Fire Emblem Heroes - Feh Channel (June 15, 2020)

Landmaster

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't really expecting much. Especially since they accidentally posted the trailer for the new characters earlier in the day. Man, they keep giving us like Seasonals and alts of Tellius characters but not new normal Tellius characters.

Could they stop making these "summon a free hero" events random, seriously??? Or at the very least, make the heroes neutral? Knowing that I can't pick the color or the unit that I want, or that I don't even have the guarantee of a neutral nature really kills any hype I could possibly have for these.

Pretty mild Feh Channel. Getting a free summer unit is nice, but for the love of cheese why don't we ever get to PICK which one we want? Why do we have to keep going through randomly assigned orbs for a randomly summoned one? Anyway, decent little handy Aether Raids addition. Don't like the look of the new mode. Think that's it.

Hm... As long as the enemies in Resonant Battles are not super tough, Galeforcers sound pretty good. Guaranteed dual phase follow-up Galeforcers sound perfect for that mode. High Spd dual phase Galeforcers should work too.

I guess my spur of the moment decision to invest in Edelgard recently was not so bad now, although I already have FE!Edelgard and I think she is still better, especially if Pair Up is allowed.

Edited by XRay

Honestly, it kind of feels pointless to complain about the random free pick since it seems pretty clear to me they prefer it this way and don't seem to be in a hurry to change it.

In any case, pretty standard fare. New mode has me curious, and Auto-Dispatch sounds neat.

Edited by Sentinel07

2 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Pretty mild Feh Channel. Getting a free summer unit is nice, but for the love of cheese why don't we ever get to PICK which one we want? Why do we have to keep going through randomly assigned orbs for a randomly summoned one? Anyway, decent little handy Aether Raids addition. Don't like the look of the new mode. Think that's it.

You'll summon Summer Leo and he will be -atk to boot, and you will LIKE it

At the very least, I wish they'd get rid of natures for these freebie summons. Seriously, most of them are outdated as fuck anyway, would it kill them to just give us a freebie without the risk of undesirable banes?

Resonant Battles sound interesting, guess that's probably related to whatever is going on with Allegiance Battles. I don't plan on hurrying to go for a Harmonic Hero, though.

Free summon event could come in handy. Hopefully I get a red orb, since I'm missing 4 of the 5 red summer units and one of them is Tiki. She has one of the three currently available unit types I'm missing (Petra and Brammimond have the others), so I've been planning on going for her rerun, and it'll be great if I can save those orbs. If not her, Helbindi would also be quite nice, since I don't have either version of him. If there's no red, I'm not sure whether green or colorless would be better for me right now.

Time to invest in Galeforcers from each title...

The Auto-Dispatch looks useful to use up the extra 30 Aether you tend to have at the end of each season if you got every pot. Not sure which color to summon on, definitely not Red though.

hmm, heroes from Radiant Dawn and Awakening joining together across space and time. Time to party like we're fanfic writers in 2013

For the freebie five star my best odds of getting a new unit are from colorless, then red, so hopefully one of those two colors show up. I don't think I understand the new modes. Looks like Aether raids is now automated, but I already auto battled that mode to begin with so this changes nothing.

I'd have probably gone red if the characters were guaranteed to be neutral, since I have -atk Leo and -atk Tana, but nope. The only one I'm missing on red is Helbindi and I'd rather not do that 20% shot of getting him. My Lilina and Tiki are fine and don't need dupes of them, even if Broadleaf Fan is cool.

That's all I really know right now, though. Because I'm still weighing my options.

EDIT: Holy fuck, just realized. What is this trend of colorless dagger cavalry units during summer banners, seriously?

Edited by Sunwoo

Not a lot of info.

Summer 2020 Part 1 banner: Kind of a waste of time because of the banner trailer being released separately (not to mention that said banner trailer got released prematurely several hours ago).

Harmonized Heroes: A cool idea that builds on the concept of Fire Emblem Heroes being a series crossover spinoff game. Alas, it's largely whalebait for those Coliseum players if Duo Heroes were of any indication.

Call of the Sea: The free orbs are certainly welcome. And oh dear, another random 5* free summon event. Welp, I'm gonna hope at least 1 blue shows up -- wouldn't turn down Lyn, Cordelia, or Laegjarn.

Resonant Battles: Oh god, not ANOTHER Coliseum mode! That pretty much implies Coliseum scoring, making mobility skills be limited to B/C/S-skills and Prf weapons/assists. Sure, Pivot may seem like a cool skill for Resonant Battles but it's not-optimal for scoring well unless it's absolutely worth dropping 300-400 SP for a 150-SP for a better chance at killing a far-off thief. Heavily merged Galeforcers and refreshers with Prf assists (Legend Azura, Peony, Mirabilis) are going to be really useful here. The Divine Code reward is nice but there isn't really much of a good selection there.

Auto-Dispatch (AR): It's nice. There is some talk about it being used for the leftover Aether (since playing and winning every match while getting every possible Aether pot leaves you like 30 Aether leftover) but it only works depending on how much time is left on the season and how much doing an auto-dispatch costs (Feh is either a newb or is smurfing in the presentation video).

