Fire Emblem Heroes - Feh Channel (June 15, 2020)

Landmaster

Green > Blue > Red > Colorless for the Free Summon

If I don't get a Green, Blue at least has a shot of Juicy Wave, SS3, Sturdy Impact, or Robin~

Red otherwise is a pretty safe bet, everything in there has some value except maybe Tiki since her fodder isn't astounding and I got the Orb Deal copy a couple months ago~

Colorless is almost completely garbage except Gaius and some of the Daggers' fodder~ Not trying to touch this one unless it's a full circle.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess for the free summon I will try and hope for a blue orb since it looks like the best color if you just want good fodder or a decent unit. Otherwise I am not sure which color I will go for, tough call between red and green.

The amount of whining I see for a free unit is disheartening.  The summer banners hate me (5/20 pulled + 2 dupes), so I have a high chance of getting someone new.

34 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

...so basically they came up with a way to keep making as many Duo heroes they can?

Hell, Mia is the lead unit, so now it doesn't even matter if you're a lord or not.

It didn't matter if you were a Lord the moment we got Idunn and Palla as leads

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

...so basically they came up with a way to keep making as many Duo heroes they can?

Yes and no. They came up with a way to keep making Duo heroes super fanservicey by now allowing them to not even be related in some way.

I mean the fanservice worked for me I'm going for that Mia

2 minutes ago, DarthR0xas said:

Yes and no. They came up with a way to keep making Duo heroes super fanservicey by now allowing them to not even be related in some way.

I mean the fanservice worked for me I'm going for that Mia

Is this really fanservice for Lucina fans though given they went masked? For that matter, how much fanservice would it ever be for the background character? You're already losing tap lines for the convo. 

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

It didn't matter if you were a Lord the moment we got Idunn and Palla as leads

Probably woulda been better to say "important" seeing as how Idunn is the final boss of Binding Blade, and Palla is only one of the Whitewing sisters who are somehow more prominent than Marth in terms of appearance number.

I wasn't expecting a Feh Channel at this time.

Covid's kind of ruined things.

Anyways, Soth- Feh mentions Fehnix and says about being asked to speed up which makes no sense with everything slowed sown. First is the banner that already got leaked. Also they tried to justify Harmonised heroes by bringing up how Mia helped in the TT for the first Farfetched banner. Moving on. A new Event series starts with some maps (Just give two orbs per map please.), a log-in bonus and a reward of a free summer 5* (Opinion is that all the Gen 1 units suck, so Green is the worst to pull from and go for either Red or Blue imo, I'm not sure pulling for Wolt/Laevateinn is worth it.). The not being able to just choose still sucks.

Colosseum is replacing Allegiance after all. Now we get Resonant Battles which has bonus units and you have to kill thieves (I wonder what'll be optimal). The theives being locked to 1 move is hilarious. Also Anna wasn't used. Pivot is being recommended too. Next is AR update including Auto-dispatch, which allows you to leave a party chasing after enemies who attack your AR fort? It uses less aether, also that there's a pretty small limit (Oh. 😞 )

Man, this disappointed. I wasn't expecting such a lame duck banner. SothFae goes to sleep and that's that.

Whoa! I never would've expected the two to be Mia and Masked Marth! (So many m's...) That's so cool! Man, there's so much potential for hero pairs like this! 😄 Maybe my Soren+Lute pair will happen after all! Kana+Morgan would be sort of interesting, too. Hmmm Lissa+Ophelia would be epic! Ooo! Minerva(Macedon Princess)+Cherche!! Oh man wait WAIT! Ashe+Franz (though, since these are heroes who have developed friendships, it's probably alt-specific, so they couldn't have one until Franz and Ashe are in the game.)!! Oh man, there's so much potential here!! It's really cool that they referenced that Farfetched TT with Masked Marth and Mia, too! I love how they're developing the stories of individual heroes like this. ^_^ I bet this is what all that voting before was for! Oh golly -- Silque+Mercedes would be great, too! Or Erk+Boey! Or Mirabilis+Mitama! Oh man Fargus+Valbar would be so interesting, too! I mean, what would Valbar even do if he met a good pirate? The potential is sooo crazy!! X3

As for the other heroes, Joshua and Selena are awesome inclusions! Lute...I don't quite get. Why is she getting an alt before Artur even makes it into the game? It feels like he's being left behind, and that makes me kind of sad... She's the demote, but I would rather have Joshua. I guess this is being fair to him, though, since his other form is a grails unit. Also, it's weird how few skills everyone except Mia/MMarth has.

