Tempest Trials+: Summer Two-Piece

A new Tempest Trial+ is coming, titled "Summer Two-Piece"! 

FZftvs3.jpg

The bonus allies of this TT+ are:

Summer Mia (with Summer Masked Marth), Summer Selena, Summer Lute, Summer Joshua, Summer Rhys, Mia, Lute, Lucina.

UC9Ugnn.jpg

Summer Rhys' skills at 5★ Lv 40:

1QLMfuA.jpg

A member of the Greil Mercenaries known for his gentle demeanor. He's taking to the
battlefield in a swimsuit this time. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.

jrm9DNi.pngPalm Staff+ (Mt: 12 Range: 2) jrm9DNi.png
Inflict Atk/Spd-5 on foes within 2 spaces during combat.

7RrKj0d.pngPhysic+ (Range: 2) 7RrKj0d.png
Restores HP = 50% of Atk (Minimum of 8 HP).

xYDniK2.png Heavenly Light (Cooldown: 2) xYDniK2.png
When healing an annly with a staff, restores 10HP to all allies.

OiEBZmB.pngBrazen Atk/Res 3 OiEBZmB.png
At start of combat, if unit's HP ≤ 80%, grants Atk/Res+7 during combat.

AACYEKL.pngDrive Res 2 AACYEKL.png
Grants Res+3 to allies within 2 spaces during combat.

And the Sacred Seals are:
* Description for the fully enchanted version of each sacred seal *

G5mzrae.pngBrazen Spd/Res 3 G5mzrae.png
At start of combat, if unit's HP ≤ 80%, grants Spd/Res+7 during combat.

ddps61b.pngSorcery Blade 3 ddps61b.png
At start of combat, if unit is adjacent to a magic ally, calculates damamge using the lower of foe's Def or Res.

You can also earn some Divine Codes (Ephemera 6) by reaching the 6,000 score.

Have fun in your TT battles, summoners!

Rhys looks so cute, very happy with him. Mia can probably autobattle this for me. Also if previous trends are any indication, Selena is probably the TT Boss.

Mia is bonus unit...... again.

I have Mia and Luth, both 6000 HM, so I only will use Mia till I got Rhys.

Rhys is only a foot healer, but at least his staff looks interesting. He's a good chipper for debuffing the enemy's speed. His A skill is not 5* exclusive anymore iirc (I think red Eir has it too?), but still a decent one. Drive def is... whatever. I mean TT units tend to be better than GHB units anyways, so I would say he is alright but nothing really more.

Sorcery blade is an amazing seal, especially for weaker dagger units.

Edited by Falcom Knight

Free Sorcery Blade seal is nice. It doesn't seem like the most effective skill, but it's certainly novel and I've wanted to try it out. 

I do not know how to express this on here but when I saw RHYYYYSSSSSSS I kind of freaked out. Another of the Griel Mercenaries unites with his comrades! 8D !!!!

@Sunwoo

The palm tree is clearly hollow paper mache.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

Rhys is wielding a fucking palm tree

Rhys is clearly not a sickly priest. He can lift trees!

OMG he is! That is so funny. XD

I guess I'm sticking with Rhys for this. Don't care enough about anyone else.

I am going to build Rhys for sure and I have the fodder for it, I love his art and I am very happy to get him for free.  OG!Lucina will be my bonus unit I will pair her with: Raven, D!Berkut and Virion then swap Rhys for Virion.

God Bless Rhys for giving us some good Staff fodder, it's been ages~

I always welcome any Brazen Seal so that's getting upgraded, no idea what to do with Sorcery Blade~

I'll use Mia, Lute, Lucy, and maybe Mirabilis as Bonus Units

Second time I don't have anyone from there and I won't be pulling so the bonus will be Rhys. I will be using units that need HM like Spring Iddun, B.Ike and Nagi along with some newcomers like Ophelia or the Mirabilis I will receive the day the banner begins. Rhys has an interesting staff so I will have him in mind in case I build another staff (Laevatein has way too many staves). The seals are fine I guess, Sorcery blade is a bit weird but at least we have the option to use it. Still waiting for Brazing Stance seal. 

Edited by SuperNova125

Ah, forgot to post one of the first thoughts I had when I saw Summer Rhys: the poor guy is going to get heat stroke. Maybe sun poisoning, too.

