FE1/FE3 Book 1/FE11 Chapter 1 Question About Funds

Randoman

I'm putting this topic in General since there's no Forum Section for the Archanea games.

Anyways, for FE1/FE3 Book 1/FE11, how much Gold does the game start you off with, and how much Gold does the first village in chapter 1 give you? Did the amount of Starting Gold and Village Gold differ between the 3 versions of the game? If so, how much money did each of the versions give you?

I recall starting with 10000 Gold, with the village giving you 5000 Gold, but the Fire Emblem wiki says the village gives 10000 Gold.

Which version are you playing? I don't remember clearly. This is one of the reasons why Marth's games are my favorite. You can breeze through the game with no worries about anything, the only time i have run out of items is when used Jake and Beck in the same playthrough. 

The Serenes Forest main site has information  - you've been a member here for a while, so this shouldn't be news to you.

A quick search found two of the three games.  I imagine FE1 and FE3 are similar.

5 hours ago, Peder said:

Which version are you playing? I don't remember clearly. This is one of the reasons why Marth's games are my favorite. You can breeze through the game with no worries about anything, the only time i have run out of items is when used Jake and Beck in the same playthrough. 

I'm not actually playing any of the versions.

I guess I should explain why I'm asking: for Super Mario Maker 2, I'm trying to remake the chapter "Marth Embarks" into a Mario level. I need to know how much money you start with since I'm planning to reference that with the amount of money in the fort Marth and Caeda talk in before the chapter starts. I need to know how much money the village gives so I can reference that in the location where the village is supposed to be.

4 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

In FE1 you start with 2000 and earn 10000 from the first village. Just booted up the game to check.

Thanks!

Well, since there's no 20 coin available in Super Mario Maker 2, I guess I can't go with my original plan (use a 10-coin and 3 regular coins after it to represent 10000 Gold). I guess I can use 2x 10-coins in the fort and 2x 50-coins in the village's location.

I'm kind of leaning towards using the Gold amounts that FE1 uses, rather than the ones FE3 Book 1 and FE11 use. I'm wanting to know the starting amount of Gold in those 2 games before making a final decision, though.

5 hours ago, eclipse said:

The Serenes Forest main site has information  - you've been a member here for a while, so this shouldn't be news to you.

A quick search found two of the three games.  I imagine FE1 and FE3 are similar.

I actually forgot that gold sources are listed in the Item Locations section. I keep thinking Item Locations lists weapons, promotion items, and stuff like that only.

That helps with the village gold question, but not the amount of starting gold in FE3 Book 1 and FE11.