Edited by Roflolxp54

Yeah, this is disappointing, though partly due to the summer trailer having been leaked. I don't see myself doing this new mode or using this new AR feature at all. Doesn't appear either will be very useful to me. The new mode looks more annoying than fun anyway.

And yay, another random free 5 star pull that'll just give me some trash I already have or don't care for. I personally can't stand these and wish they'd just stop with them. It's no use if we can't choose which unit we get and if these units aren't neutral. Obviously, the current summoning mechanic is one thing, but it's very unfair for a free gift to possibly be great for one player but absolutely useless garbage for another.

It is on the player if they have most or all of these units already, but at the very least, they could still have been able to pick a certain unit for merging or fodder.

I would just completely ignore this summon, but it'd just sit there forever if I don't, I think. So I'll just have to take my trash and turn it into feathers, most likely...

EDIT: Oh wait, I can just ignore it. It's only active for a certain amount of time. Okay then.

Edited by Anacybele

Galeforce units with Pass will become the new meta, obviously. 😛 I like that the AA items finally have another use, though they stopped short of making it replace AA completely. Oh well.

It's a shame they didn't go whole hog and let you Lost Lorify Aether Raids completely away. Reducing weekly chores is nice and all that, but when the framework is there to eliminate it completely, it's sad that they still feel the need to subject us to it.

Free 5-star summon, sure whatever. Probably blue for me, with red/grey about equal as backup. In terms of units I wouldn't hate to get, I have Red at 3/5, Blue at 5/6, Green at 0/6, Grey 4/7.

7 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

EDIT: Holy fuck, just realized. What is this trend of colorless dagger cavalry units during summer banners, seriously?

I imagine they see that as a better alternative than ever adding Yukimura at all. I almost feel bad for that poor, unpopular bastard.

My free pick is probably going to be blue because I have the greatest chance at getting someone new. I would totally prefer green or red, but, as a collector, I want new units and not merges.

I have 3/5 red

2/6 blue

3/6 green

4/7 colorless

I don't mind the random free pick in ways, tbh. Yes, choosing directly is much better, but this is a game of chance and I have come to not expect anything as certain unless paid directly for lol

Overall, indeed mild in content. The new mode seems okay, up until a general solution is conceived and everyone just milks the content in one day and forget about it for the rest of the week.

Edited by SockPuppet

Everyone, act surprised for those new units!

More free units that we can't even chose and have to pray Lady Luck that we get the right color, yay...

Free rewards is nice I guess...

Oh joy, another Colosseum gamemode. This one should be rename: I hope you like Galeforce, the gamemode.

Auto-dispatch will be fun for players that don't care about AR. Would have been more nice if you would have limited defense teams to one dancer instead introducing Isolation.

But hey, let's just put more gamemodes instead of fixing those we arlready have.

Edited by Nym

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I imagine they see that as a better alternative than ever adding Yukimura at all. I almost feel bad for that poor, unpopular bastard.

They should make him the drop. Technically more relevant than Mustafa!

Not a lot of info, but that was to be expected for a 10 min Feh channel. 

Units are nothing new because they got leaked. 

Free summer seasonal is a gamble. Red is the best color despite that 20% chance of getting Leo so I'll go with that if luck is on my side. Otherwise, meh. 

Resonance battles...I'll hold my expectations until I know if the score system will be just like the other modes or like AR. I mean, if it goes the arena way it's going to be a pain being forced to run rallies and stuff with the only change being Aether->Galeforce (and even then, cavalry will be severly punished score wise so you'd better have a +10 Duo Ephraim and tons of Heavy Blade 4 fodder). 

The Auto dispatch seems cool for those that only want to hover around tier 21 and don't care about climbing the ladder. Sounds nice for my light seasons, but I'm not touching it during Astra.

11 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Wow, you're right. Lilina has a horse too and she's also a dagger unit, though a red one. And ironically, Frederick is the only summer dagger unit who doesn't have a horse even though he usually does have one. Now I kind of wish he did get one while one or two of the other summer dagger wielders didn't. lol

17 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I'd have probably gone red if the characters were guaranteed to be neutral, since I have -atk Leo and -atk Tana, but nope. The only one I'm missing on red is Helbindi and I'd rather not do that 20% shot of getting him. My Lilina and Tiki are fine and don't need dupes of them, even if Broadleaf Fan is cool.

Even if you get another -atk Leo/Tana, you can merge them to remove the bane.

The new arena mode looks different enough to be interesting.

7 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

They should make him the drop. Technically more relevant than Mustafa!

And yet, Mustafa has more than 2,000 votes in CYL all time while Yukimura has yet to pass 1,000 (871 votes) and that amount also happens to tie him with Zola. 

Despite how bad Yukimura has it, he still isn't even the lowest among the Fates dudes (that "honor" goes to Fuga).

2 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Even if you get another -atk Leo/Tana, you can merge them to remove the bane.

The new arena mode looks different enough to be interesting.

I don't merge though

Regardless, I still wish the free summons could at least be neutral if we can't pick them. I'm like 3/3 for my characters getting natures they don't want, although the powercreep has retroactively made Halloween Nowi's -spd not as bad as it used to be since she's +atk. Nothing will make Duo Alfonse's +spd -atk better though.