Max support chance?

StriderSean

So I tried to find some info on this, but haven't found it yet. Is there a max support chance that units can have? More specifically, is it three as the unit screen implies?

For an example: Eliwood has enough support points for Lyn, Hector and Ninian to rank up their support. If I got enough points for Fiora in the same map (or even a different map), could I raise the support rank with that unit?

If you already have enough support points to get a conversation with someone else, you can attempt to gain support points with another character.  I'm not quite sure what you're asking, but perhaps this will answer your question?

3 minutes ago, eclipse said:

If you already have enough support points to get a conversation with someone else, you can attempt to gain support points with another character.  I'm not quite sure what you're asking, but perhaps this will answer your question?

Ah, I didn't think to look in calculations.

"You can make a character support any number of characters in the same chapter. For example I can make Eliwood activate a C support with Hector, Ninian, Harken, Marcus and Lowen in the same chapter."

And sure enough, the info I was looking for was here. Thank you.