12 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Ah, forgot to post one of the first thoughts I had when I saw Summer Rhys: the poor guy is going to get heat stroke. Maybe sun poisoning, too.

Yeah, this stuff and also something he mentions in PoR are why I'm not sure why he was made a summer unit. He says when he was a child, he used to just sit inside and watch other kids play because he was always so sickly.

Hmm, I remember using Mia during the Halloween TT, so I won’t use her. I would use Lucina, but I would rather get Lute some SP. Although I say this like I’m not gonna dump orbs into the new banner until I get one of the new Focus units lol. I feel like the new Duo would be the most effective in Auto Battling, specifically. 

Anyway, I am excited for Rhys and I can’t wait to see his full art! His chest looks soft~

6 hours ago, Othin said:

Free Sorcery Blade seal is nice. It doesn't seem like the most effective skill, but it's certainly novel and I've wanted to try it out. 

I went out of my way to get Sorcery Blade on Jaffar, for science.  Yeah, let's go with science.  It means that the enemy needs to be a dual tank in order to fully resist him.  Since I turned him into an AoE attacker, it means that the kill threshold is much lower - as long as he can deal a single point of damage, he can be effective.  It's limited to infantry arrow/dagger units - I feel like Setsuna/Rebecca can make excellent use of this (original Faye if you're going EP).

EDIT: Right, topic.  If I can walk out of this with Joshua, I'll be happy.  Glad Rhys is the TT reward, because I'd go hard for him otherwise.  That staff looks amazing.

Edited by eclipse

Sorcery Blade is a lot better as a seal than as an A-slot skill. Can be interesting, especially if the player has Delthea or Linde (because of Dark Aura's effect) to work with the Sorcery Blade seal user.

Brazen Spd/Res is nothing special. But hey, another filler seal if there's a unit who really needs it!

Summer Rhys has an interesting staff though I find it kind of conflicting with Physic (the AoE debuff would be great to use if he's standing next to the tanking unit; however his default heal assist is Physic, which requires him to stand 1 tile away from the tanking unit, who would likely be hurt after the encounter -- kind of sucks if the tank wants to sit on a defense tile/chokepoint).

Really interesting that they are giving us a rare and weird skill like Sorcery Blade. I wonder if this means we will get Infantry Hexblade too.

As for who I'll use, the answer is: EVERYONE from the new banner. I'm gonna pull as if my life depends on it. I love Sacred Stones to death and Lute just happens to be favourite cheacter from it.

5 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, this stuff and also something he mentions in PoR are why I'm not sure why he was made a summer unit. He says when he was a child, he used to just sit inside and watch other kids play because he was always so sickly.

While this is true we have to remember Rhys also joined two armies and marched and fought over an entire continent. All of this in the span of three years. If that didn't kill him I bet he can handle some dumb beach fun with Mia.

6 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

While this is true we have to remember Rhys also joined two armies and marched and fought over an entire continent. All of this in the span of three years. If that didn't kill him I bet he can handle some dumb beach fun with Mia.

Yeah, that's true, I suppose. He and Mia are a good pairing too, even if I lean a little more towards Rhys x Titania. But that might also be my bias against Mia since I never was a fan of her at all and never understood her popularity either.

I just hope that they reference Rhys getting dizzy from exertion or something. Being sickly is a part of what makes him unique, and I really hope they don't shortchange that. I actually think that Summer Rhys is the perfect opportunity to showcase that aspect. :3 ...If they don't bypass it...

Edit: Read his entry in Sharena's explanation thing and indeed, they address his poor constitution! ^_^ Evidently, part of the reason he's carrying the tree is because of needing shade. (Dude should've just grabbed a parasol, but I get that it was probably a design choice.) Also, interestingly, Mia's not listed as an associated hero. Further, I can't tell if those pants are supposed to be a swimsuit or not, but I was surprised to see him in them. They're not like Innes' swimsuit, which are clearly identifiable as swimwear. I guess Rhys just plans on hanging out on the beach and not going in the water. Poor guy really does deserve some rejuvenation time!

Man, I can't wait for Boyd, Shinon, and Gatrie to make it into Heroes! Then the whole family (besides Elena) will be together! ^w^

Edited by Mercakete