Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• Sooks

• Benice

• Sidereal Wraith

Top Posters In This Topic

Username starts with a 'W'

8 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Perhaps knows what it feels like to feel like you have no place anywhere, despite others telling you that you do.

That's just my entire life, really.

10 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Perhaps knows what it feels like to feel like you have no place anywhere, despite others telling you that you do.

I'm sorry to hear that. If you haven't sought counselling or the like yet, I suggest you do, since it can help a lot with these feelings. Something else I think you'd like is MBSR or ACT (Acceptance and Commitment therapy), since I know you're not big on medication, and these don't require it. That said, using medication for a mental illness (if you get diagnosed officially with one or something) is something nobody should feel ashamed of. I feel the same way pretty often, and The Happiness Trap helped me quite a bit.

Is also having some tough times right now.

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

That's just my entire life, really.

804126267414806539.png?v=1

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

I'm sorry to hear that. If you haven't sought counselling or the like yet, I suggest you do, since it can help a lot with these feelings. Something else I think you'd like is MBSR or ACT (Acceptance and Commitment therapy), since I know you're not big on medication, and these don't require it. That said, using medication for a mental illness (if you get diagnosed officially with one or something) is something nobody should feel ashamed of. I feel the same way pretty often, and The Happiness Trap helped me quite a bit.

Thanks. I may look into it, idk.

Is even kinder than his username would imply.

6 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Is even kinder than his username would imply.

And also did not just learn that the YOUTH of today actually do buy things with their phones. I thought that was just an in commercials thing...

Edited by Benice

Has taken a test at some point

47 minutes ago, Benice said:

And also did not just learn that the YOUTH of today actually do buy things with their phones. I thought that was just an in commercials thing...

I don’t know if geographical location has anything to do with it, but buying things online is common over here, even amongst the “youth of today”.

Edited by Sooks

19 hours ago, Benice said:

Apparently didn't know that people buy things all the time online, regardless of age?

Not-smiling Nepgya pfp.

ninja'd

Edited by twilitfalchion