I love all those summer events, though! So fun! It really feels like a fun, summer celebration! Hmmm not sure who to pull, though... I think my targets will be Gaius and Wolt. Weird how there aren't any blue male summer heroes. Red's the category if you want to narrow the pool (no pun intended), ironically.

I don't know if I'll do the thief thing. I always go after thieves in the main games, but that's just for the stuff, and these rewards aren't really tempting me. Otherwise, going after thieves is always stressful, so maybe I'll avoid it.

The AR thing is kind of cool, though, I think! It's nice not to have to sink too much time into stuff. My goal is to collect the heroes I like and enjoy the story, not so much the actual gameplay, so it's a good option for me. 🙂

Nice channel overall. The AR thing is kind of meh for me but I can get behind it.

The summer units are as I have mentioned boring and I won't be pulling for them.

The new mode actually looks fun however, as it will have arena scoring that kind of scares me as my top scorers so far are 2 from 3H, and one from Awakening and Binding blade, meaning that the rest will be in a big disadvantage (I am trembling the fact that one day I will be able to only use B.Ike and Mareeta). The rewards being flowers is certainly interesting so I will be doing my best.

The celebration event is actually welcome. The codes are going to help speed things for DC and CC. These extra orbs are amazing and a good beginning for saving. About the free unit I just want a non Leo Red and I am covered. The problem is getting a red orb, but it's free stuff so I won't be complaining. 

Edited by SuperNova125

Ok, so: First of all, thanks Fehnix for telling Feh to speed up her dialogue. The Channel was noticeably faster, which was nice.

Special heroes and Harmonic Hero feature: Discussed it in the corresponding topic. Tl;dr: All units are not that special except a heavily invested Duo!Mia. Damage reduction will be crazy good. Even at +0 she can be very useful on AR-O. Rest is meh/decent depending on stats.

Free unit: Just let us pick what we want. =[ If red is there I'll risk it for a Helbindi or Broadleaf fan+. I have Y!Tiki so that's what I dread. The others would still be 6k feathers which is fine. Blue has Laegjarn and lyn as the standout units, Camilla I have(A free pull event unit as well). Corrin, Robin and Cordelia would be 6k Feathers. I just have enough Impact skills right now so I don't need Lyn or Laegjarn's Swift Sparrow upgrade.

Green only has Summer Xander as interesting fodder in the form of Infantry Pulse. Skip.

Not touching colourless with a 10 ft pole. 

New mode: galeforce will be important. I hope it doesn't lean to heavily in Arena scoring, since you'd need a +10 high scoring unit from each entry in the series in that case.  That's a tall order for most. 

I have a +10 unit of the following titles:

- Fe 1 (Caeda, Jeorge, Catria, Est, Sheena)

- Fe 4 (Seliph)

- Fe 6 (Brunnya, Klein)

- Fe 7 (Eliwood)

- Fe 9 (Titania)

- Fe 10 (Reyson, Nailah)

- Fe 13 (Aversa, Nowi)

- Fe 14 (M!Corrin, Kagero, Camilla)

- Fe 16 (Kronya)

L!Alm and Tethys are being worked on, so Fe2 and 8 are in the works. I don't have the grails for Itsuki for a long time, Only Mareeta interests me from Fe 5, I'm suddenly very glad Titania is categorised as Fe9 and Heroes is lagging behind big time. So as long as Heroes, Sacred Stones and Echoes don't share a season, I should be good score wise.

Out of all these units I do have +10, Fe1, Fe7, Fe 9 and Fe10 have Galeforce ready in unit skill sets. Fe 4, Fe 13 and Fe 14 can learn it and Fe 6 and Fe16 depend on the rest of the scoring team to have Galeforce for easier clears. Not the worst of states by far, Most entires of the series I have a +10 unit, even though they might not score as high as an armour unit or Duo unit when max invested. The merges themselves will at least help a decent amount. i'm curious if this mode is replacing any mode or if they are adding a rotating system or just cram it in the overlay.

Mode seems decently fun as well. It's refreshing to at least have a larger map compared to the other colisseum modes.

Aether dispatch: Good for when I am on vacation and have hardly any time. Also a good incentive to try an get pots all the time. Just to be able to use the 30 Aether left at the end of the season if you collect all pots is nice for that bit of extra free lift. Good for coasters, nice option to have for people who play seriously for when the have circumstances hindering them from being able to play.

Feh Channel score: Decent, nothing outstanding.

