Post a fact about the person above! 2.0 Edition

null

Has a username that means multiple female crabs, and could perhaps be a nickname for a timid person. There is a high chance that it has no relevance besides an inside joke or character from something I don’t know as well. Who can say? … besides Sooks himself, of course.

12 hours ago, CyberZord said:

Has a username consisting of 3 different elements from the Periodic Table of Elements.

Since the beginning, I have always thought of Benice as “be nice” mashed together in one word. Tis’ a good thing to be, am I wrong? ;D

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• Sooks

• Benice

• Sidereal Wraith

Top Posters In This Topic

Does not know the mystery of my username.

10 hours ago, Elina said:

Has a username that means multiple female crabs,

Does it really? Huh.

and could perhaps be a nickname for a timid person.

Didn’t know this either.

There is a high chance that it has no relevance besides an inside joke or character from something I don’t know as well. Who can say? … besides Sooks himself, of course.

This is closer. But maybe I’ll leave it a mystery.

Knows about Santa the hunter, but probably won’t get this

Edited by Elina

Has probably paid for Triangle Strategy, then played it for a good amount of time. Likes Glenbrook's Prince, Roland in particular, which is evidenced by the fact that he uses the very man as his profile picture.

Has likely played the game as well, or if not, knows at least basic information about the characters. Likes male Byleth enough to use him for his profile picture.

Probably can’t tell the gender of this character, and now knows that he is a fourteen-year-old boy who watched his parents get killed in front of him at a young age. He saved his people from getting captured by the enemy and gave up his life in the process, not knowing that they all had previously committed mass suicide to prevent the enemy from: a) Killing them, and b) Getting information out of them. He is the main character in this ironic tragedy, and is given the title Hero of the Dead.

Hahahaha! Noticed that I changed my profile picture to my ancient kittens!!

Um, also… could I ask you a probably stupid question? Your signature thing that says “Do I wanna do one of these”, etc… Do you know how I could edit my own? I can’t seem to figure it out. Do I have to be a certain rank , or something? Hehe sorry! I guess I was just curious because I didn’t see any edit options but I saw most people had them.

NWKZpua.png

If you click on the little arrow next to your pfp in the top right corner, a sub-menu will open up; click on "Account settings", then select the "Signature" option-this will edit the field at the bottom of your posts!

Enjoys ancient cats.