• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• Sooks

• Benice

• Sidereal Wraith

Top Posters In This Topic

Is a huge fan of the Yakuza series, and most likely the Judgment games as well. Likes the Mad Dog of Shimano (AKA Goro Majima) in particular. (My personal favorite's Ichiban Kasuga, even if he may just be Kiryu with more personality. Hope the Like a Dragon cast gets to appear in a future title. Also hoping Sega freakin' localizes Ishin and Kenzan one of these days.)

Glad I'm not the only one who really likes the games. I've played through all of the main games plus Judgment (I have Lost Judgment as well. Haven't gotten around to it yet, though I plan to eventually), and I've loved every title. Really can't list a game that's bad (though I personally think that Yakuza 3 is the weakest entry due to its combat, while Yakuza Kiwami 2's my personal favorite)

I probably shouldn't be typing so much into a reply in a thread in the Far from the Forest forum, but I'm just excited to come across a fellow Yakuza fan on Serenes Forest

Edited by CyberZord

33 minutes ago, CyberZord said:

while Yakuza Kiwami 2's my personal favorite)

Ooh, K2's super good! I have a couple of issues with it that make me place it just below 0 in terms of favorite, but that ending, man... It's absolutely kino. I also really love LAD, and I really liked what I played of Lost Judgment-I hope to eventually play both it and OG Judgment. (I've only actually played 0, LAD and 4, but I've watched every game barring LJ and Song of Life).

35 minutes ago, CyberZord said:

Hope the Like a Dragon cast gets to appear in a future title.

LAD 2 is confirmed to be in development! RGG announced that they were just working on writing the climax 'bout a month back.

36 minutes ago, CyberZord said:

Also hoping Sega freakin' localizes Ishin and Kenzan one of these days

PLEASE

39 minutes ago, CyberZord said:

probably shouldn't be typing so much into a reply

Nah, we get on tangents like this all the time!

Has ratings for two series in their sig whose games I have never played.

Likes talking about the Yakuza series (which is good, but there’s a few scenes in 6 that make me a little… uncomfortable…)

Edited by Elina

Was made uncomfortable by some scenes in Y6, one of the two Yakuza games I know little about story-wise.

Unfortunately hasn't had the personal pleasure of playing the Haruto minigame in Yakuza 6: The Song of Life. Hopefully gets a chance to play through the complete Kiryu saga (Yakuza 0 - Yakuza 6) sometime soon.

Also, I'm completely unaware of what the "uncomfortable scenes" are in Y6, since it's been a while since I've played through the game, though it could be for the best. 

3 hours ago, CyberZord said:

Also, I'm completely unaware of what the "uncomfortable scenes" are in Y6, since it's been a while since I've played through the game, though it could be for the best. 

Yeah, most of it was all background convos and stuff that could easily be overlooked, but I just remember being traumatized by some of the yucky bad men (you could really probably guess) … ehe, anyway

Is an ancient member, and might like my ancient kittens.

Apparently plays Fire Emblem for the plot. (Meanwhile, I, an intellectual of an acquired taste, play the games for the fanservice)