7 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Pretty mild Feh Channel. Getting a free summer unit is nice, but for the love of cheese why don't we ever get to PICK which one we want?

Because FEH needs Linde to block Takumi for me a fifth time. She is inevitable. 

Despite how bad Yukimura has it, he still isn't even the lowest among the Fates dudes (that "honor" goes to Fuga).

Percy's also among the bottom ranks for reasons that will forever confuse me. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

Personally, I have 1/5 red, 3/6 blue, 2/6 green, and 2/7 colorless. Also red has my two most wanted of the summer units I'm missing anyway (Tiki and Helbindi), so it's a slam dunk.

6 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Auto-Dispatch (AR): It's nice. There is some talk about it being used for the leftover Aether (since playing and winning every match while getting every possible Aether pot leaves you like 30 Aether leftover) but it only works depending on how much time is left on the season and how much doing an auto-dispatch costs (Feh is either a newb or is smurfing in the presentation video).

It looks like she's below Tier 11, based on her not having the fifth offense slot.

New Feh channel, here we go again.

• Not going to summon on the SS banner. Selena got a nice pair of legs.
  • I don't know who Lucina attempting to convince with Marth wearing a biniki. Bonus for teaming with with Mia.
  • I have the feeling that Harmonized Heroes are going to have overpowered special abilities later down the line. 
  • Free stuff is decent. Planing in the tiny hopes I get Laegjarn.
  • Another Arena mode. No orbs sadly
  • Aether Raid auto mode sounds like when I have no interest in some day.

Overall not the best feh channel, no terrible either. Straight down the middle.

5 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Because FEH needs Linde to block Takumi for me a fifth time. She is inevitable. 

Meanwhile, I would’ve preferred getting Linde from that banner but got Takumi instead. That desire sensor is a real bitch.

5 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Percy's also among the bottom ranks for reasons that will forever confuse me. 

Most of the male kids from Fates are at least some degree of unpopular. The only notable exceptions are Forrest and Dwyer (and maybe Shigure).

This whole "Resonant Battles" thing feels fanficcy as heck even by Heroes' standards and, not gonna lie, I kinda love it.  Definitely my jam.

Pity we can't pick our own summer units but, hey, I'll never say no to a free five star.

Edited by Samven

5 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Meanwhile, I would’ve preferred getting Linde from that banner but got Takumi instead. That desire sensor is a real bitch.

I got both Lined and Takumi. But both ended up with shitty natures. Desire sensor indeed.

6 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I got both Lined and Takumi. But both ended up with shitty natures. Desire sensor indeed.

That's OK, that summer Takumi I did get also has an abysmal nature (+Res/-Atk, which he shares with my summer Lyn) which still remains to this day.

I can't decide between green and colorless. What I know for sure is to avoid blue since I have almost everyone there. And I care about filling my collection more than getting fodder.

The rest of the channel was okay at best.

The new mode doesn't intrigue me much, but I'll give them credit for being creative while at same time faithful to the source material. Chasing down thieves who stole goodies is a common occurence in FE. I guess I will have to use my spate Galeforces from Cordelias.

Seems there's about a 30% chance of getting no red orb on the free summon. That's a bit frustrating, but even accounting for that, my odds of getting Tiki are about 13.7%. Which is a lot better than 0%.

Wasn't able to give my full opinions last night (damn town-wide power outage...), so here I am to spew an opinion that maybe one person cares about at most.

• ...something about Feh's new voice actress still rubs me the wrong way... maybe it's how she doesn't sound quite so "sleepy" anymore?
  • Orbs and Divine Codes oh my.
  • Hrm... the thing about summer units is that I really don't care that much for them... even the one summer unit I have +10ed, Summer Linde, I kinda have to force myself to use her. Otherwise I just don't like or use any of them. I'm more a Halloween and Christmas guy. That being said, I'm not one to turn down a free unit! Think I'll prioritize Blue, then Green, then Red. I'm not that keen on Colorless especially since that means a chance to get fodder of a unit I really don't need (Linde)
  • Resonant Battles looks interesting. Having a large unit pool will be beneficial, which thankfully I do. There is one thing I don't know how to feel about though...
    Why in Hel's domain did Feh think ANYTHING would happen by throwing Sharena at a bulky Green dragon? You aren't exchanging tips with Manga Kiran, are you?
  • Unless I can Auto-Dispatch and do a normal Aether Raid Offense battle at the same time, gonna have to skip. A feature intended for people who don't like AR-O if you ask me.
Edited by Xenomata