Looking for someone to make some battle animations...

MorbidCuriosity

Hey again, I made this post before, but because it was late at night, i kinda fell into the abyss or I just didn't put enough info or.... something. Anyways, I'm looking for someone to make me some custom battle animations for my FE8 ROM Hack, Fire Emblem: Legacy of the Wind. I'm not active on her in the slightest, so if you go looking for it you wont find anything. I've looked on Emblem Anims and through multiple threads, but I can't find what I'm looking for. The closest thing I could find for my main lord was the "Dragoon" animation off of Emblem Anims, but its too over-designed to be a Tier One class, and I cant find anything to serve as a tier two. I am of course willing to pay as much as is needed to get the work done, I'm just really tired of having to use Ephraim's Animations as a placeholder for my Tier One animations.

So, as a summary, I am looking for:
-One Tier One Spear Wielding Class animation (Preferably with a Jump-Critical animation like the dragoon)
-One Tier Two Spear and Bow Wielding Class Animation (This one with a mount)
-Map Sprites for both classes
-And potential for more commissions based on the work.

I don't really know how the messaging system works here, but if you really want to message me about this stuff, please hit me up on Discord. My tag is MorbidCuriosity#5671. I look forward to any and all applications. Thank you.