Sidereal Wraith

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Likes Yakuza for reasons I am unaware of.

• Absolutely phenomenal main stories. Usually. Yakuzas 0, 2, 3 and 7 in particular are out of this world. Kiwami 1 and 6 are really good, (A long way to go for me in 6, though) Yakuza 5 is one that is...Fine, and 4 sure is a game that exists. At least the gameplay's pretty good, and Akiyama is in it! Seriousy hough, I cannot overstate how, despite the fact that it's a game that is seemingly just about kicking people and singing Karaoke, but there is a ton of emotional depth. So far, the games have made me cry like a baby four times of seven.
  • Well-written characters. I love almost all of 'em.
  • Mostly highly unpredictable plots.
  • Hilarious and zany side content to balance out the dark and emotionally intense main plot.
  • Music is pretty good sometimes. Some of my favorites are For Faith (Instrumental ver.), The Omerta, Light And Darkness, Fly~,  For Who's Sake, Hei An Ru encounter, and several more.

Has had a fact posted about him here before.

Edited by Benice

Basically likes almost all the Yakuza games I do

Yakuza 0 is amazing 10/10

Yakuza Kiwami is great, more Majima! 9/10

Kiwami 2..sure is a game that exists, Kiryu's love interest never even appears again after the beginning of Yakuza 3 7/10

Yakuza 3 kinda sucks, meh story, terrible gameplay, the new characters are meh, the final boss is great tho 4/10

Yakuza 4 is..ight I guess, Akiyama is a chad and is absolutely lovely, Saejima is cool af, Tanemura is cool but probably won't appear again due to a controversy with his voice actor, the story isn't the greatest but it's fine, all the final bosses suck but For Faith is great, overall a 6/10

Yakuza 5 is great, absolutely love the gameplay and every act was a joy to play through and I would love to do a Legend playthrough of it someday 9/10

Yakuza 6 is great, only have 2 chapters left but I know those chapters will be just as good as the others, gameplay is just as good as Kiwami 2..it's alright. 8/10

Haven't played 7 yet so no opinion 

Edited by Patriarch

Should know that I'm glad that he's back!

How's Ghost of Tsushima/Your backlog?

Edited by Benice

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

Should know that I'm glad that he's back!

How's Ghost of Tsushima/Your backlog?

Thank you. ( ^ -- ^)

Good to see you again.

Tsushima is on hold for just a bit while I clear out some older games that I've left hanging. Luigi's Mansion 3 right now. Pikmin 3 next.

-----

Will know that I actually did know that they're two different characters.

ninji'd

Edited by twilitfalchion